Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

We Will Seize Vehicles Bought Through Land Borders, Customs Warns Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Will Seize Vehicles Bought Through Land Borders, Customs Warns Nigerians (510 Views)

Some Interesting Borders Around The World / FG Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders / Nigeria Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Seize Vehicles Bought Through Land Borders, Customs Warns Nigerians by malik28: 8:23am On Jan 16, 2017
As the top Customs management says there is no going back from enforcement on ban of vehicles importation through land borders in the country, the Custom Area Controller (CAC) of Seme Command, Comptroller Victor Dimka, has warned importers to stay away from buying vehicles through the land borders, in order to avoid loses, as his Command is adequately equipped to enforce the new policy effectively.

This formed part of the statements signed and made available to newsmen through the Public Relations Officer of the command, Taupyen Selchang.

According to him, the quest of the Command to remain resolute in enforcing the fiscal policies of the Federal Government cannot be over emphasized.

“The vehicle seat in Seme has been disbanded and its officers re-deployed to beef up border patrols for effective implementation of the policy.
READ MORE http://shipsandports.com.ng/will-seize-vehicles-bought-land-borders-customs-warns-nigerians/

Re: We Will Seize Vehicles Bought Through Land Borders, Customs Warns Nigerians by akeemakinremi(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2017
Thank God as a clearing agent, i knw my way

1 Like

Re: We Will Seize Vehicles Bought Through Land Borders, Customs Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2017
If federal government fails to obey the Senate, I think this calls for impeachment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian With Ghanaian Passport Arrested In India With Cocaine / I Am Healthy, Buhari Releases Beautiful Photos From London / President Buhari Extends Vacation Indefinitely, Writes National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.