Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM (24295 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by ubebong(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
so cos I made out 15mins to create a thread on a scheme several people tried to persuade me to join I'm jobless? smh

And wat concerns the church with mmm?? Look, lemme tell u one thing.. A believe, religion or wateva u call it works according to Wat u Bliv in it.. Leave Christianity alone n face ur miserable life.

I Jst saw in one of ur paragraphs that u are crying to pay ordinary 50k for a girl.. Meaning that u r a super poor guy. A person like u fighting a religion wt a super poor pocket..

Leave Christianity alone.. There is freedom of religion here..

Hear what the bible prophecies about people like u:

Ephesians 4:18-19
Having thier UNDERSTANDING DARKENED , BEING ALIENATED from the LIFE of GOD THROUGH THE IGNORANCE THAT IS IN THEM , BECAUSE of the BLINDNESS OF THEIR HEART :
Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto LASCIVIOUSNESS , to work all uncleanness with greediness.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS PEOPLE GUYS.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Hiploko(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
abbey621:
People bashing the writer are sick in the head! When MMM finally crashes and people start committing suicides, shouldn't we feel guilty as a society that we didn't do all our best to warn against their risky behavior? Be your neighbor's keeper, SAVE A LIFE!!!
abeggii... Bounce joor... Who did you advice about Savannah Bank, or Srock value abi this current government distributing hardship? Be your neighbors keeper by telling them how much suffering is in the land

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by akoko11: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
call me any name you like. will your attention fetch me m9ney? anything that affectsvthe wellbeing of my family and loved ones is definitely my business whether you like it or not. if you don't like my opinion boycott the thread
Wow! I see d reasons why u create this thread, to make money at d expense of MMM participants, now u just confirm to me that u r a first Class enemy of progress, I see envy all over u. U can't stop me and my fellow mavrodians from PHing and GHing. For ur information I just PH 200k today. Like I said earlier go n hug live transformer if u don't like MMM. Long live MMM Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by zabuur: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

So some of your people start down and correct your lord. Hey lord, what u told us in the old testament was wrong, we will fix it for u. Here's d new testament.
You just gave me a reason why Christianity is not from God
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
ubebong:

And wat concerns the church with mmm?? Look, lemme tell u one thing.. A believe, religion or wateva u call it works according to Wat u Bliv in it.. Leave Christianity alone n face ur miserable life.

I Jst saw in one of ur paragraphs that u are crying to pay ordinary 50k for a girl.. Meaning that u r a super poor guy. A person like u fighting a religion wt a super poor pocket..

Leave Christianity alone.. There is freedom of religion here..

Hear what the bible prophecies about people like u:

Ephesians 4:18-19
Having thier UNDERSTANDING DARKENED , BEING ALIENATED from the LIFE of GOD THROUGH THE IGNORANCE THAT IS IN THEM , BECAUSE of the BLINDNESS OF THEIR HEART :
Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto LASCIVIOUSNESS , to work all uncleanness with greediness.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS PEOPLE GUYS.
super poor? what do you know. I'm currently doing a part time Msc programme on a salary of 85k per month. yes I'm super poor. I know your type. you come online and paint the impression that you live a luxurious life when you can't even buy boxers without daddy's money. abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by akoko11: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
MMM haters u know what?

Get out

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
I don't get it. What is with mmm and nairaland? Are n't you guyz tired already? Not like as if you guys care what goes on in your "neighbour"'s house or life.

The whole irony of the whole trash is dat you are propagating the gospel of mmm in a good light. More pple are getting registered on the ponzi scheme like no man's bizness.

You standing against mmm does not in anyway determines its rise or fall.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Hiploko(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
zabuur:

So some of your people start down and correct your lord. Hey lord, what u told us in the old testament was wrong, we will fix it for u. Here's d new testament.
so which one is from God? The one you call his name before your murder your fellow humans or the one who is soo fragile that you have to fight for him?
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Hiploko(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
zabuur:

so which one is from God? The one you call his name before your murder your fellow human or the one who is soo fragile that you have to fight for him?
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by ANYANWUIBE(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
I dont think that this is how mark Zuckerberg was able to become famous. With this mmm stuff, very soon nairaland will crash and a new matured website will arise. Where one can read matured news locally and internationally. QUOTE ME. I can see it clearly because nairaland is now like 2g0.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
akoko11:

Wow! I see d reasons why u create this thread, to make money at d expense of MMM participants, now u just confirm to me that u r a first Class enemy of progress, I see envy all over u. U can't stop me and my fellow mavrodians from PHing and GHing. For ur information I just PH 200k today. Like I said earlier go n hug live transformer if u don't like MMM. Long live MMM Nigeria.
do I look like a blogger? ignorant one
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by dozymars(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
I'm a failure cos I made out 15mins to air my opinion on a scheme several people tried to make me join. read your own post again and see how foolish it sounds

Keep your silly opinion to yourself and stop being childish.

