Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,688 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos (993 Views)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos / Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 1:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Man Steals Over N600k Disguised as Bank Cashier.

A Robber has made away with over N600,000 belonging to Bank Customers in the Apapa-Warehouse Branch of Diamond Bank in Lagos State after disguising as a Bank Staff. See full Story below:

As shared by Facebook User, Nnamdi Ikeh-Akabogu:

INTELLIGENT ROBBERY, WITHIN BANKING HALLS:

"I have a neighbour who sells foodstuffs. She travelled for the new year so so instructed a relation to pay in the money(130,000) into her Diamond Bank Account...
She was in the Banking Hall, Warehouse Branch, Apapa, with the money in her bag. While filling her teller, someone asked her if she was paying in & at which she said yes. She later joined the long pay-in queue.

After a moment, and with d queue practically not moving, a young man, dressed in corporate suit (all thought was the Bank's cashier) came close to her and in a low voice asked for people who were paying above 100,000.
About five people stepped out and he asked them to follow him a few meters away from the queue. They all thought he was the Bank's staff, out to offer help.

He collected all their money, the completed tellers and asked them to wait on the line, so he can go in and stamp their tellers.....
And so the man left. They waited and waited endlessly, not knowing that he had long exited the Bank,through the rear exit, with their over #650,000.00.

It was after d seemingly unending wait they decided to report d matter to the Manager,who had to come down... checked the CCTV footage and behold, the gentleman in suit, was neither the Bank's cashier nor even a staff !
The security guard confirmed it was the third time such was happening in that same Branch alone !

My fellow Nigerians, we must BEWARE of activities of fraudsters, particularly in the Banking Halls !!
We should please share to avoid more people falling victims."

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/01/robber-disguises-bank-cashier-robs-customers-lagos/

Re: Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 1:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Please Share And Educate Others!
Re: Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 16, 2017
angry

The hell is this?

How big is the bank that even the workers there can't identify who they working with? It's not about that "minding ur biznez" but why nobody saw tat?

I think this is an inside job..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos by Flatties: 2:02am On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

The hell is this?

How big is the bank that even the workers there can't identify who they working with? It's not about that "minding ur biznez" but why nobody saw tat?

I think this is an inside job..

No.. This is a very easy one to pull off on a typical Nigerian bank.. Some customers would give cash to other customers or even cleaners in order to jump queue and save time.
Re: Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos by godfrey01(m): 3:20am On Jan 16, 2017
I know say this one nor go smelll front page... but if na #mmm matter lalalastical and his team don move am enter fp... lets wait and see...bias admins..
Re: Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos by zuby4real10(m): 5:35am On Jan 16, 2017
This is the cheapest scam i have ever heard of. how on earth will i give money in the bank to some body I have never ever seen in that bank before, not in his office not on any seat not at deposit teller. how big is the bank that security men can not notice what is happening. the jazz the man is using is a very strong one . Some people get mind sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:11am On Jan 16, 2017
Noted but wassup with the masked man with a gun... the fraudster wasn't armed undecided
Re: Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos by talk2alabama: 6:13am On Jan 16, 2017
cool
Re: Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos by dotman4real007(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
that ole get mind ooo! Inside bank with james bond type of suit pulled off a robbery of more than half a million naira haaa!!! Chaii that guy get liver!!! But thunder will still kill him!
Re: Man Disguises As Bank Cashier, Steals Over N600K From Bank Customers In Lagos by menwongo(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
See as buhari change have given criminals new code. undecided

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] South African Pastor Caught Kissing Member During Healing Session / Lady Pours Acid On 17yr Old Girl She Said She Saw In Dream Snatch Her Hubby(pics / New bride dies on her weeding night after her husband penetrated her with rods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.