Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) (2467 Views)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
The government should ban ponzi schemes. Look at how many youths are wasting their craft because of Givers forum, GHWW, MMM etc. Youths should be taught entrepreneurial skills. Youths who prior to now where innovative and enthusiastic about enterprise are almost loosing their entrepreneurial drive for schemes that have no future.

China banned Ponzi schemes and all these cryptocurrency rubbish and are happier for it. We should let people know that passing money around in circles and praying the wheel doesn't stop before it gets to your turn doesn't bring economic growth, instead hard work, innovation and education does.

Shun Ponzi schemes even if you see your brother gaining from it. Shun it, the gains are temporary but d effects are long lasting.

If you need deliverance from Ponzi scheme don't be too proud to meet a pastor because these things come with a strong beastly spirit just like Baba ijebu. You will loose money and instead of avoiding it you will be searching for another scheme.

Nairaland kindly help Nigerian be your brother's keeper.

I remain Ponzi hater.

2 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by ademega(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
guy go Bleep yourself ...

6 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Op, get ready grin cheesy
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by SuperSuave(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
ademega:
guy go fuvck yourself ...

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
ademega:
guy go Bleep yourself ...

Advice no be curse my brother. When economy start bleeping you u will have no one to turn to not even me because I have adviced u.
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
ponzihater:

Advice no be curse my brother. When economy start bleeping you u will have no one to turn to not even me because I have adviced u.

@op what is your definition of ponzi scheme?

I tell you since the days of obasanjo my dad lost a month salary and other balance to Savannah Bank which to you, Sec, and others may not be 'ponzi scheme'.Truth is in business, risks are ever present.

Like shares like mavro
Like SEC like MMM.

6 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
lol
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by rottennaija(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
ponzihater:
The government should ban ponzi schemes. Look at how many youths are wasting their craft because of Givers forum, GHWW, MMM etc. Youths should be taught entrepreneurial skills. Youths who prior to now where innovative and enthusiastic about enterprise are almost loosing their entrepreneurial drive for schemes that have no future.

China banned Ponzi schemes and all these cryptocurrency rubbish and are happier for it. We should let people know that passing money around in circles and praying the wheel doesn't stop before it gets to your turn doesn't bring economic growth, instead hard work, innovation and education does.

Shun Ponzi schemes even if you see your brother gaining from it. Shun it, the gains are temporary but d effects are long lasting.

If you need deliverance from Ponzi scheme don't be too proud to meet a pastor because these things come with a strong beastly spirit just like Baba ijebu. You will loose money and instead of avoiding it you will be searching for another scheme.

I remain Ponzi hater.

What have you really done in life? What have you achieve? Show us with prove

3 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
rottennaija:

What have you really done in life? What have you achieve? Show us with prove

I won't answer you. Change your wrong ideology of becoming hostile wen an important advice is passed to you.

Shun Ponzi schemes.

1 Like

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by SoftP(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Attention seeker; coming from a confused soul. Of all the problem we've got in Nigeria, stop ponzi scheme is ur crusade! Am sure one of ur friends have benefited from it, u are obviously hating on someone's success.. Like the previous comment, pls Shut the f*k up

8 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
ponzihater:

I remain Ponzi hater.

Oya clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
ponzihater:

You are partially right. but point the way for this youths where they can get funding for the SMEs, Most of these youths are looking for food and livelyhood, its a recession. Is there a Silicon Valley in Nigeria? do things work? The Shops, boutiques opened everywhere, how much do they make compared to expenditure?

China is the World Trade Center for crypto currencies.

So your "hate" is actually a punishment from MMM and "ponzi scheme" subscribers...it is bittering only you, while they get bank alerts.

Punishment contiue oya!!

4 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by sexyjuly(f): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
dey should ban it only after d have provided jobs to cater for d youths.come @op no make me vex ooo

3 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
SoftP:
Attention seeker; coming from a confused soul. Of all the problem we've got in Nigeria, stop ponzi scheme is ur crusade! Am sure one of ur friends have benefited from it, u are obviously hating on someone's success.. Like the previous comment, pls Shut the f*k up

Only d so call guide make money at the detriment of other participants. I write these things out of love. Not long ago I was chatting a lady up and she referred to herself as "Guider Ngozi", I was taken with fear because I tot d name carried spiritual connotation only to find out it d name a deluded group call their upliners.

