Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. (542 Views)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. by fanny500able: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hello fellow Nigerians,

I started hearing of this Money pyramid called MMM in late 2015,October precisely . It comes in different variations... ranging from the United, to global, to countries[e.g South Africa, Malaysia, Japan etc]..

** please, before I go on, I will like to sound very cheeky and intrepid by stating that our major problem with situation and phenomenal Judgement is our lack of information and inability to study to a point of sound judgement. [excuse my insolence]

Now,
1. Have you studied the ideology of MMM as stated on the founder's page? Have you read or studied beyond reasonable doubt that MMM is a socio-political and economic ideological scheme? See the in-deep...

Mavrody's ideology is to breach the gap between the rich and the poor in a class-strata society, hence, bringing by an egalitarian society where where the poor is not a financial slave of the high class.
Going by the classic political theories of Julius Nyeyere of Tanzania and Karl Marx, this is possible through a socioeconomic forum where wealth is properly and even distributed among the citizenry. And what Julius called 'brotherhood coexistence.'
** please , have a quick reflection here.. . The world is a capital economy globe where individual aggrandization is entrenched. Tell me which government will ever welcome Mavrody's ideas?? knowing too well it will affect their extortion and suppression of the helpless masses.
** The banks cannot be happy neither. Because MMM has copied their long Holy Grail Bankos code and using it to help the masses. The bank will grow poor. Government officials will lose money. Capitalists will become toothless...

Lolz... Will any government ever allow this to happen?? ask yourself... it's a reflection.

Well, MMM may be called a ponzi scheme or scam whatsoever, remember these elites can go lenghtes to invent grammaticals to imprison your soul and mind.
It's high time we opened our minds and reason like sapiens that we are.,

Especially my fellow Nigerians, you can easily be mislead because you have no foreideas and less information.
>>Don't let money drive your passion. In every thing, put reason and humanity first.

* MMM is not meant to be a money doubling scheme. It was meant to be a Movement. A socioeconomic and political movement that will bring power and equality to the majority.
Fine, you get 30% of your investment by the end of the month, it's a game of high intellects using mathematical binaries.. .. same brains that created the banks, same minds that fashioned out binary computers.. . If you are honest and transparent, MMM can last as long as the central bank of any country.

** MMM is not meant to bring you miraculous millions at the end of the month.. .. . OMG...'my people perish for lack of wisdom and understanding..

MMM was not created to function in a capitalist state where individualism and modern barbarism strife. It was created to help the masses in their everyday life.

You're not meant to desperately put all your life savings into MMM to become an overnight millionaire.. Noooo... . You're meant to come in to help others... contribute your spare money, help somebody today, tomorrow you also get helped... Greediness kills, and it's a detriment to any social setup.. It's immoral.

**In Nigeria.. ... ...
Well, here I'm going to be very subjective... Nigerian government and elites generally are *sadists... [I regrettably use that word]. They don't want financial freedom for the masses. The get happy when things get bad. That's the best time to make more money. They don't give a fucking care about their electorates. They ruined the original grand plan of Nigeria built by the founding fathers. There's no love or national feelings in the hearts of our so called Agbada leaders...

You want justification to my lamentation?? ?? ?? Then, just wake up tomorrow and observe what exactly is working well in Nigeria? Ask yourself what measures are being put up for them to work. we are always going from fry pan to fire.

MMM can never be allowed to sustain in Nigeria by following sets of cabals, period!! !

1. The government : because of their agencies and the way the big brothers around the world will frown at them.
2. Banks ; mmm is using their ideology to help the masses.
3. Media houses; mtchew, anything bad is what the media must report. If it isn't bad, then paint it bad and report it...It's called media creativity. Bullshit!! !
4. Nairabet, merrybet, nonsense bet houses and the rest.... You need to see the joy in their faces when they heard MMM supposedly crashed. Have you asked yourself why gambling was legalised and regulated in Nigeria...Nigeria of all places okay, go and learn the Dirty Politics 301...

5. Greedy Nigerians!! !! !!! !! !! Oh no, how can someone put 10m into a helping scheme....Well, if you are so rich that 10m is your spare money, you deserve a Nobel for philanthropy.
But if you borrowed money or put in all your life savings just to make 30% mavro at the end of the month.

