Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators (49240 Views)

Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by MinorityTribe: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
missdebs:
i cant wait for this thing to recrash. then pple will finally learn their lesson
That's because you are a witch.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by gbegemaster(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
fratermathy:

Skip to 08:45 of this video below to watch him say that MMM is pyramid scheme where you can lose EVERYTHING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DzO7c5KThU
Thanks!!!!!
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by bestspoke: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
fratermathy:
Noted.

MMM participants should go on and enjoy their oshofree while it lasts. If it stops, there's no one to arrest.

Bros why you come de lie like this?

When MMM 2011 (one of the earlier mmm schemes) crashed in 2012, Mr Sergei said he didn't dupe anyone because he told them from the beginning, and they signed to it, that they can lose EVERYTHING! He said it is a pyramid scheme and that it comes with all the risks of a typical pyramid scheme.

The video is on YouTube. Skip to 8:45 in this video below:

It's just so sad that youths dont research before venturing into schemes.

Nairaland is not a blog!! undecided. Users posts things and the mods move to frontpage.

Like someone said sometime ago on this forum, if I pray for MMM not to crash and pay you, I'd also pray for the person that would also pay you, and then the person who will pay the person that pays you and the circle continues ad infinitum. When it eventually becomes unsustainable as it eventually will, there'd then be a long trail of victims.

Nairaland is not anti-MMM. One of the functions of any media outfit is to warn people of the possible dangers of questionable schemes. MMM defies all logic and conventions of banking and investments. It is antithetical to the economy and hence it is the job of the media to present objective facts to the world. If objective facts don't appeal to you, you may choose to ignore it and move on. The picture below is for you and your ilk.

Well said bro well said..

just that people prefer to be blinded by the realities of the present than the future...I don't see how MMM changes the world (as they say) when it eventually will shut down as every ponzi scheme. People are becoming less productive...No one wants to work again this is not just the right course.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
segebase:
good to b back from a lengthy ban ......MMM n oda schemes till booohari die
what did u do that u got banned?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by Daniyomex(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
post=52822455:

Source: http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/nigeria-police-gives-2-reasons-why-it.html
Are we even sure that the speaker hasn't PH?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
missdebs:
i cant wait for this thing to recrash. then pple will finally learn their lesson

It has crashed. Giving some people the smallest amounts of money, is a way to make people calm before it closes completely.

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by thorbar(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
nawa4naija:
angry angry hmmm

2nd FTC in one week
this space is dedicated to my nairaland family

happy weekend everybody

meanwhile nigeria i not a serious country
if they decide to stop MMM, it shouldnt be by arresting those involved but by freezing the accounts of the participants

period grin grin
which account will they freeze?
Bank account or what?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
I lost over N700k to integrated microfinance Bank when it crashed. I was among those that went to their head office to protest and they promised to pay us... At the end we didn't get a dime. I had shares worth N150k at intercontinental bank and $600 worth of shares at ecobank. Today those shares don't worth nothing... Did I die?

So why won't I participate in MMM? Call it a ponzie scheme but it's paying and I have reaped some very good rewards. If non ponzie schemes like integrated microfinance Bank, ecobank and intercontinental bank shares can eat my money while ponzie scheme like mmm and mmm united are helping me then I go with the ponzie scheme.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by vanbonattel: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
post=52822455:

Source: http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/nigeria-police-gives-2-reasons-why-it.html

This is not the first time na.

At the height of the Nospetco. Pyramid scheme scandal here in Nigeria 2007,the police refused to arrest the perpetrators because there was no complaints . Nospetco was paying promptly until it crashed. Taking bullion of fools money away with it..

Google Nospetco.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by kings09(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Do u knw if ur na mmm money ur bf de take carry u go fast food joint. De thr make seun pant de wear u
missdebs:

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
missdebs:
pls how do u communicate to God wit ds kind of expectation? How do u sleep at night wit ds kind of mindset? If u dnt wnt to join dnt hate on em, why dnt u channel ur mindset on how to bring nigeria outta depression.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by Greenbullet(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
missdebs:
its your marriage that will crash.

