Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. (49264 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by PinkStarsFallIn: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2017
Have you ever had to exchange words with a die hard MMM member?
Those ones u look at while they are talking so pationately and you wondering
If they have brains at all or they are high on oxytocin

I am not at war with MMMites, I am a Nigerian and I know how hard and difficult it is to live in a country
Where 1 dollar is 495naira, or where kerosine goes for as high as 500naira
Or where petrol sells as high as 145naira and even on d vedge of more increase.
Our politicians and leaders are thieves and our financial institutions are not helping us either
But in d face of all this, do we really need to start feeding on each other's flesh to survive?

MMM kills but yet, it is not illegal to engage in it, if you wish to engage in it fine, but please stop insulting our inteligence and cajoling other less Witty members of the populace with the following ideologies

1. MMM OPERATES ON CROWDFUNDING like seriously? Do you even know what crowd funding is? Do you know crowd funding conflicts with the main ideology of MMM which is "peer to peer system"
What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is by definition, “the practice of funding a project or
venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people,
typically via the Internet.”

Yes, MMM involves members who are friends,customers,colleagues,neighbours,that we know, but are we realy pooling resources together? Are we aiming for a particular sum in capital to engage on a project for on MMM?
*Crowd funding must involve a central account(s) on which everyone who wants to pool funds must pay into those designated account. Does MMM have a central account? I thought you say it is peer to peer, so where do you "pool" your funds?
*Crowd funding must have a perceived sum in view in which members can know how much has been pooled together at any time
Does MMM has this feature? Can we know how much has been invested in d system?
Crowd funding is an example of when we contributed for OJBs surgery not each n everyone paying to individual accounts n calling it crowdfunding.

2. MMM is like your local esusu or credit n thrift society: I laugh really, I heard this from a graduate n I was amazed.
Do you know how a reasonable credit society works?
A member contributes 1k for 5monts =5k
He asks for help. He can be allowed 100% of what he had put into the society. I.e 10k
This is where mmmites definition stops. They wunt tell you that you are to payback the whole 10k
You collected + interest even tho small like a meager 6% ontop. So, you must payback 10,600 naira back into the society.
Is this how MMM operates? No, you put 5k in MMM u get 6500 + 20$ and you are not under obligation to pay back.
Even when u desire to plough back u can decide to put in 1k, so inverably u card away with d rest, but mind u, u still have
300 naira to enjoy from that your 1k at the end of d month. So, please where is the balance in d system?
MMM operates on the basis of free money while credit society operates on the basis of complete restitution with additional interest
Payback for its members. So, please it does not work like a cooperative society.
Even in the normal ajo u do in ur office. The fact that u collect 1st 50k from a 5 man ajor means u will pay back 10k in 5months.
That is a balanced system of needs.

3. Provide help and Get help : this is what some use to deceive you that u are a philanthropist in the system.
That your name is in the hall of fame as a benevolent member of the society.
You provide help of 100k and you in turn Get help of 130k. This is what the Pharisees n saducess will have engaged in in Jesus time
Sheer hypocrisy. You are only robbing someone in a digital sense cos your 30k is not justified on any ground.
This is why this scheme is plain immoral even though not illegal.

4. MMM has made people millionaires, it saves lives(financial independence) : guys no one is disputing you can make millions on MMM
Someone said if not for MMM he/she would not have gotten his present job. He had excess money from someone that has
Just paid him and as such could travel to a distant place to take an interview.
MMM helped him do a world class wedding, buy his first car, complete his new house, revive his business.
Yes, it does this. But for each n every of those success stories, lies hundreds of people with woes tale.
How different are you from that person that went to do juju so other people's success will come to him?
You have only gained n enriched yourself with other people pain n poverty. You my friend are killing people's destiny.

5.MMM is a business/investment after all you have seen from 1-4 I need not beat too much about this, it is neither both.
You just climbing other people's head to make it, my brother, it's a desperation for money that is driving you into this
The same desperation that makes people do money rituals and sell human parts for money.
Yours however is a digital and online ritual, that is how bad it is if u let your mind free n see MMM and others for what they are.

Gone are the days people post life changing information on investment and business section.
Alot have learnt skills and trade on NL here, I personally learnt importation and graphic designing here.
I learnt hardcore excel here, I got ideas from smart people here, but it's all on a decline because of MMM
All u see is, invest 1000 and get 100,000 in 24hrs, please all this must stop, if MMM dies, dey all die too
And intuitive people can come back online to share ideas. Let's use wisdom to help ourselves out not feeding on each other through useless referral bonuses. It's killing our creativity.
Thank you

Cc seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 too much education can never be enough it's lack of education that can kill

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by PinkStarsFallIn: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Kassidy90:

