Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Pres Buhari Reacts To Today's Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres Buhari Reacts To Today's Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri. (458 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland / Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pres Buhari Reacts To Today's Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri. by Oculease: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
President Buhari reacts to Bomb attack at the University of Maiduguri which occurred this morning at around 6:30 am and claimed the life of 4 person including a professor who went to the mosque to pray .

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/01/boko-haram-is-godless-group-pres-buhari.html

Re: Pres Buhari Reacts To Today's Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri. by frenzydilz(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmm
Re: Pres Buhari Reacts To Today's Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri. by Destined2win: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am also concerned about the deliberate killing of Christians in southern Kaduna. I urge you Christians to defend yourselves. Soonest I will be President, I will defend peace loving Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Pres Buhari Reacts To Today's Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri. by dukie25: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Still waiting for him to react to Kaduna killings.
Re: Pres Buhari Reacts To Today's Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri. by Mynd44: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2017

(1)

Nigeria Air Force Constitutes Panel To Investigate Rann Accidental Air Strike / Osinbajo Challenges Nigerians On Integrity And Commitment / *senate And Its Compassionate Motions*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.