Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church (696 Views)

"My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church by ajisebioyo1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
This middle aged man was caught on Friday 13th January, 2017 in my church at odo in Ibadan. He disclosed that he became a member two years ago knowing fully well that he joined the church of God to perpetrate his evil act. Seriously, no one knows this man could be so desperate to the extent of stealing the church tithe probably since 2015.
However, the church management couldn't suspect any decrease in the monthly tithe due to the presently recession in the country.
Glory be to God today because he was finally cough.

Re: An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church by Authoreety: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hahahah............. Aka akparala onye omekome ndi na bia na ulo ekpere wee na eme mpu! Old man wey dey pack soup
Re: An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church by Alexk2(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
This is church ...you shouldn't have display the face.
What example are you showing the world? What will the church gain from going about it this way?

The bible doctrine teaches excomminication, discipline and restoration in this case

1 Like

Re: An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church by shaiba(f): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Alexk2:
What example are you showing the world? What will the church gain from going about it this way?

The bible doctrine teaches excomminication, discipline and restoration in this case

My thoughts too. @OP you that post his picture and the tithe thief who is evil? God does NOT rejoice in the death of any sinner.
Why not help him change his ways.
Re: An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church by jamislaw(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
What offense did he committed is it not God money?
Re: An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church by Alexk2(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
shaiba:

My thoughts too. @OP you that post his picture and the tithe thief who is evil? God does NOT rejoice in the death of any sinner.
Don't mind OP and that church. What even makes them better than the thief in the first place.
Yes it's very bad and damning to be stealing from church but to respond like this isn't just good.
Re: An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church by ajisebioyo1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Alexk2:

tomorrow, the same man can steal your church
Re: An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church by ajisebioyo1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
shaiba:

he has been forgiven already, at least we didn't take him to police station, probably he might still be feeling like two dirty slaps in his face
Re: An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church by Alexk2(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
ajisebioyo1:
tomorrow, the same man can steal your church
Do you even understand what church mean and her roles and duties to members either thiefs, liars, hypocrites, fornicators e.t.c ...if you do, you won't make that comment to start with and again you won't find it hard to admit the error you and your fellow church members are making by this treatment.

he has been forgiven already, at least we didn't take him to police station,..
if this is how to forgive, you think you'll still be alive? Is this the way God forgives you? Churches should show example for the world and not following the way the world are doing things...that man can be restored, useful for God and the people if you can just handle it with caution and biblically.
Re: An Evil Man Was Caught For Tithe Theft In My Church by ajisebioyo1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Alexk2:

Do you even understand what church mean and her roles and duties to members either thiefs, liars, hypocrites, fornicators e.t.c ...if you do, you won't make that comment to start with and again you won't find it hard to admit the error you and your fellow church members are making by this treatment.

if this is how to forgive, you think you'll still be alive? Is this the way God forgives you? Churches should show example for the world and not following the way the world are doing things...that man can be restored, useful for God and the people if you can just handle it with caution and biblically.
if I have done wrong to expose a thief that stole church tithe and other people's phone then, God will forgive me

(1) (Reply)

South African Pastor Makes Congregants Drink Rat Poison (photos) / Buhari Not Coming Back Any Time Soon. / When A God Is Bereft Of Common Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.