Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough (22388 Views)

Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate / Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by yomalex(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
hope so undecided
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Briz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
They need to explain this to us with the aid of a well-labelled diagram.

(First to comment) - Yipeeeeee
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Bobinovic: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
frenchwine:
Brother relax, it is rocket science
if I hear! No be only rocket science na uranium they when harness.

Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by diegwu01: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Our power supply has been uninterrupted for almost a week now.
Thanks, BRF. The last interruption lasted 14min.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Aburi001: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
SFSNIPER:
Let there be light! Shikena. Leave grammar.
Don't mind the FOOLS grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bobinovic:

if I hear! No be only rocket science na uranium they when harness.
Triple lol. Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by babooshka: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy abegi, make we hear smthin. No be by plenty grammar, let us see d light. Besides, in d year 2017, constant power na news?!? Useless govt.
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
No power in my hood for 6 days!
Enough of these dumb, UN-ENDING stories/empty promises!
...LET THERE BE LIGHT!....Simple.

Stable power is not rocket science-fashola.
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why Was Telecom Privatization Succesful:
The Investors Were Expatriates.
They Had The Funds.
They Were Competent.
They Knew The Industry.
They Set The Stdndards.
They Provided The Service.
The Investors In The Power Sector Are The Complete Opposite Of The 6 Points Listed Above, Thats Why The Sector Will Continue To Fail.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
mmmm is back oo. my house is back oo
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by dyabman(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Same old same old undecided
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by temigreat(m): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Minister of Darkness
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by ceejay80s(m): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
SFSNIPER:
Let there be light! Shikena. Leave grammar.

No mind dem, dem wan use grammar increase light bills sgain
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by temigreat(m): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Minister of Darkness : BRF
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by ceejay80s(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Moreoffaith:
OK... But I find it very hard to read all this textbook cos the last time I charge this phone I used my Gen, so I can't waste it on this kinda long story.

One funny thing about them is they don't give us light during the day, I am now wondering if I mistakenly subscribe for night plan.

Please do data subscription for me, I use solar energy in my home
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by tutorago: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Supply of electricity is getting better here to be sincere. I noticed from the start of 2017, its been stable. Sometimes they might not take it off for 24 hours and the few times they take it off, they return in few hours.

Our hope is that is going to be great again. Let us all join forces together to support those in helms of affairs.

Looking for exceptional, tested private home tutors for yourself, children, brothers or sisters based on any subject, kindly visit [url=tutorago.com]here[/url]
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by ceejay80s(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
diegwu01:
Our power supply has been uninterrupted for almost a week now.
Thanks, BRF. The last interruption lasted 14min.

U dey live for moon
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Rajiolaade: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Which paragraph points to the said breakthrough, Ajaokuta steel is there machine tools complex osogbo is there, mention but few, no smart person has ever been PERMITTED to rule, breakthrough ko, cutthough ni.
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Moreoffaith(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
ceejay80s:

Please do data subscription for me, I use solar energy in my home

Henhe? You don wise now, na me still dey pay 3k monthly for night plan angry

You self wan follow IKEDC dey lick my oil abi?

God dey oo.
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by danigbo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Do the right thing. Beg BART NNAJI to come back. He was generating 6000 megawatts before he was frustrated out
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by danigbo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
The right thing to do is to beg BART NNAJI to come back. He was generating 6000 megawatts before he was frustrated out by the power CABAL.
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Korrection(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ezechinwa:
Na today,, we have been hearing all these shit since 1960..
Being Nigerian is not easy at all, we tolerate a lot of bull shit in this country.. How can I pay for a service (a fee estimated at their office) and I wont be getting it? What's the difference between Phcn and yahoo boys? So sad Africa is still backward
rich country. Poor leadership
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by fosch: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
The solution to all these grammar is to meter every Nigerian #metereverynigerian. Stop paying private businesses in the name of Discos for darkness distribution.
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by klevotino: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
NextGovernor:
ATTENTION PLEASE!! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, brothers and sisters, uncles and aunties, nephews and nieces, doctors and nurses, neighbors and colleagues, students and graduates, jobless and employed. I really don't have anything to say. Thanks for your attention.
just passing by ....lol
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by ceejay80s(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Moreoffaith:

Henhe? You don wise now, na me still dey pay 3k monthly for night plan angry
You self wan follow IKEDC dey lick my oil abi?
God dey oo.
Switch to solar and forget nepa wahala, solar is free
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
NextGovernor:
ATTENTION PLEASE!! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, brothers and sisters, uncles and aunties, nephews and nieces, doctors and nurses, neighbors and colleagues, students and graduates, jobless and employed. I really don't have anything to say. Thanks for your attention.
lol
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by announcement: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Imagine!!!

Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by pressplay411(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
For Fashola to be able to perform, Buhari needs to decongest his portfolio.

Why not make him Minister of Power alone?
That's the only way he can give the power sector all the attention and commitment it demands.
I recently watched him talking about challenges of the power sector and how its major problem is sabotage and he plans to deal with them properly. How will he be able to achieve that with the other ministries and their own challenges?

Housing and Works Ministries should be transferred to other capable hands. A country of over 170million people and only one person is handling 3 Ministries, even if govt wants to cut cost there are other ways to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by Moreoffaith(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
ceejay80s:

Switch to solar and forget nepa wahala, solar is free

What are the things I need to get that fix and how do I go about it bro..
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by DjAndroid: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
No be today story dey una mouth.

Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by ceejay80s(m): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Moreoffaith:

What are the things I need to get that fix and how do I go about it bro..

Depending on ur load...
All u Need Is a solar panel, deepcycle battery and inverter
Just go here ,read and learn its free and easy:

https://www.nairaland.com/2428983/how-create-locally-made-inverter
Re: Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough by project8(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
madridguy:
I pray Niger Delta Avengers take chill pills.
U know its not possible. Those are the real sabotuers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit / Dot Nation T-Shirt: Sen Abaribe Denies Being Arrested By DSS Officials / Nigeria Launches National Electronic ID Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.