Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

10 Football Celebrities Where They Live Then And Now(messi Own Will Motivate You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Football Celebrities Where They Live Then And Now(messi Own Will Motivate You (3914 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley Before Fame That Will Motivate You / ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome / 10 Football Celebrities Where They Live Then And Now(messi Own Will Motivate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Football Celebrities Where They Live Then And Now(messi Own Will Motivate You by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
1.NEYMAR

2.RONALDO

SEE FULL PHOTOS VIA LINK BELOW

http://afritube.com.ng/10-footbalers-home-then-amd-now/

Re: 10 Football Celebrities Where They Live Then And Now(messi Own Will Motivate You by Destined2win: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Beautiful
Re: 10 Football Celebrities Where They Live Then And Now(messi Own Will Motivate You by SuperSuave(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'll be damned if I'm not fvcking stinkingly rich angry
Re: 10 Football Celebrities Where They Live Then And Now(messi Own Will Motivate You by BlackDBagba: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Life is good
Re: 10 Football Celebrities Where They Live Then And Now(messi Own Will Motivate You by vitalisdiho(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Outside the house is indigent
Re: 10 Football Celebrities Where They Live Then And Now(messi Own Will Motivate You by decatalyst(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
When I read about Luiz Suares, I see why he is so motivated this much.

I respect his hustle

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Ñollywood Actors: Reloaded (photos) / The Inside Of Drake’s $8million Mansion Is A Sight To Behold / Bbnaija Gedoni's Reaction As Fiancee, Khafi, Launches Her Own Customised Mug Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.