Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) (38365 Views)

Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / "I Ceased To Be Lillian Esoro’s Fan After She Married Ubi Franklin "– Joel Amadi / Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by ZionJay(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2017
She dey fool herself with the threat. After she fxxked her husband again, who lose abeg? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
gues u have more bigger boobs grin grin

tongue

Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Ezeego1(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2017
recievesense:

Is there any law that can allow Internet users sue these bloggers for fake traffic?

Lol

The uncensored pic is there. Check well
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Hotguy27: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Mouthgag:
KARMA IS WONDERFUL grin

LET BE. THERE PAST MUST HUNT THEM AND ALL THESE OLOSHO GIRLS TOO SLEEPING WITH PEOPLE'S HUSBAND.
THE GIRLS THAT WILL SLEEP WITH YOUR HUSBANDS WHEN YOU MARRY ARE STILL WARMING UP.
AND PROBABLY, THE RANDY MEN WILL END UP MARRYING A WHÔRE.
WHAT GOES AROUND...

See Tonto, see Tiwa, see Toke, etc

But wait oooo. Does it imply that Lilian was doing it with other women's husbands?

Just asking ooo... grin
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by dsocioemmy(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2017
This babe don open some secrets..

Una dey here dey chase shadows. The husband need to answer some questions
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by willibounce1(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2017
recievesense:
she get luck

Which kain luck... if you talking karma,that means Lillian too phucked other people's husband.

Which man go see this big boobi wey him head no go turn. Men love to sample different women and cheating will never stop. Women should learn to live with it or stay single or be a single mother.
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
where in my post did I say am married? I feel like slapping you.

If you raise that hand kperen.....you no go fit drop am back for life undecided Try me angry

You cheated on your babe!

You'll still cheat on your wife when you eventually get married. And you'll still come and tell us
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2017
austinosita:

If you raise that hand kperen.....you no go fit drop am back for life undecided Try me angry

You cheated on your babe!

You'll still cheat on your wife when you eventually get married. And you'll still come and tell us
you are talking nonsense. I no get your time. bye
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
you are talking nonsense. I no get your time. bye

It's glaring who the nonsense talker is!
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2017
austinosita:

It's glaring who the nonsense talker is!
kk
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by somehowpenis(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2017
recievesense:
she get luck
and you got no job
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by GMBuhari: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Oghene bikooor lipsrsealed

See as she trap bweast for inside bra

Make that bweast nor go explode kill people oh embarassed

Breastide bomber grin
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by ikemesit4477: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2017
sugarbelly:
Lilian Esoro posted the stunning photo above and this madam slid in her comments...Her photo says it all..and she has since been blocked ....

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/i-go-fck-ur-husband-again-fan-comments.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPSKTmzjxt2/?taken-by=lilianesoroo
That means Lillian's husband have a question to answer!
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by fortunechy(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2017
All i ve to say is karma is a bitch
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin cme and sit beside me leme feel it dear grin grin
TrapQueen77:

tongue

Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin cme and sit beside me leme feel it dear grin grin

Hahahahahhaah...

I'm ready anytime grin

Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by HarveySpecter1: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2017
The single girls are keeping the married ones on their toes.

Nice thing to do.
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by recievesense: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2017
somehowpenis:
and you got no job

I wanted to respond to u until I saw ur moniker smh
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by somehowpenis(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2017
recievesense:

I wanted to respond to u until I saw ur moniker smh
which you went ahead and did.. blob.
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by kenoz(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
That girl is a high-level runs girl in Abuja. She stays in a flat in Limpopo street, Maitama. Don't ask me how i know oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Orikinla1: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
PEPPERified:
...'I go f**k your husband again'.

That's a threat.

Its seems she has succeeded before.

With those properties she's flaunting, I think she'd succeed again.
grin
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by ladiesmirror(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
sugarbelly:
See her uncensored photo

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/i-go-fck-ur-husband-again-fan-comments.html

Hot chic indeed

Pls Wat is her Instagram ID
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Missmossy(f): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Gosh this lady has no shame undecided such rubbish!!
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmm, wonders shall neva cease
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Some girls sha, such a mannerless tout, imagine, I blame her stupid husband for putting Lilian in a position to be attacked, if he had controlled his jt,i doubt that entity will have the guts to spew such trash, men of easy virtue everywhere, all it takes is a little flash of boobs for them and they loose their senses

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by carammel(f): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
...and some foools will now come and preach that women don't look good after childbirth and that's the reason their husbands cheat. Who is more beautiful and sexy between Lilian and this homebreaker?

Sime men just subject their women to ridicule from some nonentities,mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by mzzhavilah(f): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Imagine.
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by lereinter(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
can the gal swear that the lady hubby did not her for the initial f.cuk
Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by Joysmith2: 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Young lady

Re: Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) by ratio4real(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mehn I sabi dat baby wella...... She a confirm olosho based in maitama, Abuja..... I even have her number self.... That means say Lillian husband dey pursue olosho be dat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video) / David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Did Davido Slap His Bodyguard At His Wedding? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.