SEUN and CO have messed up this forum for promoting a divide.

Expect Nairaland to crash soon.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
God ll bless the op for speaking my mind than I wud ve done.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by charleseee(f): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaboi:

same question murrafuckas keep asking me day in day out. Yes! i play nairabet, because there is an agency called Nigeria Lottery Commison that regulated the activities of bookmakers, if i loose, i know i did not do my research well, because upset usually happen to big teams but not always, e.g there is no way Barca would play Eyimba 3 times and not Win all, or Win 2 and draw one. so if i choose Eyimba to win Barca, then am a greedy murrafucka who deserve to lose his money and after that get some serious flogging too.
How do bookmaers pay winners? from the money of those that lost.
Do bookmakers have an account that can be freezed? Yes! they do
Since the Inception of nairabet, bet9ja or merrybet, have they ever gone on freeze mode? NO

MMM, who regulates it? NOBODY
MMM, are they into a profitable business that would yield them profit? NO
MMM, do they have a central account that can be freezed? NO
Who do i hold if MMM closes today? NOBODY

i could go on and on, but whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad. . .
do u know many matches are fixed? and when you loss you money is paid to a winner? do u knw hw much agents make from people lost? and they pray more people loss for their percent to be high. stop nairabet

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
dozymars:

Keep your silly opinion to yourself and stop being childish.
SEUN and CO have messed up this forum for promoting a divide.
Do ursef a favour: quit the forum.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by adegoks1234(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
So, I have been thinking. Why is it that nairaland is strictly and illogically against MMM? Could it be that Seun is a patriot who loves the welfare and well-being of his fellow Nigerians? Definitely not? You know how I know? Just check the ridiculous amounts nairaland charges in their adds sections. For Seun and his nairaland mods, this is simply business as usual. They need more people. They need the traffic. They need the attention.

Let's put this into perspective. Nairaland was created in 2005, MMM Nigeria started early last year. So I did a little check up of the most visited sites in Nigeria. Funny enough, I was expecting nairaland.com to dominate. It should at least be in the top 5. It wasn't .

According to Alexa rankings, nairaland.com is the 8th most visited site in Nigeria and the 1140th most visited site in the world. Not a bad return for a site considered the most popular in Nigeria but definitely not overly impressive.

MMM on the other hand is the 6th most visited site in the country and the 711th in the world despite being only accessible to Nigerians just last year. What nairaland couldn't do in more than 12 years, MMM did in just over a year. And you wonder why nairaland is spiritually against it. What if you were the one?

So you see, this people don't care about you. They don't care if you lose all your life savings. They are just a bunch of hypocrites.

Finally, to all sworn MMM participants, nothing I say or do not say will change your mind. It's your money, it's your decision but be wise about it.

We must all keep up the struggle. Life must continue.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
charleseee:
do u know many matches are fixed? and when you loss you money is paid to a winner? do u knw hw much agents make from people lost? and they pray more people loss for their percent to be high. stop nairabet
Trash! Go put ur money that Hull city will beat Chelsea on saturday.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by ubebong(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
super poor? what do you know. I'm currently doing a part time Msc programme on a salary of 85k per month. yes I'm super poor. I know your type. you come online and paint the impression that you live a luxurious life when you can't even buy boxers without daddy's money. abeg shift

Salary @ 85k makes me Lmao.. U get mind ehn.. Checkout Wen I did d masters programme were u dey come shout 4 here n on a better course (Civil Engineering)..

Jst telling u stay off Christianity, so u won't invoke d wrath of God. But if u insist, what u do is Wat u will get n u will plead 4 mercy.

As 4 money, salaries, dollars, pounds, etc.. we ain't here to discuss Dat.. But I Knw u r super poor guy..

God help u..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by akoko11: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
do I look like a blogger? ignorant one
Look at this fking front page seeker, wen I check ur profile couldn't find d last time ur threads make front page, any way Congrat u hv finally made front page. U know what? U can't stop me from PHing and GHing, u can go and hug transformer if it pains u, u first Class enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
ubebong:

Salary @ 85k makes me Lmao.. U get mind ehn.. Checkout Wen I did d masters programme were u dey come shout 4 here n on a better course (Civil Engineering)..

Jst telling u stay off Christianity, so u won't invoke d wrath of God. But if u insist, what u do is Wat u will get n u will plead 4 mercy.

As 4 money, salaries, dollars, pounds, etc.. we ain't here to discuss Dat.. But I Knw u r super poor guy..

God help u..
ignorant one. I'm 27 and I'm not doing bad for my age. yes I'm super poor. and I'm starting from somewhere. I'll get my MSc and do professional courses. I'll build real wealth from hard work and not rely on one money doubling scheme like half illiterates like you do.
BTW I used the south African pastor as an example doesn't mean I'm not a Christian. now get lost
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by akoko11: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
ubebong:

God help u..
U just finished the guy, I am sure he will go n hug live transformer now

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
adegoks1234:
So, I have been thinking. Why is it that nairaland is strictly and illogically against MMM? Could it be that Seun is a patriot who loves the welfare and well-being of his fellow Nigerians? Definitely not? You know how I know? Just check the ridiculous amounts nairaland charges in their adds sections. For Seun and his nairaland mods, this is simply business as usual. They need more people. They need the traffic. They need the attention.

