Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Shopping Made Easy: Find Whatever Product/item You Need And Know The Price Insta - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shopping Made Easy: Find Whatever Product/item You Need And Know The Price Insta (587 Views)

In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / How Would U Choose Between A Brother's Need And Your Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shopping Made Easy: Find Whatever Product/item You Need And Know The Price Insta by rerute1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hi pals,

I guess you guys believe that most of our shopping is now done online. I am an affiliate of the popular AMAZON, and they have granted me the opportunity to make shopping online very easy for my fellow Nigerians as some of our colleagues find it a bit difficult to shop or search for the particular product they want online. With this innovation, there is no limit to your shopping as you can virtually find whatever products you are looking for. Ranging from Electronics, E – books, Digital downloads, Computer accessories, Kitchen and Office equipments, Shoes and Handbags…………you just name it, you can find all of them at www.nigeria-my-country..com
Re: Shopping Made Easy: Find Whatever Product/item You Need And Know The Price Insta by sophianah(f): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
this is for religion and not for advertisement, please post in d right forum, thx

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Moslems Not Protesting Against The F.g Just Like Christians? / My Fellow Nairalanders Please Read / Do You Feel Guilty When You Offend Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.