Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) (18863 Views)

Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) / Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital / Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by ebosie11(f): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
From the little I could understand from the information shared in Hausa by Jibwis Borno,pictured above is one of the victims of bomb blast receiving treatment at UMTH.Our Hausa readers should please explain more.Below is the Hausa narration of the incident....

'Hasbunallahi wani'imal wakeel

Bomb da Yatashi  dazu da asuba a London  ciki Gwazari  kusa da Daya Daga  Masallataiya  Mu na Jumma'a

Allah ya Jarrabi daya Daga Cikin   Dan agajin Mu Mal. Yakubu Izge  Yanzu  haka yana UMTH Yana  Bukatan Adu'a

Allah Yabashi  Lafiya'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/photo-of-one-of-victims-of-todays-bomb.html

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
If not for the hate Hausa people had for GEJ, Boko Haram would have been long defeated..

Wishing quick recovery to injured ones

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by temitemi1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
The same thing happening with BH will happen with Fulani herdsmen, just watch and see. They're holding meetings and covering for them but one day it will turn around to hunt them just like BH is today.

Quick recovery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Are they still bombing in this country?
I thought a certain malam said it is now a thing of the past. Hmmmmmm..............
I wish all the victims Godspeed and all the perpetrators God's wrath. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by nbright: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
I blame the dullard

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If not for the hate Hausa people had for GEJ, Boko Haram would have been long defeated..

They never hearted GEJ, they don't even know him. If you have ever been to Northern Nigeria u will understand that it is more easier to control an abokii and alamgiri than to control a cow

4 Likes

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fast healing coming your way cry

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by GENT95(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
#RELIGION OF PEACE#

6 Likes

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by h20water(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
May God save Nigeria
Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by kudos4god(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
May God heal u all in Jesus name Amen
Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by agulion: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
And Buhari is receiveing his own treatment in London, there is God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by leofab(f): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Defeated mofos
Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boko boiz have been technically defeated yet they are untechnically bombing on a daily basis.

God save ur people

5 Likes

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by omojane91(f): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
It is well!
Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by ohil: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
The 40FT Galloway prepared for the Christians is what is swallowing them now.

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Boko Haram terrorists smashed on the battlefield now apparently reverting again to soft civilian targets.
Terrorism cannot be cured overnight it may take decades to cut out the cancer
Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by chuose2: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
INDIGENES OF BORNO STATE, PLEASE LAY THIS ATTACK SQUARELY AT THE FEET OF ADEBOYE & REDEEMED CHURCH.
HE GAVE BUHARI HIS BLESSINGS TO TAKE THE CHRISTIAN VOTE VIA OSINBANJO.

THIS SAME ADEBOYE CLAIMS TO HEAR FROM GOD,
YET HE DID NOT KNOW THAT BUHARI IS AN ISLAMIST GOVT IN WAITING!

I MEAN, BUHARI HIMSELF SAID HE WANTS 100% SHARIA LAW IN NIGERIA,
SO FOR A SO CALLED PASTOR LET ALONE PROPHET
TO GIVE BUHARI HIS BLESSINGS MEANS THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG.

THOUGH ANOTHER REDEEMED PASTOR WARNED US ALL ABOUT APC & BUHARI
WE ALL FOOLISHLY FOLLOWED ADEBOYE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

SO PLEASE LAY THIS ALL AT FEET OF ADEBOYE & REDEEMED CHURCH

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by Rayjaymay(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
cool
Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by ALAYORMII: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Only God can help us in this country

If you don't get killed by hunger, the boko boiz will come for you and if you manage to escape the two the government come for you
Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by okonja(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
ebosie11:
From the little I could understand from the information shared in Hausa by Jibwis Borno,pictured above is one of the victims of bomb blast receiving treatment at UMTH.Our Hausa readers should please explain more.Below is the Hausa narration of the incident....

'Hasbunallahi wani'imal wakeel

Bomb da Yatashi  dazu da asuba a London  ciki Gwazari  kusa da Daya Daga  Masallataiya  Mu na Jumma'a

Allah ya Jarrabi daya Daga Cikin   Dan agajin Mu Mal. Yakubu Izge  Yanzu  haka yana UMTH Yana  Bukatan Adu'a

Allah Yabashi  Lafiya'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/photo-of-one-of-victims-of-todays-bomb.html

God....again?

When my friend messaged me in the midnight, I felt bad and reminisce my last days in Maiduguri as well. cry, thank God for the gift of life...I dunno why he chose that place for his Masters after we had survived this BH troubles during our B.Sc. days.

For the translation, let me try the little I can speak
...mehn!...I can't translate them all.. embarassed

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by mfujah(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

So the Hausa's hate themselves and kiĺl themselves because of GEJ.... plzzz talk another talk..
Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by Splashme: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had

1 Like

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by Onechancearmy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oh the wonderful wonderful religion of peace! I can see the peace oozing out of this poor guys wounds..Oh wait a minute, that's actually BLOOD!!!

"Tekenikally" I need glasses.

3 Likes

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by Lemmy123(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
shocked speedy recovery
Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by George2016(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sympathizing with him and wishing him quick recovery
Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by bangging(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
agulion:
And Buhari is receiveing his own treatment in London, there is God
is not receiving any treatment he is suffering from is sins...no peace for the Wicked

2 Likes

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Word!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by HtwoOw: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Get well soon

and may Drones from Hell strike those useless idiots and their sponsors
Re: Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) by Lordsocrates: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
s

seriously
so the $2.1 Billion that Dasuki instead of buying weapons for the fight on BHT, diverted to share to Dokpesi and Methuh them, under the directive of The Hero, nkor ?

Waite firs, who are the people wiping off this BHT today ? whr is Burutai from ? whr is PMB from ? don't allow d likes from ur gullible friends make u feel like u made any sense... Its like an insane telling anoda mad person that he is making sense..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts / Speakership: Yoruba Group Endorses Nwajiuba Ahead Of Gbajabiamila / Southern Governors Meet In Lagos Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.