Let's put this into perspective. Nairaland was created in 2005, MMM Nigeria started early last year. So I did a little check up of the most visited sites in Nigeria. Funny enough, I was expecting nairaland.com to dominate. It should at least be in the top 5. It wasn't .

According to Alexa rankings, nairaland.com is the 8th most visited site in Nigeria and the 1140th most visited site in the world. Not a bad return for a site considered the most popular in Nigeria but definitely not overly impressive.

MMM on the other hand is the 6th most visited site in the country and the 711th in the world
U re an intelligent guy.
Pls put ur intelligence to more productive investment.
U re beta than MMM, pls!
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Jaideyone(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
akoko11:

Look at this fking front page seeker, wen I check ur profile couldn't find d last time ur threads make front page, any way Congrat u hv finally made front page. U know what? U can't stop me from PHing and GHing, u can go and hug transformer if it pains u, u first Class enemy of progress
and what will a front page thread add to my bank account? I didn't mention any mod cos front page wasn't my primary goal. I can't reach everybody even if it gets to the front page. mumu
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by GOFRONT(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
D way som pple are Clamourin for MMM to crash is also d same way som few people are. Wishin d Nigerian economy to crash!!!....

For example our brodaz frm d ND and our brodaz frm d North. These two Bigbroda are stil doin their possible best to pull down Nigerian economy for Reasons best known to them.... if u are followin d latest trend in Naija, u wil undastand wat I mean

Same way som microscopic few are tryin day n Nite to make sure MMM comz to a Halt
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by olafunny(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
abbey621:
People bashing the writer are sick in the head! When MMM finally crashes and people start committing suicides, shouldn't we feel guilty as a society that we didn't do all our best to warn against their risky behavior? Be your neighbor's keeper, SAVE A LIFE!!!

How many people committed suicide when savanah bank crashed with billions?

What has the government done about it?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by supranod(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
kissMMM IS NT THE ONLY PONZI SCHEME... Y D HIT ON ONLY MMM!
lts a risk the participants have made up their minds on, so let them be or better still criticize other ponzi schemes. kissMMM IS NT THE ONLY PONZI SCHEME... Y D HIT ON ONLY MMM!
lts a risk the participants have made up their minds on, so let them be or better still criticize other ponzi schemes.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by ubebong(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaideyone:
ignorant one. I'm 27 and I'm not doing bad for my age. yes I'm super poor. and I'm starting from somewhere. I'll get my MSc and do professional courses. I'll build real wealth from hard work and not rely on one money doubling scheme like half illiterates like you do.
BTW I used the south African pastor as an example doesn't mean I'm not a Christian. now get lost

27 n doing M.Sc . Not really bad, but at Dat age I finished mine n returned.. U try.. But leave Christianity alone.. Wishing u well.. God bless u..
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by supranod(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
ubebong:

27 n doing M.Sc . Not really bad, but at Dat age I finished mine n returned.. U try.. But leave Christianity alone.. Wishing u well.. God bless u..
IT HAS DO PLEASE.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
homirefacuny:
God bless your wisdom dear.
You ain't a Nigerian... Where are you from really?
Thank you. My parents are from westafrica (not nigeria). I grew up and live in central europe.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by jom4real007(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
chicoMX:
somebody will push this crap to FP[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]!
Exactly, Anything thread that is anti MMM na frontpage !!!!
Nawa ooohhhh
I don give a fvk!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by dozymars(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
adegoks1234:

MMM on the other hand is the 6th most visited site in the country and the 711th in the world despite being only accessible to Nigerians just last year. What nairaland couldn't do in more than 12 years, MMM did in just over a year. And you wonder why nairaland is spiritually against it. What if you were the one?

So you see, this people don't care about you. They don't care if you lose all your life savings. They are just a bunch of hypocrites.

Finally, to all sworn MMM participants, nothing I say or do not say will change your mind. It's your money, it's your decision but be wise about it.

God bless all MMM participants. God bless NON-MMM participants. God bless Seun and the Nairaland mods too (even though they deserve it the least).

We must all keep up the struggle. Life must continue.

He is looking for a cheap and lousy way to drive traffic to his forum.
He created Nairaland out of a creative mind, now his mind seems to be clouded by silly writers and anti-mmm supporters.
Re: Reasons Why I Stand Against MMM by teejaylarry: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
MMM is back fully i receive a payment today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Get A CSCS Number? / Segun Fayomi Of Plethora Farms Accused Of Duping Investors Of Millions / Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday [jumia Awoof]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.