Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? (4755 Views)

Seun, Will You Be My Val? / Extras On Val / Who Is Your Nairaland Val? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by felia(f): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Gammine.

maybe u are so insecure about something that is why you take "trashy" comment for compliment
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by emiley(f): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2007
Gamine:

Lol

the people that claim to be mature
Felia
nuttyprof
Emiley

i can't evn understand whut the heck they r posting,

Anyways im pretty sure vals was like 10months ago

Why resurrect a Dead and Eaten thread! embarassed

i guess you already know the thread, died long before you killed it!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by princesa(f): 1:47pm On May 20, 2008
whateva undecided
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 3:46pm On May 20, 2008
This Princesa pesin, from where??

you people wont allow sleeping lions lie!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Easybaby(f): 2:28pm On May 23, 2008
Why resurrect a Dead and Eaten thread!

I ponder o! sad angry
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by RuuDie(m): 2:24am On May 26, 2008
Personally, i'd luv 2 see the thread alive & kickyn. . . . . . Way 2 much spunk in 'ere 2 kill & eat!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 5:11pm On May 26, 2008
these people o

Ruudie u too!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by RuuDie(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2008
@ gamine,

i neva said we shld go out on vals day oh. . . . . . I'm only saying i want 2 see d thread alive oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What part of a guy's body do girls admire most? / Propose Your Nairaland Crush Here / Fellow Lekkians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.