Shun these things no body can become emancipated through it except guided Ngozi and her likes who deceive others without putting a kobo in d system.

I remain Ponzi hater
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by pally212(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hate it or love it......people are making it through ponzi schemes

1 Like

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
sexyjuly:
dey should ban it only after d have provided jobs to cater for d youths.come @op no make me vex ooo

Nobody will provide jobs for anybody, the aim of education is self reliance. We should pull ourselve by our booth strap and realize that our financial destiny is in our hands.
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by rottennaija(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
ponzihater:

I won't answer you. Change your wrong ideology of becoming hostile wen an important advice is passed to you.

Shun Ponzi schemes.

I'm working and very productive. I know of many that are also. But MMM also offers something little to them. It gives confidence that you are expecting something, and that confidence is what everyone needs.

You may never understand it, since you never experienced it.

So, if you can't really show what you have achieved in life, then you have no right to tell others to be productive

2 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
rottennaija:

I'm working and very productive. I know of many that are also. But MMM also offers something little to them. So, if you can't really show what you have achieved in life, then you have no right to tell others to be productive

So now that MMM have crashed and left million stranded is it better?
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Ayinke93(f): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Is the economy not bleeped already? Abeg park well make I check my mavro
ponzihater:

2 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by allfriends(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Receive brain in Gods name .. Who has d FG epp with is anti people policy ... data rate increase , food item banned , cars clearing rate increase , currency devalued , billions missing in CBN , minimum wage same .. And d govt still expect u to survive...MMM has proved. Credible better than D's useless govt ... MMM may u live long

2 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
allfriends:
Receive brain in Gods name .. Who has d FG epp with is anti people policy ... data rate increase , food item banned , cars clearing rate increase , currency devalued , billions missing in CBN , minimum wage same .. And d govt still expect u to survive...MMM has proved. Credible better than D's useless govt ... MMM may u live long

Seun, linda Ikeji, Davido etc are smiling to d bank and you are complaining of mere data rise of #200. Wen Mavrodi is done with you if u hear MM you go run.
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
.this is why China never disappoints

Anything that would have negative effects both on the economy or human capital development is banished with immediate effect
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by xana101: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm seriously angry with d Op. This Op is obviously a very jealous fellow. OP plz name just one thing that is working right now in nigeria by ur Govt.

2 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
carmag:
.this is why China never disappoints

Anything that would have negative effects both on the economy or human capital development is banished with immediate effect

God bless you. Truth is alway in minority. If the government is really interested in her citizen they should ban these schemes and arrest promoters of these scheme with no option of fines or bail.
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by rottennaija(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
ponzihater:

So now that MMM have crashed and left million stranded is it better?

You speak from both sides of your mouth. Is it the same MMM that has crashed that you are asking the govt to ban? You seem incoherent

2 Likes

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by deleo16(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Is like uncle Seun is viewing this topic now front page matter funny OP you didn't beg for a good road, LA better policy for venture capitalist, good development people and most important STABLE LIGHT that's will automatically skyrocket the country forward you are begging FG for ponzi scheme is there no ponzi scheme in the U. S at all, there is but you won't hear it why poverty line is above average over there ,which country among those that visited the scheme below have no 24 hours light, or is currency is worst or bad is worse OP cry for a better government Nigeria's have lost hope in this government once they do a good job PONZI scheme will disappear.

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
pally212:
Hate it or love it......people are making it through ponzi schemes

Tell me people who have come to notoriety via Ponzi scheme except acclaimed scammers like Sergey Mavrodi?
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by ogawisdom(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
what people dont kw is dt the owner of nl is making serious cash thro mmm traffic tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
ogawisdom:
what people dont kw is dt the owner of nl is making serious cash thro mmm traffic tongue tongue tongue

Nairaland owners have been far so kind. No real member of nairaland will loose money to Ponzi schemes because if have been clearly stated time and again that N/L doesn't encourage multilevel marketing.
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by segebase(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
I just receive alert from mmm today.... Can u send ur bank details ..make I give u sometin for u to bleep urself to coma @op

1 Like

Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by ekanDamie: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
ogawisdom:
well, he didn't create a scam site, so, let him enjoy his proceeds.
Re: FG Please Ban All Ponzi Schemes (MMM, etc) by DrChukzy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Super Buyer, Buy 10,000 Bitcoin. / Is ? / #100,000 To Earn #120,000 Per Match(very Sure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.