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by gbegemaster(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
its your marriage that will crash.
God forbid!
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by eddd: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
NB: Apologies for derailing this thread. I am only out to share important information.

Please don't scroll without reading this:

*AUTHENTIC Predictions for Nigerians in 2017!!!!*
*1).* More Billionaires are going to lose more Money in 2017 especially those in the oil sector and Industrial sectors,cos wealth has shifted from these business environments and gone into Technology.
*2).* Many smart Poor people are going to become wealthy out of nothing cos the only time the poor become rich is during recession Though this is for the smart poor people.
*3).* Cost of things are going to get higher, no apology.
*4).* More people will lose their jobs, that is for certain. don't spiritualize it. It doesn't need prayers, it must happen. cos this is the time for that.
*5.)* More Entrepreneurs are going to be Created cos that is the only way out to strengthen the economy. We don't need more workers cos workers are not productive people. if u don't tell them what to do, they can not think out something. Though it's not so much their faults, cos that is what the Professors thought them in school for 6 years.
*6).* Many Students are going to drop out School in search of better Opportunities, as they have come to see the Higher Institution as the Biggest Scam of the 21st Century. Return On Investment(ROI) for a University degree right now in Nigeria is less that 1%. Will u invest ur hard earned money in such a venture?
*CAUTIONS:*
*1).* Don't use a political point of view to look at the ongoing opportunities in Nigeria.
*2).* Don't miss the grace that goes with Recession. Every Recession is a Blessing in disguise. If u miss the grace that goes with this ongoing recession, Wait for the next Century or enjoy the recession while it last.
*REASONS:*
Cos History repeat itself every once in a while. During any recession according to economic history, one thing is constant. Viz;
New set of millionaires are produced. Right now Nigerian economy is heavily Pregnant about to deliver new set of Millionaire.
Qst: Are u going to b one of its Babies?
There will be what we call Wealth transfer or wealth shift
Most rich will have to get broke for some poor person to become rich
many big business will have to die for new ones to emerge.
For example, the recent Money scarcity in the banks right now will create a new sector of financial institution as many have lost confidence in the banking sector. And the Banks in Nigeria as we know them are not quick to Changes. So they will be caught on Guard. What a negative effect it will have on them. Well it's not our fault. Its called, Recession!!!!!!. Money will always move or shift hands every once in a while.. Watch out for this!!!!!
Some will have to cry for some to smile.
Its not your fault that is how it has always been.
*ACTION STEPS:*
Ask serious and meaningful questions.
Don't Emotionalize the situation.

There is no loyalty in business. If its not working, its not working. the many years u have spent on that job does not count. If wealth has left that business environment, Move and shift to the environment wealth has shifted into.
Importantly, Put God first. Cos u need His assistance to sail through.

*CONCLUSION:*

Don't b carried away by the news paper headlines. they are gimmicks meant to distract you from your focus, and to make you Politicize every situations and miss out of the grace that goes with this ongoing recession.
The future is Crypto Currency........ Invest quality time in it.

For information on how to invest in cryptocurrency, call this number or send a watsapp message; 08164058477
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by smalls001: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lame excuses....Does the police need federal govt's blessing to arrest a thief..NO!!!!! besides MMM operators have committed no known crime...
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by segebase(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
tukdi:

They have started banning it! lipsrsealed

yes oo...u can see d IDGAF have reduced
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by segebase(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
gbegemaster:
Lol no wonder! They should also ban those who use Igbos, afonja, etc.

they won't ban dem ...mmm topics r now been removed
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by segebase(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
MinorityTribe:
Don't say that. Buhari may die anytime from now. MMM will last more than him.

IDGAF crew
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
I giv up on this generation of dull Nigerians.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by chimhigher(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
The Bitter truth is daht MMM has proven itself worthy against all Odds,i could recall back then wen i told erry1 to continue providing help,dey rained down abuses on me cs DEY DUHN KNOW.....Fast forward to the present I HAVE BEEN MATCHED TO BE PAID AND THE PAYER WAS GIVEN 68 HOURS....LONG LIVE MMM....
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by pasol4real(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
fratermathy:
Noted.

