Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC (13857 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Go Into New Year With Petrol Scarcity – NNPC / Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah / The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Jokerman(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2017
Lol...
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by omojeesu(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2017
Believe this or not these things are Nigeria's own share of end time events.

But if you don't believe, your unbelieve is part of the sign just as in the days of Noah and Lot when those who missed out thought it was BUSINESS AS USUAL.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Lekison(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2017
kennygee:
I just dey observe.
keep observing.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 16, 2017
If they decide to increase it, heaven won't fall and nigerians will not do anything
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by emynike2001(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2017
ALL PROGRESSIVE CORRUPTION,

When a MAN lies about the d provision and affordability of resources that should benefit d common man,

WHAT THEN SHOULD WE CALL THIS?

Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by FUSS: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2017
NLC? When Govt increase am now them go silent.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by femolacqua(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
Does NLC still exist?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by plainol(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2017
I want Nigeria to boil so this useless and irresponsible president can feel the heat of hunger and anger.

Please, do increase the pump price.

I don't know why Nigerians are quiet with the hunger in the land or are we under a spell not to react?
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2017
He that the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad!...

Buhari, pls kwantinue with your heartless/ANTI-PEOPLE policies!!
Ur waterloo looms!!!
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by phemmie06(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Which labour, the disintegrated one or the one working on my farm
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by phemmie06(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2017
emynike2001:
ALL PROGRESSIVE CORRUPTION,

When a MAN lies about the d provision and affordability of resources that should benefit d common man,

WHAT THEN SHOULD WE CALL THIS?
Even with that are they provided?
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Chuknovski(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2017
Nigeria my Country, land of wonders
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by arsenic33(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Has NLC risen from Death?
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by drealj: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2017
GOD GO PUNISH USELESS NLC
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by willibounce1(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Lol....shebi na naija. Dem go increase am and my people nor go do anything. We go just dey look like mukpas..
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Kiakia(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Nobody is talking about kerosene which have shot through the roof tops.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by 111jideofor: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2017
*BREAKING NEWS:*
Finally, fuel will be sold at *60 Naira per litre* from *Monday 1st week of February 2017* !!
President Buhari made it clear 2 hours ago on a private interview in Aso Rock, that fuel will be sold at *60 Naira per litre* starting from *Monday 1st week of February 2017*.
President Buhari also said that, the issue of Naira falling in value will be resolved in next Month, he made it clear that by the time the naira issue is resolved, *100 Naira will = 1Dollar* and that in 6 Months from now, it will become *one Naira - one Dollar (#1 = $1).*
President Buhari also said that he promised to change Nigeria at the right time and that right time is now.
He also wanted to talk about corruption, but my *TV* exploded immediately after he mentioned the Word,
*"Corruption"*
and that was when I woke up and discovered that it was all a *Dream*.
I sincerely apologize for playing with your emotions..
*Have a beautiful dream of a New Nigeria*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Abagworo(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2017
How can price of fuel remain same when every other commodity has doubled? I expect 200% increase.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by sheyisky(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Fucking Government
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by smileyoo: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2017
why not Nlc pressurise d govt, to build functionable refineries & stop this fuel imports. its clear dat govt is now back to the past fuel subsidy, wt time they 'll be short of money to fund the subsidy, then fuel scacity, me & u 'll be forced to by at any price, d circle continues. of course people 'll be dying silently, but there 'll still be many left, for govt to be lording it over. all hail APC.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Abagworo(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2017
smileyoo:
why not Nlc pressurise d govt, to build functionable refineries & stop this fuel imports. its clear dat govt is now back to the past fuel subsidy, wt time they 'll be short of money to fund the subsidy, then fuel scacity, me & u 'll be forced to by at any price, d circle continues. of course people 'll be dying silently, but there 'll still be many left, for govt to be lording it over. all hail APC.

I will be highly disappointed if Buhari ends his 1st tenure in 2019 without us having fully functional refineries. I believed and still believe Buhari is capable. However fuel price needs to be increased to 300 Naira per litre since every other commodities increased their prices. It doesn't make sense that Government will leave others and force fuel marketers to sell at old price.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by vincent64(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Unlock your icloud locked device at an affordable price....
Fast service also available
For enquiries call or whatsapp
0 8 1 6 9 4 7 6 3 8 2.
Come and leave with testimonies
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by omolami: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
NLC should please short up. We have heared all these threats before. A lame dog and an empty barrel making the loudest noise
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by piagetskinner(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Those unionists have been bought over....now they are just toothless bulldogs
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
... The hypocritical NLC. Shame on you guys.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by brojoshua: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Corruption (of Nigerians) will not allow any plan to succeed in Nigeria. Any people who put in a plan or program needed true discipline to make the plan to work but in Nigeria we lack such discipline because we are corrupt and so no program put in place will work
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Rainmaker69(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Who NLC epp?
Why can't NLC do something productive in response to government's policies. All they know is strike! What happens after strike? Those of us in the private sector lose the cost of daily returns and growth while the civil servants and members of NLC get paid for work not done. When did NLC assist the FG to weed out ghost workers or to impose minimum conducts of service and behavior for members. Most Civil servants are so lazy and indolent, yet they are malicious and unproductive.

Let them leave what still remains of the civil service intact and take this their strike news to AFCON, We need god strikers.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Kennitrust(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Iamvictor:
nonsense
[s][/s]
Re: Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC by Kennitrust(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
[color=#550000][/color][s][/s] undecided[quote author=ricmx post[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari / IGP Warns Officers Against Using Roadblocks To Extort Money / You Are Yet To Recover From Electoral Shock— Oyo PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.