Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? (39906 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by SexyNairalander: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
[b]No doubt I have done so many crazy things and I can't even remember most of them

buh lemme share few, i went to a government school(my decision sha cos then i mumu small and needed to wise up)back then in school on Fridays to be precised. . .I always buy a pack of condom and share in the class though I was a member of anti-aids club.

also I can remember me and my guys dealing with a particular teacher that was transfered to our school that year, no doubt I went to a school known for fighting and other yeye doings ( atunrase senior high school) and this yeye man gathered enough information about our school and he discovered that the students are stubborn,

being the most feared man in his former school he brought his wahala and began to intimidate us (imagine) na so e flog everybody for class cos he was passing by and we were still making noise. . .we accepted to chop cane even though we don't feel the pain from cane anymore

well, we didn't wanna deal with him much. . .we just emptied the fuel in his bike and replaced it with water. closing hour baba was busy struggling to start his bike, buh boiz no send.

another case was the time our principal seized our football (for him mind) during the weekend we came to school and removed the louvers to his office and went in to collect our ball.

lemme stop here so you guys can share some experience[/b]

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
I wrote the names of noise maker. . .and dey got punished.
Next day, the class was so noisy, so a teacher came in and asked for the names of noise maker.,i gave her same list. . .and dey got punished. angry

Also

Our school employed painters to paint the female hostel.
Na so, all of us , turn painters dat day...wear rags...dey enter female hostel undecided

#YolO

#YOLO

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Free101(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
I was in J.S.S 3 but I was tapping every girls ass from S.S 2 down to J.S.S 1. Not to forget even their boobs was not left out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by adejaresalami1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
We dey bet on top Nokia 1200 soccer league..... grin cheesy cheesy.....I sabi play that game die

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by SexyNairalander: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
richommie:
I wrote the names of noise maker. . .and dey got punished.
Next day, the class was so noisy, so a teacher came in and asked for the names of noise maker.,i gave her same list. . .and dey got punished. angry

#YOLO
hahahaha evil

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Zambux(f): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
During night prep applied robb on an albino eyes... That night was deadly... the beating, slaps and flogs I received eh no be here thanks to my school mother who came to my rescue ... We were all playing pranks in my class on those that were sleeping but i guessed mine went far... Didn't know it would hurt much sha

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by MrCork: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
i went for classsses angry

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
It was playing pes multiplayer for JAVA phones by then and we had to be sorting teachers to retrieve our phones grin

And als0 we had an escape route in our school, the school mgt. Didn't know about it and we called it MAIN GATE. It was for escaping during punishment and als0 used to get inside the school when you're late to avoid some thrashes at the school's main gate cheesy 0nly students from senior sections knew this

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
cool
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by daben1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
I took Chiamaka upstairs... And i was 'caught' and flogged

11 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by kdfemi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
I entered the girls hostel just because I wanted to beg my girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
SexyNairalander:
[b]no doubt I have done so many crazy things and I can't even remember most of them

buh lemme share few, i went to a government school(my decision sha cos then i mumu small and needed to wise up)back then in school on Fridays to be precised. . .I always buy a pack of condom and share in the class though I was a member of anti-aids club.

also I can remember me and my guys dealing with a particular teacher that was transfered to our school that year, no doubt I went to a school known for fighting and other yeye doings ( atunrase senior high school) and this yeye man gathered enough information about our school and he discovered that the students are stubborn,

being the most feared man in his former school he brought his wahala and began to intimidate us (imagine) na so e flog everybody for class cos he was passing by and we were still making noise. . .we accepted to chop cane even though we don't feel the pain from cane anymore

well, we didn't wanna deal with him much. . .we just emptied the fuel in his bike and replaced it with water. closing hour baba was busy struggling to start his bike, buh boiz no send.

another case was the time our principal seized our football (for him mind) during the weekend we came to school and removed the louvers to his office and went in to collect our ball.

