Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash (933 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by BbcNews: 5:49am On Jan 16, 2017
Its Become Obvious that Seun and All Nairaland mods Hates MMM although most of Us Frequent other Blogs And Forums One Can Not Help But Separates Seuns Special Hate for MMM.

I Want to Inform Seun And His Crew Of Evil Wishers That Even If MMM Crashes The Ideology of Mavrodi Has Been Spread,Online Schemes With Same Ideology Are Already Everywhere hence Seuns And his Co Travellers Initiative Is just An Exercise in Futility.

From A Die-Hard MAVRODIAN

7 Likes

Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by BbcNews: 5:59am On Jan 16, 2017
Let them take this to Front-page Already, but heck they Wont

3 Likes

Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by rottennaija(m): 6:00am On Jan 16, 2017
BbcNews:
Its Become Obvious that Seun and All Nairaland mods Hates MMM although most of Us Frequent other Blogs And Forums One Can Not Help But Separates Seuns Special Hate for MMM.

I Want to Inform Seun And His Crew Of Evil Wishers That Even If MMM Crashes The Ideology of Mavrodi Has Been Spread,Online Schemes With Same Ideology Are Already Everywhere hence Seuns And his Co Travellers Initiative Is just An Exercise in Futility.

And think of it... There are so many schemes like MMM! Why single MMM out? Why go all hate on MMM? It like I'll have to delete my nairaland account. I'll look for another source of online news.

Nairaland is because a nuisance

8 Likes

Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Something omnious has happened to people's brain. And the magnitude is immense. God whatever that has made your people's brain this porous, pls we plead you reverse it. cry
Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Some people have been sponsored to do everything within their powers to kill MMM. It's a fact.

4 Likes

Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by peeta4u(m): 6:35am On Jan 16, 2017
rottennaija:

And think of it... There are so many schemes like MMM! Why single MMM out? Why go all hate on MMM? It like I'll have to delete my nairaland account. I'll look for another source of online news.

Nairaland is because a nuisance
They hate MMM becos it is the most successful of all ponzi schemes in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by rottennaija(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2017
peeta4u:
They hate MMM becos it is the most successful of all ponzi schemes in Nigeria.

Very true and will continue to be successful

2 Likes

Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by uckennety(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2017
BbcNews:

Kolawale
Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by SmartGate(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2017
Let us all (mmm participant) boycott nairaland

3 Likes

Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2017
i support the fact that all mmm participants should quit nairaland

2 Likes

Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by cmikel: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2017
BbcNews:

grin grin grin
Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2017
SmartGate:
Let us all (mmm participant) boycott nairaland
N'LAND IS NOT IN ANYWAY HELPING MY LIFE, THEY ARE RATHER HELL BEND ON BASTARDISING 2017_INITIATIVES THAT ARE TOUCHING LIVES. WHERE'S D OLD N'LAND THAT INVESTIGATE PIECE B4 HEADLING. U & MODS ARE JST BIZNESSMEN WHO ARE TAKING ADVANTAGES OF MMM SITUATIONS! STOP IT! AND LET IT BREATHE ATLEAST. NOT ALL DZ NEGATIVITIES, MISINFORMINGS AND RECYCLING OF OLD DEADEND POSTS AS REGARDS MMM, EVEN THE WHOLE 9JA BANKS DONT HAVE ALL THE CASH TO PAY ALL DIA CUSTOMERS NATIONWIDE IF THEY ALL CONVERGE AT D SAME TIME TO WITHDRAW W/O DEPOSITING! WHAT HAPPENS TO PPL'S MONIES LOST TO DEFUNCT 9JA BANKS?WE ARE IN 2017, AND NOT 1997 PLS. LEAVE PPL TO DO WANT THEY WANT WITH THEIR MONEY! I USE 9JA BANKS TO TRANSFER CASH OR MAKE PAYMENT ONLY, I DONT KIP MY MONIES WITH THEM. I WOULD INSTEAD PLUNG IT INTO REAL ESTATES OR PUT IT UP IN THE CLOUD. FOR THE LAST TIME STOP PROMOTING NEGATIVITY WITHOUT CARRYING OUT PROPER INVESTIGATIONS OR MAKING ENQUIRES!

2 Likes

Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2017
if u ban me? i would deactivate my nairaland account permanently. bcuz i m tired of all these media opportunists! i personally can be much happier without the nairaland platform. i have done it b4 for 4years. so for life would be so liberating.

3 Likes

Re: MMM & Nairaland Inevitable Crash by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2017
nairaland vs MMM exposed

(1) (Reply)

Please,,,, Who Know's A Reliable Xchange Site To Buy Dogecoin / Forex Signals Preview By Hot Forex Signal / How Anyone Can Make Over 250K Termly From Schools As They Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.