Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians (64800 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by kogistar: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Mavrodians, the name of account holders in MMM Nigeria, are still unable to get paid a return on their investment more than 96 hours after the Ponzi scheme returned.

Some MMM participants said that although they were able to request for their money, they have not been paid as the system is still frozen, just as it was in December 2016.

Nan reports that Kolade Ogunwande, who said he put in N100,000 in November 2016, and referred two other people to the scheme, said his money had appreciated to N214,000 as of Friday, so he immediately requested for it. “They have not paid me anything, but they said we should wait patiently to be matched with participants willing to invest in MMM. I have no choice than to be optimistic,” he said.

Lara Makanjuola, who also invested N100,000 in the scheme, said she was expecting N186,000, but she had not been able to request for her money. She said anytime she requested to get help, the website said “mavros are not available for withdrawal”.

“I was supposed to collect my money two days to when accounts got frozen, but the person I was matched with didn’t pay.” An Abuja-based couple, who requested not to be named, invested over N2 million in the scheme; they have also not been able to withdraw their money. As of Monday, when any participant sought to withdraw, the website put up a message that linked them to its previous freeze messagE.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/no-money-mmm-freezes-mavrodians/

8 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by vatiqan(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2017
As for me and my household, we shall give no F#ck!

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by hushshinani(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
gobelicious in package...

why not continue your business where get the money used in investing...

11 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by maclatunji: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
I said it that the problem with Nigerians is greed https://www.nairaland.com/3516612/greed-major-problem-nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by lielbree: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2017

Thank God says na small money I use...

9 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Mopolchi: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Okay

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by asumo12: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by saxwizard(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
u dont mean it

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by EmekaBlue(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin The fear of MMM is d beginning of wisdom.

26 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by MrGreenMavro: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin
They paid me in my dreams....but am yet to get the physical cash angry angry

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by NNVanguard(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
If we can be sincerely honest to ourselves, MMM is gone.
They tried to help Nigerians but they have exceeded their carrying capacity.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
This can't be, participants can't back out now. You must keep on helping yourselves, and you must not tire. All hail the MMM Community, a bunch of generous people helping people! Nonsense!

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Icecomrade: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2017

But I heard some people are getting paid.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by martineverest(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
good
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is getting boring. Let them live Thier life. I'm beginning to wonder if the FG is sponsoring mmm to divert attention

17 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by hopefulLandlord: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
hmmmm

the one question that still baffles me is this

The first set of people to provide help on MMM, who did they pay to

176 Likes 18 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Compliant(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
do you want to make front page on NL without stress ? then write on MMM OR SNAKE AND I CAN 101% ASSURE YOU ITS STRAIGHT TO FRONT PAGE

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by eleojo23: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fellow nairalanders, I wish to inform you unofficially before Lalasticlala makes a public announcement that the password for gaining access to Nairaland front page has been changed from 'SNAKE' to 'MMM' until further notice.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Aliyu333: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
How this story still rings in my head.
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys

272 Likes 32 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by kingwale111(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
These can never happen in a civilized country Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
maclatunji:
I said it that the problem with Nigerians is greed https://www.nairaland.com/3516612/greed-major-problem-nigeria
i'm not even sure you know your own problem let alone Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by ichidodo: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
well?
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Corrinthians(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
And another one! sad

Seun, better put a leash on your mods oo. angry

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by mjbaba: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol. Same story that has ht fp already dis morning. Just small change in language.

Seun wan just kill dis MMM people grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nairaland is turning to a child's play by the day. So the easiest way to make FP now is to write just about anything on MMM and as long as it's anti-MMM, FP is quaranteeed.
Advertisers please take note, this is the strategy and your chance to take your products to FP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by osolee(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by wahlehxyl(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
The money is still coming ....... We are all patient.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by matrix199(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Those GHers professing MMM for life, are trying so hard to convince naïve fellows to join the scheme, so they can get matched and bail out, and leave the naïve entrants trapped in the system.

If there was a market where sense is sold, I'd buy lots of it and give it out to naïve fellows.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by specimen23(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
seun and the mods are veryyy high, on cheap drugs.i think i would wanna bet on a topic that would make it front page about mmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Iselldata: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lemme just keep space first
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by adonismuller(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
they should take loan in central bank and pay

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria / Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.