Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Married Male Seeking Married Female Or... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married Male Seeking Married Female Or... (2485 Views)

I'm Female Seeking A Life Partner / Catholics Seeking To Marry Fellow Catholics / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Married Male Seeking Married Female Or... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
If you are really Interested in meeting up a life partner be it male or female, this for serious minded people, and not for poeple younger than 24yrs and above. matured minded individuals add me up on whatsapp.
WHAT WE DO IN OUR GROUP:-
1. We matchmake singles who aready for a serious relationship and ready to settle down.
2. We share relationship advices, and discuss on several relatioship issues and advice each other based on the wors of God and also on our intellectuality.
3. We organize get together get together party, to meet our self and know our selfs physically.
4. This group is meant only for serious minded individuals from 24yrs and above.
5. It also serves as a room and a medium to free our self from every daily stress we face at work.
6. It also serves as a medium to meet individuals who can help us i other aspect of life. e.g Job purposes and others.
This is whatsapp Group which is builded in one family and with Love and oneness of all, despite the tribe or religion we are one big Family. Add me up on whatsapp for me to add you up. 08098062492. please no calling just whatsapp only for matured adult. please teenagers should keep off. 24yrs and above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Friends In Port Harcourt / Need A Phone Friend / Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.