Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album (745 Views)

Goldie Susan Harvey is DEAD / LATEST 9JA SONG: You Guys Have To Listen To This / Snoop Dogg To Duet With Susan Boyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by bawomolo(m): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2009
NEW YORK (Billboard) - U.S. music retailers are realizing a dream week with Susan Boyle's "I Dreamed A Dream" ringing cash registers far beyond expectations and Adam Lambert's album stirring sales after his sexually charged TV performance.

Label and distribution executives project that based on early sales returns at major retailers and pre-orders at direct marketers like Amazon and QVC, Boyle's album is in contention to beat this year's top debut-week seller, Eminem's "Relapse."

That record sold 608,000 units in the week ending May 24, according to Nielsen SoundScan, representing the best overall sales week for an album this year.

While projections for Boyle's album start at the 550,000 unit mark, some executives are reluctant to guess how high it will go.

If big box retailers "have stock on Black Friday, who knows how well the album can do," said one industry watcher who thinks the album will sell at least 700,000 copies this week.

Lambert's "For Your Entertainment" also is outperforming expectations despite --or perhaps because of -- his risque performance at Sunday's American Music Awards in which the gay singer kissed one male musician and pushed the head of another into his crotch.

Industry sources project "For Your Entertainment" could sell about 225,000 units in its initial week in stores.

Likewise, Lady Gaga and her three-pronged attack on consumer purses is much stronger than expected. Her new "The Fame Monster" deluxe edition and "The Fame" original version could sell a combined 150,000 records, while "The Fame Monster" EP is expected to top 200,000 units, sources said.

Estimates are based on a Tuesday release date, while this past week new releases came out a day early on Monday, due to the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Also impacting sales is the busiest shopping day of the holiday season, so-called 'Black Friday,' the day after Thanksgiving.

How well Boyle's album performs will, in part, be impacted by replenishment on shelves. Sources said many stores are on the verge of being sold out, and re-orders have been placed.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=9177432

i know sauron and ibime ordered the deluxe edition.
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by iice(f): 4:12am On Nov 26, 2009
LMAO!
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2009
bawomolo:

downloading now cheesy
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by punchlinee: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2009
who is Bleep is susan boil?
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by bawomolo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2009
oyb:

downloading now cheesy

i trust you jare cheesy

punchlinee:

who is Bleep is susan boil?
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by Sauron1: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
bawomolo:

Susan fucking Boyle??

I have never bought any album apart from Rap albums.
Susan who?
Try Kollington. grin
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by A40(m): 12:47am On Nov 27, 2009
Lol this is 2009 who still dey buy album? her woworiousness aside the broad can sing. I would buy download her album
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by ebonyz: 12:51am On Nov 27, 2009
A-40:

Lol this is 2009 who still dey buy album? her woworiousness aside the broad can sing. I would buy download her album

That's right cool
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by A40(m): 1:23am On Nov 27, 2009
Lol she's so good even her woworiousness that should have been a disadvantage is working to her advantage
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by debosky(m): 1:28am On Nov 27, 2009
Sharon sings her songs everyday in the shower. cheesy
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by funkybaby(f): 5:46am On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Susan fucking Boyle??

I have never bought any album apart from Rap albums.
Susan who?
Try Kollington. grin

grin grin grin grin

debosky:

lol. grin
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by chiogo(f): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2009
Who's she?

A-40:

LOOL, so you too steal download like me? grin Way to go, my friend!!
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by Sauron1: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2009
debosky:

funkybaby:

grin grin grin grin

lol. grin

Make una stop this expensive joke. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by debosky(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Make una stop this expensive joke. angry angry angry angry angry

It's not that expensive, the album costs only 8.95 on zavvi. grin
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by Sauron1: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
debosky:

It's not that expensive, the album costs only 8.95 on zavvi. grin

God forbid!!!!
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by punchlinee: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
even if it costs 8.55savvi sauron and his 7generations wouldnt be able to afford it . grin
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by Sauron1: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
punchlinee:

even if it costs 8.55savvi sauron and his 7generations wouldnt be able to afford it . grin

What a fool!!!
The poof doesn't even understand what 'Zavvi' means. He feels it's a currency.

What a cum-swallowing transsexual gay!!!
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by funkybaby(f): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^^^

ouch !!! cool grin
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by A40(m): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2009
chiogo:

Who's she?
LOOL, so you too steal download like me? grin Way to go, my friend!!
Hahaha boys are not smiling missy cheesy cheesy. The last CD i bought was Kingdom Come!! And all my friends always come around to borrow my cd's and neva return it back!! I got tired of opening each cd case only to find it as empty as hell. So yeah i download now
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by bawomolo(m): 1:45am On Nov 28, 2009
debosky:

her songs and put a ring on it by beyonce.
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by Sauron1: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
bawomolo:

her songs and put a ring on it by beyonce.

I have nothing to say to you. . . . .YOU SINNER!!!
Re: Confess, How Many Of You Guys Bought Susan Boyle's Album by obinna5000(m): 12:08am On Dec 04, 2009
Susan Boyle's "I Dreamed A Dream" sold 701,000 copies in its first week in the U.S.

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Please Upload Da Grin - C.e.o Ejooo / We Are The World-Remake Soliciting Donation For Haiti Earthquake / How 'golden' Is Goldie's Gold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.