Well, the ideology of MMM doesn't welcome Greedy people like your sir. You're meant to help the system and in return you get helped too.... Not coming to steal the capital!!

But like seriously,
If MMM IS TO SURVIVE IN NIGERIA, IT MUST PASS THROUGH HARDTIMES AS THESE. BUT THE DEVOTION OF ITS PARTICIPANTS and Honesty.. ..
MMM lives On.. ..

Please forgive any spelling errors, hardlines and soft inadequacies of this writeup. It's a writeup on the go without any form of editing. Just poured out my heart.

Meanwhile, I've never benefitted from MMM before now. But I'm fully going to participate this year, gracefully. *

@ Fanny500able is just an undergraduate of philosophy in his 2nd year. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. by sweetval: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
A friend calls it eMu-eMu-eM.. It's well... grin

1 Like

Re: Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. by Flatties: 1:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Op What a 'blunderous' piece grin

1 Like

Re: Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. by rottennaija(m): 6:19am On Jan 16, 2017
This is true and they will never like it
Re: Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. by rottennaija(m): 6:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Igbos:

Because it doesn't predict MMM doom?
Re: Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. by rottennaija(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2017
fanny500able:
Hello fellow Nigerians,

I started hearing of this Money pyramid called MMM in late 2015,October precisely . It comes in different variations... ranging from the United, to global, to countries[e.g South Africa, Malaysia, Japan etc]..

** please, before I go on, I will like to sound very cheeky and intrepid by stating that our major problem with situation and phenomenal Judgement is our lack of information and inability to study to a point of sound judgement. [excuse my insolence]

Now,
1. Have you studied the ideology of MMM as stated on the founder's page? Have you read or studied beyond reasonable doubt that MMM is a socio-political and economic ideological scheme? See the in-deep...

Mavrody's ideology is to breach the gap between the rich and the poor in a class-strata society, hence, bringing by an egalitarian society where where the poor is not a financial slave of the high class.
Going by the classic political theories of Julius Nyeyere of Tanzania and Karl Marx, this is possible through a socioeconomic forum where wealth is properly and even distributed among the citizenry. And what Julius called 'brotherhood coexistence.'
** please , have a quick reflection here.. . The world is a capital economy globe where individual aggrandization is entrenched. Tell me which government will ever welcome Mavrody's ideas?? knowing too well it will affect their extortion and suppression of the helpless masses.
** The banks cannot be happy neither. Because MMM has copied their long Holy Grail Bankos code and using it to help the masses. The bank will grow poor. Government officials will lose money. Capitalists will become toothless...

Lolz... Will any government ever allow this to happen?? ask yourself... it's a reflection.

Well, MMM may be called a ponzi scheme or scam whatsoever, remember these elites can go lenghtes to invent grammaticals to imprison your soul and mind.
It's high time we opened our minds and reason like sapiens that we are.,

Especially my fellow Nigerians, you can easily be mislead because you have no foreideas and less information.
>>Don't let money drive your passion. In every thing, put reason and humanity first.

* MMM is not meant to be a money doubling scheme. It was meant to be a Movement. A socioeconomic and political movement that will bring power and equality to the majority.
Fine, you get 30% of your investment by the end of the month, it's a game of high intellects using mathematical binaries.. .. same brains that created the banks, same minds that fashioned out binary computers.. . If you are honest and transparent, MMM can last as long as the central bank of any country.

** MMM is not meant to bring you miraculous millions at the end of the month.. .. . OMG...'my people perish for lack of wisdom and understanding..

MMM was not created to function in a capitalist state where individualism and modern barbarism strife. It was created to help the masses in their everyday life.

You're not meant to desperately put all your life savings into MMM to become an overnight millionaire.. Noooo... . You're meant to come in to help others... contribute your spare money, help somebody today, tomorrow you also get helped... Greediness kills, and it's a detriment to any social setup.. It's immoral.

