Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] (1931 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by Phreshkid20(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
MMM is a community build to help the poor but when very greedy peaple join it with different goals then crash is obviously eminent... just imagine 10000 Guiders with such an available balance...Then try to envisage the fate of this community...

Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by daPretender: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
lol
Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by abdulhadi101(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Thiz one is strong
Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by lsoul: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by odogwubiafra: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
All the known and unknown guiders should work round the clock and make sure MMM comes back to life or risk attack. I have noted the ones around me, just waiting and praying that my money doesn't get stuck to avoid the obvious.

They should just collectively vomit some and cushion the outburst, or else...
Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by Byko899(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
the problem with Nigerians is that greed will never allow them to use their God given sense , I said this from day one that the only problem MMM will have is the %10 given to guiders , Mavro is the number one guider world wide and get his own percentage from any one that joins MMM, then the Udorji of a guy who is also Nigerian number one Guider ,he get his percentage which was why he had a lavish wedding last year .
The system is so bad because this people don't have to PH to GH meaning as am talking to u now,there are people who never PH but are waiting to withdraw over 10 million naira as MMM opens , how is this system sustainable. now no one has being matched but people re GHing ,the questions is to who? This super guiders will have to get there bonuses first before you will be matched ,just know that, if the system crashes before it gets to ur turn,who cares ,that is the wickedness of capitalism ," where dog feed on fellow dog to survive ".

2 Likes

Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by Byko899(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
odogwubiafra:
All the known and unknown guiders should work round the clock and make sure MMM comes back to life or risk attack. I have noted the ones around me, just waiting and praying that my money doesn't get stuck to avoid the obvious.

They should just collectively vomit some and cushion the outburst, or else...
u where seriously warned that you could loose all ur money with no explanation ,so they own u no apology
Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by staggerman(m): 1:49am On Jan 16, 2017
What you don't know is that Guiders have limit to the amount they can withdraw in a month. For example most Guiders cannot withdraw above 1m monthly, even if they have 1b.
Leaders bonus restriction was placed on all Guiders accounts to enhance sustainability.

Truth is, that Guider may only be looking at those bonuses, but he cannot GH them. It's fun to look at.... But not realistic to GH.

My advice is for you to ensure you ask relevant questions so you may understand how MMM works, before you rush to post misleading info.

If you don't read the news, you'll be uniformed... If you read the news, you'll be misinformed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 16, 2017
staggerman:
What you don't know is that Guiders have limit to the amount they can withdraw in a month. For example most Guiders cannot withdraw above 1m monthly, even if they have 1b.
Leaders bonus restriction was placed on all Guiders accounts to enhance sustainability.

Truth is, that Guider may only be looking at those bonuses, but he cannot GH them. It's fun to look at.... But not realistic to GH.

My advice is for you to ensure you ask relevant questions so you may understand how MMM works, before you rush to post misleading info.

If you don't read the news, you'll be uniformed... If you read the news, you'll be misinformed

stop wasting your time to educate these ignorant folks. i usually only click on mmm topics to amuse myself with the ignorance most people on nairaland have about it
Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by heykims(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2017
The commentators above think they are making sense, alas they have none...
So many cashing so much a month even if it is a million naira and yet it means nothing to u..
I just Pitt all these gullible and greedy people..
Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by donshady(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Get help worldwide is still the best platform. Contact 08162971286
Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by daPretender: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2017
Meaning those guiders on the testimonial page that are ph 1million and Gh 4million are lying.

1 Like

Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by hammak1993(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2017
staggerman:

If you don't read the news, you'll be uniformed... If you read the news, you'll be misinfor
med
Even if the so called guiders cash out 1M monthly, how do you think there will be sustainability of the system?

Do the simple calculation, 1M multiply by thousands of guiders, that's billions of naira monthly.

let be realistic, and don't let the love of MMM blind you from the fact.

Note: I am also a participant
Re: Guiders Are The Peaple Destroying MMM [image] by staggerman(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
hammak1993:
Even if the so called guiders cash out 1M monthly, how do you think there will be sustainability of the system?

Do the simple calculation, 1M multiply by thousands of guiders, that's billions of naira monthly.

let be realistic, and don't let the love of MMM blind you from the fact.

Note: I am also a participant

Most Guiders don't get to to 50k bonus monthly. It all depends on the growth of your structure.

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Invest Your Money In Nigeria / How To Earn Free N56 Daily & More On Insmeapp / A Book That Teaches The A To Z Of Nigeria Stock Market Or :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.