Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) (56909 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by RoyaleR(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
wah the most beautiful wetin this gal is fuckingly fugly
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kobicove:
Is this the best they could find? undecided

Congrats to Miss Owerri Nkworji! Owerri gals are powerful gals and rock much much more than this na.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by dtruth50: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
its obvious. she might b d most beautiful girl in dt state
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by kayzat: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
LilTyRoNe:

But thats how your yoruba brothers like it ugly abi?
guess thats what they saw in them and left their pretties and married them ugly,just saying cos you are just saying nothing meaningfull because of what? hate for igbos chai sorry for your bigotry and tribalism!!!
AND PLS DONT QUOTE ME,THIS AINT A BEEF.

Its like your head is not correct abi ? what concerns Yoruba with her comment ? you guys are so insecure and full of loser's mentality to the extent of tagging Yorubas as responsible for all your loss and misfortunes.

I don't know what you or your grandparents headache with Yorubas or how Yorubas pursue you lots with bombs in your imaginary world but this is 2017 and all you losers should change , forge ahead and sing a new song.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Errrr....nope!!! She just slept with enough of the organizers to be crowned the most beautiful girl. I know uglier girls who are more beautiful than her
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by alaskido(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boy, this girl is ugly.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Her pussy might be beautiful o
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haa!
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
Person wey dey for ghost mood you still dey worry am. grin
how? grin

cjshooter:

A LADY KEEP ON SHOWING YOU THAT SHE AINT A BLEEP TO GIVE OUT AND YET YOU KEEP PUSHING HARDER. I LIKE YOUR TYPE THOUGH COS YOU WONT GO BEYOND FAMILY AND FRIENDS PACKAGE
whyyyy? U tink I want 2 toast her?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by waluga(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
the guy on right be like for real!!! grin cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Bed fixing won the pageant
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Chibuzee: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
the girl dey for wowo girls.com
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Beebs997: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Seriously, the ugliest, you mean?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Is that her real face grin ;Dcommot the wig clean her face make we see the face
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
smh. I hv a tin to discuss wt u. Pm?
u be mumu inshort somebody insulted ur tribe and ur telling him to look his first post cant u even use ur brain?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
nnokwa042:
u be mumu inshort somebody insulted ur tribe and ur telling him to look his first post cant u even use ur brain?

ur fada is d mumu. U tink am a Igbo like u? Am not. Eleribu omo oshi. Ofo loma se last last
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by rahman3853(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
one word "ERROR!!!!"
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by knightsson: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by harrygold: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
maybe na her toto sweet pass
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by andyanders: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
I dey laugh in Swaheli language grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Beauty indeed.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by kenoz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Kbraims(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
the oda guy in white top as given d answer
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin only her head I saw I burst into tears
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by bon2win: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
N wa o, see as them dey embarass Imo state People.
All is well sha.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by liRichy(f): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
BlackMystery:
cheesy
that's an insult to my town,am far more beautiful than she
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
how? grin

whyyyy? U tink I want 2 toast her?

BRO. THE FORMINGS DE TOO MUCH NAH. FREE AM NAH.. TRANSFER WINDOW DEY OPEN OOOOO
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
cjshooter:

BRO. THE FORMINGS DE TOO MUCH NAH. FREE AM NAH.. TRANSFER WINDOW DEY OPEN OOOOO
no b say I wan toast her na
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
no b say I wan toast her na
BUH THATS THE WAY SHE IS SEEING IT.... THATS EXACTLY WHERE I DONT GIVE OUT A BLEEP
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
cjshooter:

BUH THATS THE WAY SHE IS SEEING IT.... THATS EXACTLY WHERE I DONT GIVE OUT A BLEEP
dat one concern her. Wetin I go gain from toasting a faceless girl 4 faceless forum?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
dat one concern her. Wetin I go gain from toasting a faceless girl 4 faceless forum?

THERE YOU ARE NOW... NOW YOUR TALKING... SHE DEY FORM POSH FOR U... FORMING IS ALLOWED TILL SHE GETS TO 40 YEARS....
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
cjshooter:

THERE YOU ARE NOW... NOW YOUR TALKING... SHE DEY FORM POSH FOR U... FORMING IS ALLOWED TILL SHE GETS TO 40 YEARS....
well, I didn't take it serious coz no bad intentions on my mind
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Owerri (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please, what is the criteria for the selection because I have been living in owerri for like 4 years now and I can beat my heart and say owerri has the highest population of the most beautiful girls in Nigeria.
So bringing up this one as miss owerri is the nothing short of national embarrassment and anomaly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) / Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.