Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search (20486 Views)

Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters / #dapchi Girls: FG Sends Delegation To Meet Principal, Officials In Yobe (PICS) / FG Rejects US Conditions On Sale Of 12 Super Tucano Planes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by sparrowkid: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
BBOG: This government is not even doing anything to rescue the remaining girls. They don't even carry anybody along. They're not even different from the previous one. Can't believe we trusted them in the first place.

Government: Thanks and we acknowledge your support for the release of these girls. However, there are some information that we cannot share with you because of the lives of those children you claim to love. In the meantime, we will be going to the theatre of war to see for ourselves to what extent our security forces are searching for these girls. It will be an honour if you can send 3 representatives with us so that you can have a first hand information on what we've been doing. Mind you, you're not the only stakeholders to be invited, others are also involved. Thank you.
BBOG: Well in any case following you is not the koko. But you must first hold a meeting with us before we consider to follow you. Secondly, one of your children abused us, so you must ask him to apologize to us. If you really want us to go, it must be by our terms. Shikena.
Government: Thank you o. We're really sorry because you're not the only stakeholders. Others have gladly accepted and willing to make the trip. Just don't say we didn't invite you o. Carry una wahala comot.

Me: So I ask, what is difficult to understand in this whole issue?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by brainpulse: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
I see half baked educated illiterates comments on this forum
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Thinking out Loud, One of the president's Daughters received monetary support on behalf of the BBOG group without involving the group.
I hope her NGO was also invited, it's not about receiving funding.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by seguno2: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
eyinjuege:
Its a bit too early to grant interviews.

Did you not see their interview on CNN where they said that they were in Abuja after their release learning English. Yet they could not still speak the English very well.
Students who were writing WAEC when they were kidnapped?
Haba!!!
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by seguno2: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
tfx2012:
Thinking out Loud, One of the president's Daughters received monetary support on behalf of the BBOG group without involving the group.
I hope her NGO was also invited, it's not about receiving funding.

You can ask questions oh.
Let us hope that our honourable minister will also respond to this.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by Omeny: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
brainpulse:
Seems you don't have TV in your household. Dint come here are be saying what is wrong and what you dont know. On different occasions interviews had be held by even a reporter from CNN with one of the girls and when some of them were to unite with their families.

Hey?

U are the one that is saying what u don't know.

Name one TV,radio or news-paper in Nig that those chibok girls granted interview to.

Just one pls.

We are talking here, u are there mentioning cnn.

No wonder Donald Trump called them face news agency.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by adem30: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
anytexy:

So, that request makes sense to you right?
Yes, very well.

They are only invited for a tour, this will even give us better understanding of all the stories we have been hearing about Sambisa.

Mind you, they are not going alone, only 2 of their member will join Chief of Army staff, Chief of Air Staff, Minister of Information, defense minister and other Press men.

So it's not that they are exposing them to danger, but to have first hand information
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by brainpulse: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Omeny:

Hey?

U are the one that is saying what u don't know.

Name one TV,radio or news-paper in Nig that those chibok girls granted interview to.

Just one pls.

We are talking here, u are there mentioning cnn.

No wonder Donald Trump called them face news agency.
CNN reporter had interview with the current girls that were United with their families which I watched . She even followed them in the bus that conveyed them to the place where they were United with their families. They were singing praises and worship songs and people that watched it were closed to tears. Check youtube and stop the foolish nonsense. You now changed it to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by Olulinks(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
There are two things involved: the BBOG group stylishly avoided the task (2) the invitation was a set up. Take it or take it!
admax:
People over do things in this country. They gave you guys massive respect by even inviting you to join the trip, same trip many international NGO's and journalists will jump at, an opportunity to visit the former dreaded territory where terrorist that kidnapped the girls once held.

This shows that the BBOG group was never really really about those girls but about some popular people out to prove a point. It's an insult for the leadership of BBOG to ask for the postponemen of the trip and for the COAS to apologise to your group because you guys are the people paying their salaries.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by Omeny: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
brainpulse:
CNN reporter had interview with the current girls that were United with their families which I watched . She even followed them in the bus that conveyed them to the place where they were United with their families. They were singing praises and worship songs and people that watched it were closed to tears. Check youtube and stop the foolish nonsense. You now changed it to Nigeria.

No. U are the one to stop fooling ur self here.

The last time those girls where shown on tv, channels tv carried it as well when they went spent Christmas with their parents.

