Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. (22528 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Atk1nson(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's no news that Mmm and its top guiders swindled Nigerians of billions of naira. Some of them relocating out of the Country after this.

What is more shocking is that they still decided to prey on some more people after the first round that resulted in an unfortunate situation for a lot of hapless people.

Last time people complained about it, the "supporters" claimed we should mind our business. However, when the chips were down n hapless people lost billions of their savings ("spare cash" according to it Mmm supporters), they kept mute n had nothing to offer to help the unfortunate ones.

I've decided to do my little bit by assisting to crash this evil system that preys on the vulnerable by creating accounts, making pledges n frustrating the system to an early bankruptcy. It's going to go bankrupt sometime in the future anyway, but this time it will not snowball into the size it was last time.

Help crash this evil system.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by subtlemee(f): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
I'm with you in this

7 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Atk1nson(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
create phony accounts, have fun while u crash the system

4 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Atk1nson(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
lowkey28:
If you stop doing it, you're a bastard. Jobless soul.

the newly recruited guiders are here, Grab a seat. With the help of other concerned people I hope crash the system in a month.

BTW I will be placing a complaint with NIRA tomorrow.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
decatalyst:
Go to CBN and collect your reward when u achieve your aim. Ode! undecided

Its people's choice and you should respect it! They have been warned; they saw people faint or commit suicide, yet they are still putting money in it. Its their choice and its none of your business!

Not minding our business as a people has landed us in too many problems and pains. undecided

Did you loan someone your brain?

37 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Atk1nson(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
decatalyst:
Go to CBN and collect your reward when u achieve your aim. Ode! undecided

Its people's choice and you should respect it! They have been warned; they saw people faint or commit suicide, yet they are still putting money in it. Its their choice and its none of your business!

Not minding our business as a people has landed us in too many problems and pains. undecided

People keeping quiet in the face of evil is what spoilt this country, I understand you are probably a guider or a lazy fellow depending on other peoples money to survive. It's my business that people committed suicide because of Mmm, it's my business that student's used their school fees to invest in Mmm....if my business bothers you, feel free to ignore this thread

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Atk1nson(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
seun, lalasticlala pls help move to fp
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by TINALETC3(f): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
shocked

24 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by miqos02(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
good

2 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
ohhhhh God! I who let this one loose again.

2 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by uckennety(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Am wid you on dz!

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by blackjah(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
how do I help na? should I

1 Like

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by yommen: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
I dont know why these bad belle E idiots keep using pills for other people's headache. I guess you cant afford to see people you once looked down upon living a better lifestyle.

19 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Op how old are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Theultimate(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
So, it's true that people engage in this act? It's quite unbelievable!

You'll soon be blocked after refusing to provide help(even with little).

However, there are only 2 options:
1. It's either you keep creating a new account with a new e-mail every time you're blocked. OR
2. You give up.

Meanwhile, if you decide to be engaging in formal(No.1)..... It is either you're Less Engaged, underemployed, Unemployed or ALL.
Thus, that's hypocrisy of the highest order.

#TruthIsBitter.

63 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by bedspread: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
BUHARI IS CREATING LOTS OF FRUSTRATED CITIZENS

7 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin

Nairaland mods beefing that they have to lose traffic to folks glued to their personal offices

Any anti-MMM news on NL makes it to FP

FASTER

than a 14year old Gala seller on Ore-Lagos expressway

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by oseka101(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
@op dude haba nah this Mb u are wasting can be used for other productive things like getting a job because its so obvious your jobless ........

19 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by akereconfi: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
I started long ago lol

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by ALAYORMII: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
People will never learn
Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by izzou(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Martins301:

Did you loan someone your brain?

You are very wicked

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Elxandre(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
don't you have better things to do?
People already know it crashed and the consequences that followed.
They are adults, and should be liable for their decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by Dmec(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Atk1nson:
It's no news that Mmm and its top guiders swindled Nigerians of billions of naira. Some of them relocating out of the Country after this.

What is more shocking is that they still decided to prey on some more people after the first round that resulted in an unfortunate situation for a lot of hapless people.

Last time people complained about it, the "supporters" claimed we should mind our business. However, when the chips were down n hapless people lost billions of their savings ("spare cash" according to it Mmm supporters), they kept mute n had nothing to offer to help the unfortunate ones.

I've decided to do my little bit by assisting to crash this evil system that preys on the vulnerable by creating accounts, making pledges n frustrating the system to an early bankruptcy. It's going to go bankrupt sometime in the future anyway, but this time it will not snowball into the size it was last time.

Help crash this evil system.
You should mind your business. If you like the business, why don't you start your own and stop condemning others. Nigeria as a country is a scam.

8 Likes

Re: Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. by pek(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
If and if your evil plan works, what would you have gained? A lot of people have their money trapped there. People are still engaged in it, finding succour in it. It simply means that you are evil and heartless, more evil than the MMM you claimed are evil.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years / Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.