MMM participants should go on and enjoy their oshofree while it lasts. If it stops, there's no one to arrest.

Bros why you come de lie like this?

When MMM 2011 (one of the earlier mmm schemes) crashed in 2012, Mr Sergei said he didn't dupe anyone because he told them from the beginning, and they signed to it, that they can lose EVERYTHING! He said it is a pyramid scheme and that it comes with all the risks of a typical pyramid scheme.

The video is on YouTube. Skip to 8:45 in this video below:

It's just so sad that youths dont research before venturing into schemes.

Nairaland is not a blog!! undecided. Users posts things and the mods move to frontpage.

Like someone said sometime ago on this forum, if I pray for MMM not to crash and pay you, I'd also pray for the person that would also pay you, and then the person who will pay the person that pays you and the circle continues ad infinitum. When it eventually becomes unsustainable as it eventually will, there'd then be a long trail of victims.

Nairaland is not anti-MMM. One of the functions of any media outfit is to warn people of the possible dangers of questionable schemes. MMM defies all logic and conventions of banking and investments. It is antithetical to the economy and hence it is the job of the media to present objective facts to the world. If objective facts don't appeal to you, you may choose to ignore it and move on. The picture below is for you and your ilk.
From Your write ups it is clear u do not understand how mmm works.
So pls stop wasting ur time typing poo n trash about What u are ignorant of.
Ur time wud be more useful criticising the government of the day as u will never run out of topics n issues to write about .From worsening economy to no power to security to fulani herdsmen invasions n a whole lot of negativities of this government.
For the upteenth time leave MMM alone .
It is our Money it is our sweat it is our choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by tukdi: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
segebase:

yes oo...u can see d IDGAF have reduced

Please what's the duration of the ban! lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by joe4rich18(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Since Nairaland does not want to leave mmm alone. I'm suggesting that we MMM participants leave nairaland for good. So I'm proposing for a total boycott of Nairaland by all MMM members for one week, starting from tomorrow which is Monday 16th January 2017. So that Nairaland will feel the impact of MMM in their life.

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by psalmsjob: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
I guess the new strategy that MMM tells their guiders to use now is to form "although I am not doing mmm before o but now I will do it" just to get new and old maga to join and continue.grin

Everybody all of a sudden are "forming" interest to join now when the real former participants are planning to run. Una well done MMM guiders on nairaland una scope go catch maga after all once a maga always a maga.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by tomdon(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
I know policemen who are into mmm

I'm beginning to like this mmm of a thing ooo, I don't wish it to die out but make dem reduce the profit to 10% instead of 30%
The scheme has a lot of people in it and they're forming a formidable force. It will be good to have them around longer
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by Raiders: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
joe4rich18:
Since Nairaland does not want to leave mmm alone. I'm suggesting that we MMM participants leave nairaland for good. So I'm proposing for a total boycott of Nairaland by all MMM members for one week, starting from tomorrow which is Monday 16th January 2017. So that Nairaland will feel the impact of MMM in their life.
instead of making noise on Nairaland. Why don't MMM supporters like you continue to PH and continue to pump money into MMM since you believe it is not a scam. Most of MMM supporters here on Nairaland have refused to PH so you can make more money. The honest truth is most of MMM supporters have money stuck in the MMM and are all trying to get their money back. That's why everyone on MMM is GH. None of you want to PH since deep down in your heart, you know mmm is not a sustainable investment
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by DrogoG(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
St*upid and incompetent Nigerian police.
They're doing nothing while MMM thieves are busy milking billions from greedy brain-dead Nigerians!
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by Zirah: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Shebi MMM don resume. Why aren't you all getting paid yet? grin grin grin grin. Abi what's the purpose of the resumption when no one is yet to receive cash. I laugh at the gullies.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators by arsenic33(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
my person from the other size #TeamZeeCinema
cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.