Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Who Is The Mobile Church Manager? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Mobile Church Manager? (588 Views)

See The New Mobile Church{pics} / Have You Seen This Mobile Church Manager? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Mobile Church Manager? by nairapower: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2009
According to Napoleon Hills “The most successful way to be a failure in life is to postpone”. So many time opportunities come our way and slip away because delayed in taking action.

This unique product takes off a lot of tasks from the table of church pastors and ministers, subsequently creating more time for them to spend with God and attend to more pressing issues while at the same time the administrative routines and functions are reduced to barest minimum or eliminated. Thus, having a multiplier effect on the church growth and expansion of the church and also making the members have more sense of belonging.

Help me welcome the master - MOBILE CHURCH MANAGER, to ease the burdens on pastors so that they will not expire before their time because of stress.

WHY AM I INTRODUCING THIS PRODUCT TO YOU

You may wonder why I am introducing this product to you. The fact is that I have introduced this product to my church and it has been embraced in all totality.

You can do two things:
1. Introduce this product to your church only
2. Introduce it to other churches around where you reside, work or do business.

Only one of the features of MOBILE CHURCH MANAGER(MCM), for example, the Daily Devotional Message Service is able to give you what an average banker earns working 8hrs daily.
Daily Devotional Message Manager(DMS) - manage daily devotional messages to members from the pastor. It is a (scratch) card or PIN based two-way messaging system that uses SMS and VOICE SMS as a means of distributing Devotional messages to members of a church.

The Church signs up without any Set up fee or any charges. Also they get sms for N3.50
Other features of the MOBILE CHURCH MANAGER(MCM) include

Remote Messaging Manager, Prayer Request Manager, Birthday Manager, Testimony Manager ,Follow up Manager , Fund Raising and Donation Manager , Mobile Evangelism Manager , Suggestion Manager, Member Manager etc

By introducing to MCM any church you make a very good margin per scratch Card of the DMS
If you are interested in this product and desire to have more information on it, please send an email to safeboxconsulting@gmail.com with the subject SEND MORE INFO ON MCM.

I have ten(10) scratch cards I want to give out on first-come-first serve basis so that you can activate on your handsets and see how one of the features of MOBILE CHURCH MANAGER, that is the Daily Devotional Message Service works.
08023895372, 07062421286

(1) (Reply)

Shopping Made Easy: Find Whatever Product/item You Need And Know The Price Insta / Benita's New Release / "breath Of Eternity" Intresting Conversation:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.