lemme stop here so you guys can share some experience[/b]

o.p atunrase at surulere they do put on light blue and navy blue
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
I attended a school called euba secondary school, my school was known for notoriety but thank god am a gentle guy but the worst thing I did was staring at a girl pussay with a mirror placed on the floor but I was later caught by the principal but both of us later sort things out grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by SexyNairalander: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
comradespade:

o.p atunrase at surulere they do put on light blue and navy blue
yes with black trouser. . .you know the school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by SexyNairalander: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
comradespade:
I attended a school called euba secondary school, my school was known for notoriety but thank god am a gentle guy but the worst thing I did was staring at a girl pussay with a mirror placed on the floor but I was later caught by the principal but both of us later sort things out grin
iz like I knw that school, they fight a lot also
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
SexyNairalander:
yes with black trouser. . .you know the school

yes of coursegrin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
SexyNairalander:
iz like I knw that school, they fight a lot also

alot
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by SexyNairalander: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
comradespade:

yes of coursegrin
that school was rugged then buh I heard they are calm now. . .which school did you attend and what's your crazy doings?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by SexyNairalander: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
comradespade:

alot
hahahaha. . .old things are passed away
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
SexyNairalander:
hahahaha. . .old things are passed away

anytime I remember those time I will just smile and shake my head

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrCork:

....why one? "How to chase (lightskin) women class"? angry

Shoulda gone more to English and spelling class. ....figures why you can't spell or string along grammar correct sentences.

grin Corkscrew. .....funny guy. Somehow tho, I think you are really a smart guy and prolly nerdy English professor and grammar Nazi. Aint ya?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Telling a girl I love Her angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Fidelismaria: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
sad

Not f*cking my sec sch gf wen I had d chance

Shit still dey pain me up till now

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by chimdi101: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Some guys will say it's a lie sha...
I attended a military school, my friends dared me to do sometin so dangerous, but I was more than a daredevil
There was a gun a soldier left resting on the gate, so I took the gun and pointed at the soldier while he was coming back, (I was putting on a mask tho) the funny thing was that he raised his hands up despite the fact that he was aware I was a student, and then I threw the gun, ran away and hid, and I wasn't chased by him, I escaped his wrath!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
You went to school?? shockedshocked
MrCork:

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by victorking: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Very funny thread.

Back then i and my best friend punished an SS1 student while we were in JSS1 in the hostel and made him do all our chores until his mates told him. Wasnt funny afterwards.

Once asked a pretty intelligent babe out and she said yes. The next day i broke up with her cos she was tripping more than expected. Lost my close friend cos of dis cos all of them asked her ouy and she said no.

My girlfriend in school came to me and said her pastor said that every girl dat has a boyfriend shall go to hell and she told me she would go to hell with me. I broke up wt her cos i dint want to go to hell.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by SexyNairalander: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 where art thou

comman share your experience

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by dMODShavgonemad: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
I don't really have crazy moments, but if u didn't play with pen in school, u didn't spin a padlock on a drawing board, u didn't write love letters, u didn't jump over school fence, u didn't make genuine excuses for coming late, u didn't brag about visiting d USA on hols when u have never been to an airport, then ur secondary school experience is really messed up.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by JonSnow(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Got frisky with a teacher's daughter. We arranged a meeting in our school farm at 10:00pm!
grin

The things we did back then just to press borbee. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sneaking out of the class to escape punishment by our then physics teacher cheesy

The man flogged the hell of the class that day lipsrsealed
Had to escape Mehnn

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by WILLYBABS(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tooor, I had Whitlow jeje ooo, that was how one oversabi neighbour advised me to put my early morning poo...I sha put it and wrapped it with cloth.

I got to school, my classmates were asking why I had a cloth round my finger, instead of lying, I told them the real story and was even boasting that my poo smells nice.

Another one is when I wrote love letter to Salamatu and she reported me to Uncle Law...mehn! See as I dey para for her, I con dey tel uncle Law say no be ordinary, say na because say plenty guys dey touch her for class, say me self wan touch...IMPLICATION!!!

I tie wrapper under my short come school d next day, assembly flogging na die

29 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? by stelaar(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Enter girls hostel grin I was sha invited lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Admission Info And Post Utme / Sure-Bet School Spotted In Ekiti State That Got People Talking / Chimel Dogara Awarded In Cambridge For Outstanding Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.