Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

15 Pix Of Alagbara(bullish Senior) Back Then In Secondary School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Pix Of Alagbara(bullish Senior) Back Then In Secondary School. (901 Views)

Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Pix Of Alagbara(bullish Senior) Back Then In Secondary School. by emilo26(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
I just went to a government secondary school and I noticed that the 'ALAGBARA' ish is still in vogue in some government secondary school. So I think I should just do some pix to remind people like us that were the lazy sets then of what the most bullish senior was then Also Feel free to rep your secondary and set and let's see the numbers of Ajekpo's that have now turned butta of nairaland.

I rep I.D.H.S (Idi Araba High School) set 2001. one of the most notorious secondary school in Mushin and Lagos.

1. When you are the Alagbara of the school.

Re: 15 Pix Of Alagbara(bullish Senior) Back Then In Secondary School. by emilo26(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
2. Everyone obeys what you say. i.e Junior Students, Senior students, your classmates and even teachers

Re: 15 Pix Of Alagbara(bullish Senior) Back Then In Secondary School. by emilo26(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
3. A new kid (Another bully but a subtle one) is transferred from another public school to your school.

Re: 15 Pix Of Alagbara(bullish Senior) Back Then In Secondary School. by emilo26(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
4. Both of you are placed in the same class and you indirectly try to tell him, that you are the boss here and that you control affairs here by intimidating anyone, including your classmates in his presence

1 Share

Re: 15 Pix Of Alagbara(bullish Senior) Back Then In Secondary School. by SweetBuns(f): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2019
Emilo26... The remaining 11 nko?

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Find Out Who’s Tracking You Through Your Smartphone / The University Of Adelaide, Australia Is Receiving Scholarship Applications / Toefl Exam Dates in Nigeria, 2018 Toefl Exam Dates, Lowest Toefl Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.