Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why You Can Not Fail 2017jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Can Not Fail 2017jamb (532 Views)

The Truth About Introverts That Most People Fail To See / You Will Not Fail Any Exam If You Know This. / You Will Not Fail The 2018 JAMB Examination, After Reading This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Can Not Fail 2017jamb by TheTimeKeeper: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2017
I am writing this jamb and I have told my self I cannot fail. . why? You may ask,its because I have a team pushing me

There is a saying that goes
"If you want to go fast move alone, if you want to go far move together
Together,with the right people
That is why I have created a WhatsApp group where jambites can come together to discuss,share,and enlighten each other on ways, ideas on which we can destroy this jamb this year
In this group you have the chance to interact with fellow jambites who are striving like you to Destroy jamb

I will also be posting words of encouragement daily to invigorate our spirits
Who knows you might meet your future course mate here....Message me on WhatsApp with 08110834075 to be added

I have no business whatsoever with jamb runz or anything like that
I believe in hard work
Come together let us DESTROY Jamb.

Re: Why You Can Not Fail 2017jamb by daremiarchs(m): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Is 20mins Not Too Short For This Question S ?? / Oxford And Cambridge Universities Scholarship For Indian Students / UNILORIN Old Students Registration Procedures For 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.