Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,727 members, 7,862,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Will Help Thee, Saith The Lord." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Help Thee, Saith The Lord." (276 Views)

"Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. / Thus Saith The Lord / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help Thee, Saith The Lord." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Our Lord Jesus came down from heaven and went to the cross for us. What a love so profound. God gave His best to us. Beloved, the death of Christ is meant to deliver us and bring us into His kingdom through reconciliation in His death. We are adopted children of the Most High God.

He paid the price and we became benefactors through Jesus that strengthen us. Praise God.

Do want to enjoy Greater Glory as promised us be the Lord. Then you must surrender your life to Jesus and he will help you. Dominion without Christ is Damnation. Having regain your dominion power the next in line is being like Jesus.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/i-will-help-thee-saith-the-lord/
Re: I Will Help Thee, Saith The Lord." by easterwick(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Come out of the doctrine of hatred the flood is coming

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle A Life Crisis / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / The Controversy, Paul, Peter And The Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.