It was only the cnn reporter Isha Sesay that spoke to news men.

Do u understand what interview means at all?

Go rest pls.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by brainpulse: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Omeny:

No. U are the one to stop fooling ur self here.

The last time those girls where shown on tv, channels tv carried it as well when they went spent Christmas with their parents.

It was only the cnn reporter Isha Sesay that spoke to news men.

Do u understand what interview means at all?

Go rest pls.

Definitely you didn't watch the interview, google or watch it on the youtube and stop the rants.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by AreaFada2: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
kolomax:
exactly,like what your ogogro hero said the last time I wonder how you guys think

You can hardly blame FG of then, when Northern elite were hosting the Chibok girls in a sumptuous Mansion. They were not in Sambisa for months.

How could the girls be traced when the Northern elite had carefully planned it, possibly with funding from a foreign religious government from the middle east. Aim was to bring a Muslim to the presidency.

Why are the Chibok girls not allowed to talk freely?

The full truth will come out. Only a matter of time.

Hope you are enjoying the change scam. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by kenkike(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
i dey lafu ooo!
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by Max24: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hope this is not another scam to kidnap Oby Ezekwelesi and convert her to Shekaus wife to punish her. Stay away Oby if u like yourself - enough of hearing stories that touch the heart.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by kolomax(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
AreaFada2:

You can hardly blame FG of then, when Northern elite were hosting the Chibok girls in a sumptuous Mansion. They were not in Sambisa for months.

How could the girls be traced when the Northern elite had carefully planned it, possibly with funding from a foreign religious government from the middle east. Aim was to bring a Muslim to the presidency.

Why are the Chibok girls not allowed to talk freely?

The full truth will come out. Only a matter of time.

Hope you are enjoying the change scam. grin cheesy grin grin
oya clap for yourself with this your nonsense always try to bring religion in everything, despite knowing all this and your grand master could not do anything to it abeg clear road make I see
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by Omeny: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
brainpulse:

Definitely you didn't watch the interview, google or watch it on the youtube and stop the rants.

I am not ranting ooo.

Ok. I didn't watch the interview, u that watched it, what experience and what did the girls told the interviewer.

For the benefit of everybody ,tell us what happened.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by Adebowale89(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
NA has not been this clueless in the history of Nigeria as it was in this present administration

what game re the NA&FG playing they should quit

oh they want to tell the whole world that chibok girls kidnapped game is over with the reference of a strong team that louded their rescue campaign to the world

BBOG will loose my respect if they adhere to this clueless invitation of the NA

as in what a plonker?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by admax(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Okay... I will take it. grin

Olulinks:
There are two things involved: the BBOG group stylishly avoided the task (2) the invitation was a set up. Take it or take it!

Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by spafu(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Taking the scam too far.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by brainpulse: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Omeny:

I am not ranting ooo.

Ok. I didn't watch the interview, u that watched it, what experience and what did the girls told the interviewer.

For the benefit of everybody ,tell us what happened.
Go and study your books. Keep your remaining data for another day
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na them sabi
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by Omeny: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
brainpulse:
Go and study your books. Keep your remaining data for another day

U see urself now, does this ur lame excuse u are giving means u can't defend urself?

Do I tell u I don't have data?
Do u know me?
I can get u data if that's what u want.
Am not in the same class with u,okay?
I live in the goshen,here,we knows no lack or recession.

Like I told u before,the good Lord will have mercy on pple like u.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by mapet: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2017
shehuolayinka:
Me think this is rubbish. You are inviting civilians to war front and you expect them not to ask what security will be like. So you expect them to join you, without knowing what is on ground. Funny country

Did you follow the trend of exchange of letter? Did you read the report? You are just making faulty conclusions. The BBOG group stated their intention to join on the sortie, but gave ridiculous conditions which neither has to do with the search nor with the girls. Rather they wanted to invariable "conduct" a National Security meeting and wanted Buratai's apology on something that had nothing to do with the FG, Military or Buratai himself
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by mapet: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
If they can't join in the trip, then they should not protest again. Simple as...

I absolutely agree with your submission.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by mapet: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2017
Omeny:

Have u EVER see or heard that the girls granted interviews to both electronic and print media?

Have u see any of such interview?

