Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? (8445 Views)

Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by heykims(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
My 3 month old nephew just GH of 272000 naira too. He PH immediately with 180000 and is just awaiting the matching grin undecided

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by funstufz: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Truly people are waiting to see evidence but somebody have showed me matching evidence to PH, am waiting on GH evidence as well...

Truly your are yourself....hater

But, how many letters have you written to the government to help the masses on their plights?

Some Nigerians and their parochial attitudes.... undecided undecided undecided

ponzihater:

I've written a mail to d FG to ban these schemes. MMM will be banned before d end of next month
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by XVIER(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
gbosaa:

But that's not left middle finger na. That's right hand.
anyone I don't care grin
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by bologzy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
I have been paid... Mmm rocks

2 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yimu
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by martolux(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
my friend was paid today too... grin
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by shutto: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
heykims:
My 3 month old nephew just GH of 272000 naira too. He PH immediately with 180000 and is just awaiting the matching grin undecided
I was paid 3,000,000 today....am making screenshot now

op,op,op...you are very funny,continue deceiving them

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by wolexino(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
ekanDamie:
some are Photoshoping payments sef. they are edditing pics.
just to leur people. what's my business sef, only time will
tell
people get wahala
first it was mmm wont come back...it came back bigger, they said mmm won't match people...yet mmm disappointed dem, they said people won't pay..people ave started paying, now it is photoshop #i raise beyonce hand for u haters oo

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by lereinter(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
how much did they pay u to deceieve people
do u know people ve committed suicide cos of this mmm lies
cant u reject the work of evil and be pure
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by kennyland1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Op u self upload d screen shot na, make we all believe
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by XVIER(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
lereinter:

how much did they pay u to deceieve people

do u know people ve committed suicide cos of this mmm lies

cant u reject the work of evil and be pure

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
All these murdafuckaz. MMM has paid me here and there, and no one has been able to even post one single screenshot. In fact it shall never be well with all those that are saying MMM has paid and yet refuse to upload a screenshot. Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by Emmanuel602(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
eyescue:
Wow, I can't say how happy I am getting an alert of 361,000.00 after investing 200,000.00 prior to the Christmas's break as declared by mavrodi on the 13th of Dec. 2016. Indeed am so happy and I hope my other good fellow mavrodians get their own alert and rejoice with me.

And as for those that can never rest in saying all sort of rubish and negative things about MMM shame. MMM is better than our fake Nigerian governments from the Federal level to the local. Shame to MMM haters.

Now I can can GH and PH LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

LONG LIVE MMM, LONG LIVE MY FELLOW MAVRODIANS.

MMM is you and I, and in as much as we live PHing and GHing, MMM lives. Be happy for me becos I DON GET ALERT....GODWIN!

CONGRATULATIONS! Don't forget to PH again because it's the only way the system can be sustainable. We decide whether MMM lives or not TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by AyLuxury(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by MicroSweet(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
AyLuxury:
Guys I'm new on mmm. I Phed around early Dec. and I just discovered that I have been paired today with someone. Should I click on the ' I consent to make payment' option before making the payment? Or is it unnecessary?
Also, where and when can I upload the pop after payment. More so, do I need to contact the recipient so that he can confirm me after paying? Still got about 41 hours before deadline.
You may or may not bother to consent cos making payments supersedes that. To upload POP, click on the blue triangular button & select the option that comes after "I consent to make payment". You'll then be prompted to browse and upload files...
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rolly83:
Don't mind the fool!!! What's stopping the idiot from uploading the screenshot.
Am waiting idiots like you to dive into lagoon before I do the upload. Anuofia!
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
ponzihater:
People find it easy to tell lies without fear. What a shame. MMM died December 14th and its began funeral rites January 13th.

I remain Ponzi hater
Then be quiet a take a leave. Its for the participants ant not haters like you. Afoojoo
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
darkblack89:

you too mumu guy
I wanted to call you f00l, but seeing ur name, I shook my h. Mtcheeew yeye
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by gotnel: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Congratulations to the mavrodians. However, let my people keep vigil for the raining day. No Free lunch in Free town.
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by peeta4u(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
i just got paid 40k, shame on all MMM haters
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by durasome(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
You have just been gh because you pH.now keep gh ing so you continue to be pH ing.but you guys make sure no one cries in the end.
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by Funlordjnr: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
goldenval:

You must be very stupid to vomit such rubbish from your mouth.... Simply upload your so called payment or shut up your mouth because you don't have nothing to offer!!

Cc: aloyt!
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
funstufz:
Truly people are waiting to see evidence but somebody have showed me matching evidence to PH, am waiting on GH evidence as well...

Truly your are yourself....hater

But, how many letters have you written to the government to help the masses on their plights?

Some Nigerians and their parochial attitudes.... undecided undecided undecided

I wrote an E-mail to the official email of the office of the vice-president advising that ponzi schemes be banned by FG. And got a reply that thanks for your message, you will be replied shortly. I know this government will scrap these schemes with time; they don't have any prospect or future.
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by 3kay945(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why can't this Op just provide a fvcking evidence cry

People lives depend on this scheme and its not a joking matter.

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by ghost3040: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
I SMELL LIES!!!! YOU AND I KNOW U LYING BUT LETS JUST PRETEND LIKE U SAYING THE TRUTH...WHY DONT U POST A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR DASHBOARD...THAT WOULD BE CONVINCING...
eyescue:

Sorry to disappoint you, I already PPPPPHHHHHHed, but will be paying tomorrow. Why won't I PH when I just GH of 361,000.00

2 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by konezy1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
DONT DULL PEOPLE DON DE START PAYING JUST RECEIVED AN ALERT ....CONFIRM

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by darkblack89(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2017
eyescue:

I wanted to call you f00l, but seeing ur name, I shook my h. Mtcheeew yeye

let me call u fool then. FOOL
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by Jossidu(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
eyescue:
Wow, I can't say how happy I am getting an alert of 361,000.00 after investing 200,000.00 prior to the Christmas's break as declared by mavrodi on the 13th of Dec. 2016. Indeed am so happy and I hope my other good fellow mavrodians get their own alert and rejoice with me.

And as for those that can never rest in saying all sort of rubish and negative things about MMM shame. MMM is better than our fake Nigerian governments from the Federal level to the local. Shame to MMM haters.

Now I can can GH and PH LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

LONG LIVE MMM, LONG LIVE MY FELLOW MAVRODIANS.

MMM is you and I, and in as much as we live PHing and GHing, MMM lives. Be happy for me becos I DON GET ALERT....GODWIN!

SHUT UP YOU LIAR

2 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by Jossidu(m): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
AyLuxury:
Guys I'm new on mmm. I Phed around early Dec. and I just discovered that I have been paired today with someone. Should I click on the ' I consent to make payment' option before making the payment? Or is it unnecessary?
Also, where and when can I upload the pop after payment. More so, do I need to contact the recipient so that he can confirm me after paying? Still got about 41 hours before deadline.

Do not pay ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by Wolexyoshi(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
At this point, I don't just want to believe any news on MMM without picture of proof.

I'm also a participant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forex Trading(live) Whatsapp Community / Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / Harsh Economic Environment Crashes Corporate Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.