Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

VACANCIES: General Manager (printing Coy) + PA To The Chairman + Computer Oper - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCIES: General Manager (printing Coy) + PA To The Chairman + Computer Oper (844 Views)

PA To Marketing Director Solynta Energy (must Live On Lagos Island) / PA To Director Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VACANCIES: General Manager (printing Coy) + PA To The Chairman + Computer Oper by OHAPEDIA: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2017
GLOBE GROUP
2 FELIX CHUKS OKOYE CRESCENT,
(OPP PRODA) INDEPENDENT LAYOUT, ENUGU

VACANCIES

We are a Dynamic Globe Group located in Enugu state and with offices in other parts of Nigeria. We intend to recruit dynamic and versatile persons to fill the following vacant positions within some of our companies as a result of major restructuring/expansion programmes.

1. General Manager
Qualification
• B.S.c or HND in printing technology with at least 10 years cognate experience in the printing industry.
• Diploma in printing technology with a minimum of 15 to 20 years cognate experience in the printing industry.
• Managerial Training in process printing / management and /or overseas training in printing technology will be an advantage.
• A competent person who has had experience in managing resources in an organized corporate company and has a flair with multi-task responsibility could also apply.

2. PA to the Chairman
• Must possess minimum of OND in computer science or must be very competent in computer application
• Must have a pleasant disposition and possess excellent communication skill — the ability to speak eloquently and persuasively.
• Must be ready to travel with our chairman to various functions
• Capacity to work for long hours would also be required
• Must be one with the habit of dressing properly

3. Computer operator/receptionist:
The candidate must possess HND or OND in Secretarial Studies.
The required candidate must have the ability to speak eloquently and persuasively.
Capacity to work for long hours would also be required.
Candidate must be one with the habit of dressing properly.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their applications attaching comprehensive and update CV's to reach.

Head, Admin/Human Resources
P.O. BOX 790 Enugu.

Or Email: globegroup04@gmail.com

Not later than (2) weeks from the date of this publication. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.

Re: VACANCIES: General Manager (printing Coy) + PA To The Chairman + Computer Oper by KosiPhrank(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please I'm interested. I've already submitted my Application letter and CV via email to the companies mail. I reside in Enugu. And I'm willing to take up the job. Please, consider my application and CV. I will be waiting for reply

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For "Office/personal Assistants" / Bristow Group 2017 Latest Recruitment / Who Also Got This Text From Shivetech Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.