Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Mtn Test Format, Anyone? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Test Format, Anyone? (1308 Views)

MTN Test And Interview / Mtn Test / Mtn Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Test Format, Anyone? by Liss: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
A friend of mine just received a mail from MTN asking him to come for a test in Ikoyi. Can anyone in the house assist with their test format?

Details, advise and recommendations would be highly appreciated from past attendees and successful candidates.
Re: Mtn Test Format, Anyone? by ritze(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2009
read the normal True, false, and cannot say qusetions u can still have an edge with this
the maths is kind of crazy(not difficult but time constraint).
that's all
the question both eng and math is not up to 50q
i think the english is 30question for 20mins (strictly true, false and cannot say)so simple just practise very well
and the maths is 25 question for 20 mins
No negative marking
time would be against you for sure even if u are a Phd holder
so make sure you thick everything

the pass amrk is 45 but the higehr you score the more your chance of being called up for interview
calculator is allowed so go with one
your score is valid for one year so u could be called up anytime after the test
your score would be sent to you via your email add within 1 week so check your mail steady

best of luck
Re: Mtn Test Format, Anyone? by Liss: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ritze, thanks a lot for your help. Really appreciate it.
@d-insider, u try gan. From contacting you, would I have to pay you too? undecided
Re: Mtn Test Format, Anyone? by Liss: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
@d-insider, hmmm, how many company's test have you got access to? Accenture, MTN, am sure the Navy too, right?

You want to scam people in their needy states, abi? angry
Re: Mtn Test Format, Anyone? by arinola2: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2010
[/quote]Posted by: ritze

the pass amrk is 45 but the higehr you score the more your chance of being called up for interview
calculator is allowed so go with one
your score is valid for one year so u could be called up anytime after the test
your score would be sent to you via your email add within 1 week so check your mail steady[quote]
[

Hi ritze;

I actually took mtn test in Dec, and i got a mail a week later like you mentioned above. Scored 62%. But the last line of the mail reads "You will only be contacted if you meet the final short list within the next 2 weeks." and the date was 21-Dec-2009. Its about 2 weeks now. Still no mail/text/call for interview yet.

Just wondering what could be hapenning. Any ideas?

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank In A Media Bribe Scandal!!! / Is Chevron Currently Recruiting / Who Got This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.