Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) (75933 Views)

Burna Boy Buys A House With 8 Rooms And Swimming Pool In Lekki / "My Girls": Davido Carries His Two Daughters In Lovely New Photo / Hailey Veronica Adeleke's 1st Birthday Party In Atlanta. Davido Carries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by YemyTemmy: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
like i give a.....

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by schumastic(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
well I did But look at the way people just attacked me as if I live on another planet. He had a concert in my city last month.. He's doing fine it's just a publicity stunt.

lol yeah that's naija(us) for you, but by now you should v gotten use to this or you didn't spend your childhood here?
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by oomar69: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kelklein:
why does he always like older babes?
cuz na old fire wood na im dey catch fire pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Rulezee09(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Davido wearing OBo on his neck as a necklace.....spoil boy we knw d meaning of Obo@davido......
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by oomar69: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kelklein:
why does he always like older babes?
cuz na old fire wood na im dey catch fire pass.
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by HolyTitus(m): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Smh, it doesn't require much juju again to snatch someone's glory this way
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by wizard007(m): 12:26am On Jan 17, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Well I mean if you don't like it kool. My hubby loves me no matter what. At least I keep it real don't make any lies.

Thought you are reasonable sef, so cos your husband loves you thats the end of the world or love makes you lack social behavioural skills. Continue! I only made refrence to you being married cos i believe married people should at least be more matured and cultured.
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by kingofcasting(m): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2017
undecided

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:27am On Jan 17, 2017
wizard007:

Thought you are reasonable sef, so cos your husband loves you thats the end of the world or love makes you lack social behavioural skills. Continue! I only made refrence to you being married cos i believe married people should at least be more matured and cultured.
Hmmm.. Well I'm not. I'm free from the pressure of what society thinks. Fuucck you dear with class, kiss my ass.
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:30am On Jan 17, 2017
schumastic:

lol yeah that's naija(us) for you, but by now you should v gotten use to this or you didn't spend your childhood here?
Idk and IDC.
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 17, 2017
wizard007:

Total rubbish! You definitely dont know shit about Tyson and Mr Adeleke, the former was a millionaire while the latter is a Billionaire, in the same currency.

hmmm!
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by fabulousvik1(m): 5:25am On Jan 17, 2017
I don't Bleep with you

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by ebonyeyes88(f): 5:52am On Jan 17, 2017
wizard007:

You don't know me and I don't you. Until you and I meet one on one, then you can make that assumption. Don't judge a book by its cover.
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by CDCEO001: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2017
If Our Female Artists Live Kind Of Life, They Will Be Called All Sort Of Names.
No So? For Men They Are Stubborn, For Women They Are Wores.
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by schumastic(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Idk and IDC.

lol aii
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by bencarson007(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
I'm from the U.S. biitch and stop believing every Damn thing you hear, you're way across the phuking world phuck mouth. Do you know personally know what's in his pockets? Stfu have several seats to the left.
. Hey cutie, ur response is epic but a bit harsh. Pardon my observation. I am just a man of peace. Blessings sister
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
bencarson007:
. Hey cutie, ur response is epic but a bit harsh. Pardon my observation. I am just a man of peace. Blessings sister
Lolzz sorry you're absolutely right. I will be sure to tone it down just for you. Thanks for being the only guy who haven't responded in a scarcastic way...for that I will try as much as I can.
Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by adellam16(f): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Codes151:
u dey vex o... lol
ah swear these mods and the OP r mongoloids. what rubbish? davido carry girl for shoulder na news? Non sense

1 Like

Re: Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) by Anselm10: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
;Dabi now make he enjoy youngabi now make he enjoy youngabi now make he enjoy young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Complain About Ini Edo's Shape (Photos) / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.