Well ur analysis are OK but my question is why did you guys hate MMM so much? All of a sudden everyone becomes moral preachers where were all of u when Bet9ja n Co has been ruining thousands of youth's life, see everyone like awoof, instant cash n lots and Am not left out, for 3 seasons now I ve bin betting on football from Bet9ja n Co I can remember I ve only managed to win about 40k in 3 years but if can't even remember how how much I ve lost, fine nobody send me abi, I agree, but under two months that I participated in MMM I made times 5 of my salary and as far as am concern no one has come out to accuse MMM of duping him or her, so please can u people keep all these ur analysis n moral ideologies to ur self n face the the problem here which is our Incompetent Govt.... I dey Com I won go shit
The thing is that, bet9ja is only on the streets They hardly bring it online.
People go into bet9ja for the sake of their love for football no one cajoles u to join
MMM sourced mugus big deal online and in ur WhatsApp. There is no day someone from Adam will
Not send you one of those annoying use 1000 to make 100,000
They tormented this section and robbed us off our creativity. We want MMM out of our spheres because we want genuine
Entrepreneurs to come together not tired brains that want to PH and GH

22 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by BlackDBagba: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2017
and so?

you think we dont know that seun gave his marketers Mods a weekly traffic target?

l exposed them here: https://www.nairaland.com/3575251/exposed-true-reason-why-nairaland#52853009

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by winetapper: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2017
Hmm
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by rekeson: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
The hustle for front page is real grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by chessguru(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA MMM IS REAL

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
.karma is real !

Nigerians have used Internet scam to terrorise unsuspecting citizens of other nations but now law of karma has visited with full force

A platform has been created to enable them defraud one another and disappear with out a trace

62 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
carmag:
.karma is real !

Nigerians have used Internet scam to terrorise unsuspecting citizens of other nations but now law of karma has visited with full force

A platform has been created to enable them defraud one another with out a trace

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by ladyF(f): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol... Even MMM United has come back sef. Make una sha come buy your bitcoin here make your mavro dey grow grin

It's LadyF again grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by adonbilivit: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am not going to lie, I am into MMM because the government left me no choice. before you try to badmouth MMM, the government should start with betting companies because they have ruined more lives than MMM. do u know why our government can't touch the betting companies? coz they tax them heavily and can't tax MMM. e dey pain them. they don't really care about us, they are just mad that MMM does not pay tax

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Adonis3: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017

Come and take a seat please

[b]first off, I don't have one kobo in MMM

but I just have something to say...

I have been following closely the rate at which people keep springing up each day to advice people to stay of MMM.

when MMM started getting popular early last year, there were many prophecies, MMM won't last a year, it can't sustain the cash distribution etc.. when it froze accounts last Dec, y'all were "like shebi we warned you"

Now MMM has unfrozen accounts and you lots still won't hold your peace.

It's the panic and sceptism you guys are creating that'll crash the system rather.

My simple question for you is, don't you think if you channel the energy and drive you use to criticize MMM to criticize the government, we'd be better off??

We're used to folding our hands and watching the government (which is a greater PONZI SCHEME) milk us and cheat us.. That's why Amaechi could say "we steal because you don't stone us"

Leave MMM alone, if it crashes, you don't lose. I can bet that if it crashes only few will lose more than their initial investment as many have gained wayyy more than their actual investment

so who's the idiot??[/b]

#Adonis3HasSpoken

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by XXLDICK(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rityonyi:
MMM all the way! If you don't like it go and die!! tongue

I will continue to PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH-PH-GH!!!

OP sorry but I just like the sound of bank alert disturbing me grin grin cheesy wink
I pity you sha hope you won't be like the stubborn fly.

You know like all Ponzi schemes, MMM's death is inevitable. I just hope you won't follow it to the grave.

You know how people tend to behave when they lose money Suicide and _shits...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by tayoxx(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaland go soon crash ooo.. the wey topic de enter front page very quick..

15 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by darocha1: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Free them na
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by eleojo23: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
E don do na angry

Enough of this MMM stuff!

6 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by unitysheart(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is pure hatred and meddling in the affairs of others. Why can't this people free MMM participants? And why must every MMM thread be on the front page?

This people just dey drink panadol for another person headache.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by biggerboyc(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Seun and Lala... Please there should be payment for people who made front page because they are the one making the forum lively. Most idiots like the OP would atleast have a source of Income

10 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by massinola(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
k
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Ptoocool(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
OP just carry another person wahala for head, carry his own for hand..
What can be more mu.muish?
grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
ok
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by bettercreature(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @PinkStarsFallIn you are just playing mind games
Deep down you are one of the subscribers of MMM you are just in Panic mode

4 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Polyestar(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaland is becoming boring and irrelevant with these constant anti - MMM threads.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by ekesoft(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol... Funny people
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by takenadoh: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
the traffic Seu.n n lala are getting from MMM news em dem suppose dey provide help steady

2 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by ip2121918021(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm not in support of mmm either, but this is getting damn too much
OP needs a job. angry
Seun needs a job angry angry
lala needs a job too angry angry angry

14 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by adedayoadedeji(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
free us nah. We complain?

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by wandeay: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Dongreat(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am yet to understand why MMM participants are VERY AGGRESSIVE towards anyone that don't agree with them? I have seen topic about MMM scam and they are making sense with valid points only for participants to start quoting with curses and insults. Can someone please tell me why?

Well like they will say, "Nah your papa money?"

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Coldfeets: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lemme go an' quickly make one nonsense MMM post.

Who knows, I might make frontpage.

Wish me luck.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.