Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) (48459 Views)

Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Abisola Kola-Daisi, Ajimobi's Daughter In Beach Wear Photos / Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Genea(f): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Its no big deal, if my jobless cousin can afford a Zanotti or however it's spelt that is close 2 200k how much more a Governor's Daughter. Its her money, let her enjoy it.
point of correction, its state funds smiley

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by opethom(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Did she just buy the said shoes? What if she bought when the Dollar to naira rate was reasonable?
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Spadelicious: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yet dem never pay salaries to civil servants

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by legibow: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Money speaking.....
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by xreal: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Oyo State Governor Senator Abiola Ajimobi's daughter Abisola Kola Daisi was spotted wearing a pair of Christian Louboutin Salopatina Glossy Patent Leather-Trimmed Hematite Embellished Mesh Pumps that retails on Net-a-Porter for N643,615, Prada Clutch, and a Versace dress to complete her outfit.

Seems there are no news of recession within the Ajimobi family amidst of all turmoil between Oyo State Government and LAUTECH students.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/governor-ajimobi-daughter-spends-over.html?m=1

which cain eulogy be dis for a shoe?
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by eitsei(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Igbos:
Ajimobi family don buy market Lol. More scandals loading grin
very soon she will be spotted wearing a pant that costs 500k and a bra that costs 450k grin.. Trust Nigerians
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by sweetmusictv: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
eitsei:
very soon she will be spotted wearing a pant that costs 500k and a bra that costs 450k grin.. Trust Nigerians

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by gloryman91: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Omo baba constituted authority, oloshi family.

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by blazer234: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Oyo State Governor Senator Abiola Ajimobi's daughter Abisola Kola Daisi was spotted wearing a pair of Christian Louboutin Salopatina Glossy Patent Leather-Trimmed Hematite Embellished Mesh Pumps that retails on Net-a-Porter for N643,615, Prada Clutch, and a Versace dress to complete her outfit.

Seems there are no news of recession within the Ajimobi family amidst of all turmoil between Oyo State Government and LAUTECH students.

Op, you are a very irresponsible dumb soul. You mean after insulting lautech students, the next right thing to do is to be celebrating this she-goat and her mannerless father?
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Never knew Ajimobi could be that arrogant. I saw the way he spoke to those students, he spoke without wisdom.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by yemluc: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
haykinzz:
Useless family... yet her father can't afford to pay the lecturers on strike 500mil to cover all debts.

They will never find peace in their family until they settle those lecturers.

Repol @ werk
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genea:
point of correction, its state funds smiley
Lol you can't be so sure, she might be a business woman or something.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Elle277(f): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nice shoes..chop the cash if you have it
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Genea(f): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Lol you can't be so sure, she might be a business woman or something.
lolx iffa hear ooi
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by harriet412(f): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
So she don turn celeb... i no understand.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by mbhs139(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nnamdd1:

I tought people usually request for the picture of the "Oyo State Governor's daughter...rocking the shoe, or I don't believe it". where does that slogan went to this time around.

For me, all I saw in the first pics was the governor and his daughter, the second pic is the picture of a random girl wearing one lousy shoe, while the third is one lousy shoe. So, how does that amount to the Oyo State Governor's daughter wearing a million naira shoe. People need to wear their thinking cap on this land.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by bakry86: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Its no big deal, if my jobless cousin can afford a Zanotti or however it's spelt that is close 2 200k how much more a Governor's Daughter. Its her money, let her enjoy it.

police need to visit ur cousin.

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by soath(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Christian Louboutin Salopatina Glossy Patent Leather-Trimmed Hematite Embellished Mesh Pumps
The name alone nah 100k grin

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Greens bruh, ama get me some cool
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Jengem: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Everyone isn't from a poor home, you can't afford to save that much to buy a shoe doesn't mean everyone else will be like you. And why are you guys so easy to tag every girl ashewo? Does that mean a girls parents or even her older siblings can't take care of them? I bet d governor's daughter is also an ashewo...Purge yourself of the kind of mentality you have, would only sink you further

U said she is jobless. What is she saving? Alhajis number?

Dont try to shade me. I have shades that cost 250k, talkless of shoes. My point was u indicated she was jobless but she saved. U should have said pocket money at the time.

Swerve

3 Likes

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Everyone isn't from a poor home, you can't afford to save that much to buy a shoe doesn't mean everyone else will be like you. And why are you guys so easy to tag every girl ashewo? Does that mean a girls parents or even her older siblings can't take care of them? I bet d governor's daughter is also an ashewo...Purge yourself of the kind of mentality you have, would only sink you further
take it from me that if what you're saying is true your cousin Na olosho

3 Likes

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by naijaking1: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
First we worship the governor, then we worship his daughter, and now we have to worship his daughter shoes too?
Something is wrong with us!
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
dacovajnr:
But she's Jobless undecided
she no wan gree say she be olosho
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by hoover420: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by dacovajnr: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
UncutSk:
she no wan gree say she be olosho
I tire baami!

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by jeftalene(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Theif People.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by diportivo: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
mbhs139:

I tought people usually request for the picture of the "Oyo State Governor's daughter...rocking the shoe, or I don't believe it". where does that slogan went to this time around.

For me, all I saw in the first pics was the governor and his daughter, the second pic is the picture of a random girl wearing one lousy shoe, while the third is one lousy shoe. So, how does that amount to the Oyo State Governor's daughter wearing a million naira shoe. People need to wear their thinking cap on this land.

Thinking cap u say??

Reasoning has gone to the dogs in thins country. So much so,dat I weep for the future generation

She is married into the "kola daisi" family for crying out loud.u need to be resident in Ibadan in the past 2 decades atleast to understand how rich those guys are

But no,for supporting her dad(which most of these guys screaming blue murder will do over and over again if it were their dad),she is being bashed here and there

Its appalling

2 Likes

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by NGELEBUBE: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
and u are waiting for a soothsayer to tell u that ur cousin stands at the roadside every night.
ur cousin is a certified prostitute, ashawo dey learn.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by shyling(f): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
your cousin is an ashawo. opio
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Blurryface(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
massinola:

Meanwhile

Olaniyi Is better than Olanike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate / Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar / Onitsha Bridge Shutdown By ENDSARS Protesters: PICTURES & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.