Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why I Don't Care Anymore - To Anti-mmmers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why I Don't Care Anymore - To Anti-mmmers (549 Views)

ATTENTION: LAND PROPERTIES ARE NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE !!!! / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Care Anymore - To Anti-mmmers by olafunny(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Yes! I am a participant of MMM, and i know the risks involved. I read and understood that before i ventured into it and also before i refer people to do it.

When i joined MMM few months ago, i was also the doubting Thomas, but i started with my 'spare money' anyway. I have always taken critisms on nairaland very serious because i always believed before you criticize, you must have had some facts to back it up. So whenever anyone posted anything against MMM, i would read and take it into consideration before my next move.

But lately i realized that all these anti-mmm really have no more points to prove, but are only finding excuses to prove that they will be right someday. Last year, all they wrote about was how it would crash. It went on 'break' and they were really really happy, hmmm 'sadists' i would call them. During the break, they started analysing how MMM would never come back. Even the dumbhead turns to overnight writer cheesy . 10 posts about MMM not coming back could hit the front page in a day. Everyone of them wanted to be noticed, but actually, we saw you. Some even turned sudden researchers, surfing the net just to copy and past unconfirmed news about MMM. Like someone posted that Mavrodi made away with certain billion dollars, like he helped him to pack the money cheesy . I was so disappointed in nairaland for even moving such unconfirmed news to front page.

I read 10 reasons MMM would never come back. I also read some statistical evidence done by a nairalander on how MMM would never come back. Ehn ehn, so you sabi this na hm you no do statistics on how naija go comot for recession smh. They almost made me believe that MMM was not coming back. But atlast i noticed they were just trying to prove no point.

Your neighbor, whom you never cared about, now is the person you suddenly care for because you don't want him to lose money? What some of these anti-MMMers do is worse that being armed robbers. MMM is illegal, but betting should be yet it's legalized.

Because you are opportuned to live a life you want doesn't mean every other person is. At work, you reduce your balance sheet figures so as to pay less tax to the government, what are you doing? Your company has more, the government has less to develop the economy, isnt that worst? Before you criticize MMMers, please check yourself.

MMM came back earlier than promised, started matching the following day and those same people who wrote long articles about MMM never coming back now change titles to 'MMM is not fully back' 'Why MMM will crash again' 10 reasons why MMM is dying and will soon be dead' 'Pls don't pay into MMM' 'MMM won't last long' chaiii people, why all these. Ignorance is a disease, a very critical one for that matter.

To me if you really care about these people like you claim, then leave them. Your fake articles contribute immersely to the panic in the minds of the participants. MMM came in 2015 and almost spent a year without problem. But ever since yiu started writing these articles, panic started. What have you contributed, fear! In the hearts on those who you claim you care for.

Anyways, since i realized most of the writers are jealous about their neighbors and friends, who they thoughts were nothing, but are doing great things through MMM, i gave up. I don't care about what you write anymore. Savanah bank crashed years back, the customers are not paid, but they moved on with their lives.

Lastly, before you fight for MMM participants in the hands of Mavrodi, fight for the old pensioners in the hands of the government. Fight for kwara state workers in the hands of the government. Fight for the economy in the hands of the government. Then i'll know you really care about us.

LONG LIVE MMM

Original writer: olafunny

7 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Care Anymore - To Anti-mmmers by Freeko4: 9:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Hope dis makes ftp

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Care Anymore - To Anti-mmmers by charleseee(f): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Care Anymore - To Anti-mmmers by olafunny(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Freeko4:
Hope dis makes ftp
i know it won't and i don't care
Re: Why I Don't Care Anymore - To Anti-mmmers by businessgroup: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2017
God help us
Re: Why I Don't Care Anymore - To Anti-mmmers by lawbabs: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2017
They wont take this to front page. They stopped for a while when MMM was on hold. But they have resumed their deliberate attack on MMM since Friday. It is deliberate, they want to latch on the popularity of MMM to the advantage of nairaland, and other blogs!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Transaction On An Abroad/foreign Site / Thread For Genuine Online Investments / 5 Secrets Your Millionaire Next Door Isn’t Telling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.