Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Comedy Diary - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Comedy Diary (1282 Views)

My Comedy Channel / My Comedy Skit / Can You Act?? I Need A Male And Female To Be Using In My Comedy Skits,osun STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Comedy Diary by omat20(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
A big shoutout to the fine lady's voice at the ATM. One of these days I will ask her out.
Re: My Comedy Diary by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
omat20:
A big shoutout to the fine lady's voice at the ATM. One of these days I will ask her out.
why haven't you asked the one that reminds you of your last minute during a call

1 Like

Re: My Comedy Diary by femolacqua(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
why haven't you asked the one that reminds you of your last minute during a call
The closer, the better.
Re: My Comedy Diary by omat20(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
The NEPA official that is in charge of the control room where switches are tampered with receives more cause than the one who collects the bill at the counter.
Re: My Comedy Diary by omat20(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ladies go forget toothbrush, bra, or even underwear for their boyfriend house. But I never hear say them forget their money or smartphone there.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? / See What Business This Guy Is Into / This Our Aba Brother's Will Not Kill Us O..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.