Absolutely yes.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by delishpot: 1:41am On Jan 16, 2017
Someone said I should not raise dust, so I reserve my comment
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by AreaFada2: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2017
kolomax:
oya clap for yourself with this your nonsense always try to bring religion in everything, despite knowing all this and your grand master could not do anything to it abeg clear road make I see

Do not pretend that religion is the most important factor in Nigerian politics today.
Even when a Christian rules, it the one Muslims chose. Like OBJ.

GEJ wasn't chosen by them hence they used Chibok girls to bring him down.

Sadly despite ruling for 35 years, they still have Almajiris everywhere.
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by banki(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

Do not pretend that religion is the most important factor in Nigerian politics today.
Even when a Christian rules, it the one Muslims chose. Like OBJ.

GEJ wasn't chosen by them hence they used Chibok girls to bring him down.

Sadly despite ruling for 35 years, they still have Almajiris everywhere.

You guys are sad sore political loosers
If obasanjo and Yaradua didn't pick good luck which one of you supported him?
The same obasanjo you hate
The same northerners you loathe

Good luck had all the opportunities to turn Nigeria to a great country he contested and won against buhari and was supervised by jega a core northerner....he won in the south in the east some states in the west some states in the north....
Four years later he looses an election...you say its because northerners hate him
Boko haram was bombing during Yaradua infact it was under Yaradua that their leader was caught and killed so stop this lie that it was during Jonathan that northerners formed boko haram!
There is no crisis in Nigeria now that is new herdsmen have always been causing confusion rustlers have always been stealing militants have been bombing kidnappers have been kidnapping same with ritual killers
It depends on the way the government handles it
This government has failed with the militants and the herdsmen
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by AreaFada2: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2017
banki:

You guys are sad sore political loosers
If obasanjo and Yaradua didn't pick good luck which one of you supported him?
The same obasanjo you hate
The same northerners you loathe

Good luck had all the opportunities to turn Nigeria to a great country he contested and won against buhari and was supervised by jega a core northerner....he won in the south in the east some states in the west some states in the north....
Four years later he looses an election...you say its because northerners hate him
Boko haram was bombing during Yaradua infact it was under Yaradua that their leader was caught and killed so stop this lie that it was during Jonathan that northerners formed boko haram!
There is no crisis in Nigeria now that is new herdsmen have always been causing confusion rustlers have always been stealing militants have been bombing kidnappers have been kidnapping same with ritual killers
It depends on the way the government handles it
This government has failed with the militants and the herdsmen

The great country the North had over 35 years to turn great and failed. GEJ should have done the magic in just over 5 years, bah? Your bigotry is alarming.

Anyway GEJ turned our economy into largest in Africa, hundreds of Almajiri schools (schools Northern presidents did not build), 14 new fed universities, agric boom, better roads, new & repaired airports. I have use airports for 30 years so I know. And many more. Despite Boko unleashed on his regime.

Look, the best thing was for GEJ to go and let the North wallow in their mess and religious fanaticism.

To show he was a good looser, he handed over without even going to court, something Buhari would never do.

You guys are the losers because after nearly 40 years ruling Nigeria, your contribution to the world is Boko Haram. grin cheesy
Re: Chibok Girls: FG Rejects BBOG Conditions For Joining Search by banki(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

The great country had over 35 years to turn great and failed. GEJ should done the magic in over 5 years, bah? Your bigotry is alarming.

Anyway GEJ turned our economy to largest in Africa, hundreds of Almajiri schools, 14 new fed universities, agric boom, better roads, new & repaired airports. I have use airports for 30 years so I know. And many more. Despite Boko.

Look, the best thing was for GEJ to go and let the North wallow in their mess and religious fanaticism.

To show he was a good looser, he handed over without even going to court, something Buhari would never do.
You guys are the losers.

I don't have to argue with you because I know the truth.... I stood up for goodluck and I can prove it, I walked and marched to the national assembly alongside Mallam NaSIR El rufai, and Tunde Bakare and ensured that the doctrine of necessity was passed and that was how gooluck became president...

now I tell you with all the revenue we earned from oil where was the aricultural boom? where we not still net importers of rice wheat etc? which economy was the largest.... the one with which jobs and which industries?
when you say the North I laugh, as if we southerners don't have problems, he had no option than to hand over.... which better roads bikonu? which airports? the one that we have to take out the whole runway again? 14 new federal universities, and ASSUU is threatning to go onstrike because 2010/2011 agreements haven't been reached?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa / Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President / 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.