Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis (12619 Views)

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2017
blues20:

Fayose is nwafo Igbo, but he was born and brought up in Ekiti. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gbam. . . .and he has refused to submit to gambari slavery grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

No more Biafra? How U want to leave the zoo and still fighting hard to gain relevance in the zoo is ironical.

Bunch of confusionist.
Pay homage to Eze Ndigbo of Akure and stop whining. . .

1 Like

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by wiseone10: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Drchristian:

business men or criminals.? The host said they do not want the title.

Tomorrow the host might not like the way they smile. Very funny. What makes them criminals? You didn't even try to mask your hatred for your fellow men.

1 Like

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

Gbam. . . .and he has refused to submit to gambari slavery grin grin
Ayam telling you.... he is no go area for the gambaries. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by VitaminB12(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Until Nigeria, Afonjas and Arewas alike allow Biafra go, these crisis will continue unabated, due to high level of mistrust and intolerance among us.
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by sweetmusictv: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Misleading headline

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by SIRmanjar(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Drchristian:
May lead to crisis ke? Let d crisis come plagiocephaly will remember their biafraland. Akure people too dey dull. have u ever hear ibos giving us problems in Edo? No cus they know what we are made off.
grin
Will u shut ur trash.Benin wey common briafra overun wit ordinary cutlass and plank.Dis war wey evrybody dey spoil for disdayz if im start make una no run o.

2 Likes

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by omofunaab(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2017
kaluxy007:
Your father would be the first to test the whips...come to Adesida and see things for yourself then you can conclude on who would whip the other

Chest beater. ..

The lagoon is waiting for you and your uncultured generations.

Oloriburuku omo Igbo
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by SIRmanjar(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2017
djbobby007:
#IGBO MUST GO HOME
Supported dey must go home.We must give dem briafia
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by osusuallstars: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Afonja, ass lickers and head slammers will say anything to ridicule you because of Biafra. They know that if Biafra go, they will be slaves eternity to their head slammers cattle rearers oga, but be strong in faith, will and zeal. Biafra is closer than we expected. Remember all of you in Akure when you return to biafraland everyone will go to his community or state and whosoever that is king in Akure will have no subject in Biafra land.
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

My brother Kaluxay007 , how body? Trust you are well grin grin grin
i dey oo...just say dis zoo don tire person
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Coldfeet(f): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Drchristian:

if I'm not chatting with you frm Edo thunder make he fire me.
You cannot breach any law here..I swear we will serve you rightly.
Lolz thunder don roast you finish be that o! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2017
omofunaab:

Chest beater. ..

The lagoon is waiting for you and your uncultured generations.

Oloriburuku omo Igbo
Atosi ayeraye omo ale omo onirankiran!! i heard d founding father of your tribe was a monkey who came down from heaven on a rope and landed in Ile Ife, how true is this? Thats what your gullible yoruba professors are teaching in Universities across the Zoo
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2017
kaluxy007:
i dey oo...just say dis zoo don tire person
E be like say the zoo sef don dey turn to jungle.
At least zoo dey get small organization
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by degamemaster(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2017
All i can understand from this stupid post is somebody trying so hard to cause division among the Igbos so as to continue the divide and rule antics as a result of inferiority complex. The word 'EZE' is literally giving the Yorubass sleepless night hence, formenting troubles all the time. EZE NDIGBO means Igbo's leader in association to any place the IGBOS finds themselves and at such, should not be a source of fear to any person except an inferior 'HOST'.
So many Igbo individuals are bearing the name EZE, why haven't govt arrested them for bearing such name and why should a person with significant and representative position to a group of God's people be subjected to unwarranted insults and malignment?

1 Like

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Trexnemesis(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2017
Eze or king of igbos in another ethnic group''s land? Trouble coming! Why not call it Leader, President, Head or Chairman? These so-called ezes even go about giving chieftaincy titles! Ethnic war is coming. This type of things should be killed by enactmentioned of appropriate laws by states to deal with it.

As for the Deji, I think he doesn't deserve that throne. He doesn't know what he''s doing. He should rather be pushing to abolish this practice.
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by omofunaab(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
kaluxy007:
Atosi ayeraye omo ale omo onirankiran!! i heard d founding father of your tribe was a monkey who came down from heaven on a rope and landed in Ile Ife, how true is this? Thats what your gullible yoruba professors are teaching in Universities across the Zoo

I can see you have acculturated to our language here, oloshi, gradual colonization of your folks, Oloriburuku.
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
imhotep:

sad
imhotep:

laughs in Cotonou
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by bankyblue(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
kaluxy007:
your head like aki asaga. Igbos are thieves, cultist, kidnappers and scammers that is what we hear everyday now we are saying we want to leave Nigeria so it can be peaceful again yet you're saying NO! So i ask is it your affection for us that makes u wanna keep us in Nigeria or that very oil that has been feeding you seen you were born?
pls re u refering to plam oil[i][/i]? because i dont no which oil u re talking about......the one from abia state that is so insignificant? the last time i read the news those people that ve the oil side they re no part of IPOB
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by segunotiti(m): 1:50am On Jan 17, 2017
wiseone10:

Host? Correct me if I'm wrong, are they not also Nigerians?

'Eze ndigbo na akure' literally means 'King of the igbos in Akure'. And it's more of a social title than a traditional one. Who is being disrespected here?

I thing the Deji has brought himself low by meddling in the affairs of a group of Igbo businessmen in Akure.

Let him answer the police.

you don't know the genesis of this issue do you? he went to the oba's palace with a crown on his head thereby addressing himself as a king.
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
bankyblue:

pls re u refering to plam oil[i][/i]? because i dont no which oil u re talking about......the one from abia state that is so insignificant? the last time i read the news those people that ve the oil side they re no part of IPOB
pls shake your head a little and send me your observation. I just want to confirm if your brain hasn't dried up.
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by bankyblue(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Habakus:
Why does that Deji and some Yorubas make it sound like a big deal that others are living in their region and take up traditional titles. it reeks of inferiority complex.
In the southeast,there are huge communities of Yorubas, Hausas etc living there for decades yet you don't hear Igbos whining like sisies and carrying placards insisting they must leave.
In Enohia,Afikpo in Ebonyi state ( for instance),there are huge communities of Hausas,yorubas and others who have practically taken over the place. They have their kingship and representatives in place. But you don't see Igbos complaining about this. That's why I say Igbos are about the most detribalized Nigerians and the most socially developed.

u cant hear them complain because they re all not @ home, they come home once in a year, which is xmas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship / Should Inter-tribal Marriages Be Encouraged? / Ibeyi Talk About Their Yoruba Heritage In A New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.