Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Whole World Has Been Deceived? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whole World Has Been Deceived? (801 Views)

Don't Be Deceived, God Cares About Our Outward Appearance / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole World Has Been Deceived? by syntekelite(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: The Whole World Has Been Deceived? by sonmvayina(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2017
You are the one who has been deceived..just like it stated..Jesus is light..does that not mean that Mary his Lucifer..the light bearer?..so you see jesus christ is the son of lucifer who is an enemy of God....you are doomed...#fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Whole World Has Been Deceived? by hopefulLandlord: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
sonmvayina:
You are the one who has been deceived..just like it stated..Jesus is light..does that not mean that Mary his Lucifer..the light bearer?..so you see jesus christ is the son of lucifer who is an enemy of God....you are doomed...#fact.

agreed
Re: The Whole World Has Been Deceived? by easterwick(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
pls come out of the doctrine of hatred for enemies muslim,christians,pagan in nigeria has been raptured with me as long as trump sit and i in nigeria the doctrine of hatred in nigeria will wipe away key of live is with me which is love for one another but i know some have key of death which is hatred for one another
Re: The Whole World Has Been Deceived? by syntekelite(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2017
sonmvayina:
Re: The Whole World Has Been Deceived? by Omudia11: 4:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Smh..so Jesus exists now?
hopefulLandlord:

agreed

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To The Screenshots Released By Stephanie Otobo (photos) / Share Your Experience You Have Had With A Fake Pastor Or Prophet / Who Is Watching Emmanuel Tv Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.