**In Nigeria.. ... ...
Well, here I'm going to be very subjective... Nigerian government and elites generally are *sadists... [I regrettably use that word]. They don't want financial freedom for the masses. The get happy when things get bad. That's the best time to make more money. They don't give a fucking care about their electorates. They ruined the original grand plan of Nigeria built by the founding fathers. There's no love or national feelings in the hearts of our so called Agbada leaders...

You want justification to my lamentation?? ?? ?? Then, just wake up tomorrow and observe what exactly is working well in Nigeria? Ask yourself what measures are being put up for them to work. we are always going from fry pan to fire.

MMM can never be allowed to sustain in Nigeria by following sets of cabals, period!! !

1. The government : because of their agencies and the way the big brothers around the world will frown at them.
2. Banks ; mmm is using their ideology to help the masses.
3. Media houses; mtchew, anything bad is what the media must report. If it isn't bad, then paint it bad and report it...It's called media creativity. Bullshit!! !
4. Nairabet, merrybet, nonsense bet houses and the rest.... You need to see the joy in their faces when they heard MMM supposedly crashed. Have you asked yourself why gambling was legalised and regulated in Nigeria...Nigeria of all places okay, go and learn the Dirty Politics 301...

5. Greedy Nigerians!! !! !!! !! !! Oh no, how can someone put 10m into a helping scheme....Well, if you are so rich that 10m is your spare money, you deserve a Nobel for philanthropy.
But if you borrowed money or put in all your life savings just to make 30% mavro at the end of the month.

Well, the ideology of MMM doesn't welcome Greedy people like your sir. You're meant to help the system and in return you get helped too.... Not coming to steal the capital!!

But like seriously,
If MMM IS TO SURVIVE IN NIGERIA, IT MUST PASS THROUGH HARDTIMES AS THESE. BUT THE DEVOTION OF ITS PARTICIPANTS and Honesty.. ..
MMM lives On.. ..

Please forgive any spelling errors, hardlines and soft inadequacies of this writeup. It's a writeup on the go without any form of editing. Just poured out my heart.

Meanwhile, I've never benefitted from MMM before now. But I'm fully going to participate this year, gracefully. *

@ Fanny500able is just an undergraduate of philosophy in his 2nd year. Thanks

@op! This post is not liked by many. Repost it again so that many can see and learn
Re: Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. by histemple: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2017
Effect of strong Kwale weed.

1 Like

Re: Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. by fanny500able: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2017
histemple:
Effect of strong Kwale weed.

Lol. You can say that again cheesy cheesy

It pains me when ignorance or hatred overcrowd our sense of Judgment. Anti-MMMist.. . When MMM finally falls according to your prediction, what will they have to bring to the table for the toiling masses? ??
More complaints and backbiting? ?

Do you know how many people MMM has helped around the world in the past two years? Go see testimonies of people.

In fact, conduct a massive election between the federal government and MMM and see who truly own the Republican power. Lol

Fear dey catch cowards... Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. by fanny500able: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2017
rottennaija:

@op! This post is not liked by many. Repost it again so that many can see and learn

Thanks bro. You could actually help edit it and repost. I only took out my bedtime to write this article. Going through it this morning, I just cannot believe one or two grammatical blunders I have committed. tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. by rottennaija(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2017
fanny500able:

Thanks bro. You could actually help edit it and repost. I only took out my bedtime to write this article. Going through it this morning, I just cannot believe one or two grammatical blunders I have committed. tongue embarassed tongue

I have. You also try. Its important to get the message out there to people.

1 Like

Re: Brief Reasons Why Mmm May Die In Nigeria If Not Sustained By Nigerians. by fanny500able: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Igbos:

Lol. Dear emeritus reader,
I think with all sense of maturity, I take responsibility for all blunders committed here.
But I think you are rather devoid of intellectual contribution to the subject matter, that was why you left the issue to attack the writer.... Argumentum ad hominem. smiley wink

I took out few minutes off my bedtime to put up this.. . And I know right that it will not be free of errors.. Sooo??

(1) (Reply)

A Mmm Fan And You Have Not Ph Close To 200k Naira ''na God Go Punish Y...'' / Ph-circle - An Antidote For Depression / Be A Freelancer By Been A Guru In Digital Media Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.