Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (3940 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Lanre90(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2017

5 Likes

Re: . by Lanre90(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Pic
Re: . by powerfulsettingz: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2017
The balance is shocken

1 Like

Re: . by Lanre90(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2017
That's 300 million plus Naira.. To those that have never seen such huge numbers before.. So whether you like it or not... When payments are made by the guiders it will boast confidence of the downlines to continue providing help.

1 Like

Re: . by Lanre90(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2017
Long live MMM
Re: . by dammytosh: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2017
When you are done deceiving yourself.

So the e-Money can be cashed without people paying in money ?

Mr. Coward proof

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pyyxxaro: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Ogbeni bikooo
Re: . by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2017
Guiders must go...
We don't need them...

I need to remove my guider

5 Likes

Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2017
It's proven that the picture was edited,it'snt real
Re: . by bettercreature(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2017
dammytosh:
When you are done deceiving yourself.

So the e-Money can be cashed without people paying in money ?

Mr. Coward proof
This OP is a complete idiot,he successfull display stupidity,immaturity and ignorance in just few sentences
This screenshot further shows how much guilders are milking from this system,if you dont know,that is the amount of money people must pay him not the money he has in his bank account
You should show us his PH if you want us to know how much he is helping MMM system

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: . by Emmanuel602(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Nigerians are naturally greedy embarassed these guiders won't PH for once but will still be Wrecking in millions monthly. I think guiders would be the main reason why the system will crash on a long run because you can't be taking out millions from the system an even if you don't contribute anything and expect the system to survive. guiders should be eliminated

11 Likes

Re: . by iamdutch: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2017
if this is real and the page was not manipulated, then this balance is ridiculous!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2017
I dont no why mmm is yet to take a glimpse of Idea from Gethelp worldwide. I believe they ought to have learn from the past mistake but no. They are adamant in repeating it again.
anyway. The wise one are moving over to Ghw already. And if you are still yet to join us. ure missing. Check my signature for the details of Ghw.

4 Likes

Re: . by UD101(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Lanre90:
To let you know that MMM is a very calculative scheme.
It's designed in such a way that guiders have enough money to pay their downlines, thus restarting the PH and GH cycle with downlines being more confident.

So whether you a common participant is scared to help the community grow by PH-ING, don't worry, the community is coward-proof, it will still keep growing.

Those of you wondering who will provide help since everyone wants to cash out, don't worry that is one of the reasons guiders are paid so much, so they are in control of The money flow cycle and other "brave" confident Mavrodians are making payments as they are matched.

Those of you matched to make payments go ahead to do so.

Those of you awaiting payments please be patient, there's a lot of cowards who took money out (got helped) before the freeze and are scared to help now, but don't worry about them.. The guiders are equipped to handle them. Most will be blocked for life and you will receive your payment steadily.

This is a pro-MMM thread, so I wonder if they will let it make front page.. None the less kindly share this information with your fellow Mavrodians

Long live MMM... Nairaland should please respect adult people's lives decision and opinions .

SEC, CBN, NAIRALAND ,FG and bloggers are shouting don't do MMM. But none of them are shouting which one we should be doing instead?

DO you want people to die of hunger because people will rather commit violent crimes than die of hunger.. Instead show people better investment than MMM, Show us the investment then we will gladly go and invest based on your recommendation.
Fellow Mavrodian, do not cause panic Wt dis screenshot. This is as at September 2016.
Re: . by MrGreenMavro: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2017
#Guildersmustgo angry angry angry angry
Re: . by bush4ker(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Guiders are very important in MMM .
Re: . by anigbajumo(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2017

Lol,it is edited.sum all the green mavro together, Is not up to the cash out displayed available for withdrawal......

Guider or no guider,people are paying their order,check below..

Re: . by chessguru(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
i stand with mmm nigeria
Re: . by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
optimusmind:
Guiders must go...
We don't need them...

I need to remove my guider
100% supported. They are only greedy Nigerians looking for more money. Never supporting their downlines. My stupid guider won't even reply chats nor take calls once he knows you're from MMM. Nonsense
Re: . by Yosuregames: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
all of you have been brainwashed. All becos of money. Dey tell u provide help in church n let god bless u in his own way na lie. Win a soul for God am too busy refer 1 person to mmm u bring 100 people.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
MMMwas actually made for the guiders mennh...WTF??
Menh that why i love GHW meenh, No Bleep.ing guider,no fake pop, sensible participants.
Re: . by DrChukzy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
The guilders can't withdraw more than 40% of their money too
Re: . by bamangar: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mogbe angry angry

(1) (Reply)

The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 / Surebet247 Or Nairabet I Need Help / Mmm: Now I Know That A Vast Majority Of Nigerians Are Hypocrites (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.