Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. (9373 Views)

The Bible And Science / Take A Look At This Object We Dug Out In Anambra / Technology And Science Overview, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2017
bqlekan:

I've seen the one of a lady with x-ray visions, man who climbed Kilimanjaro with no clothes on and many more. These situations are manifestations of jinns in human life form.

Where do u place the paranormal abilities of the Prophet Elisha?
The paranormal abilities of Al Khidr (Sura 18:60-82)?
The miraculous healings of Jesus? And many other cases where Spirit of God is at work?
Certainly, they cannot be attributed to the manifestations of Jinns in human life form.
Re: A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 24, 2017
bqlekan:

Permit me to use some verses from the Quran

And the jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a Scorching wind. Surah XV: 27

"And entice whoever you can of them with your voice, and mobilize all your forces and men against them, and you may share with them in their money and children, and promise them.” But the devil promises nothing but deceit. 'As for My servants, you will have no power over them.' And your Lord suffices as a Caretaker." (17:64-65)

"And for Solomon the wind was given, traveling one month coming and one month going, and We caused a spring of tar to flow for him. And from among the Jinn are those that worked for him by his Lord's leave; and any one of them who turns from Our commands, We shall cause him to taste the retribution of the Fire. They made for him what he desired of enclosures, and statues, and pools of deep reservoirs, and heavy pots. “O family of David, work to show thanks.” Only a few of My servants are appreciative.

Thus, Solomon, a human being, subjugated the Jinns and subjected them to his servitude. I learned that he even punished any of them who misconducted.

Then, when We decreed death for him, nothing informed them of his death until a worm kept eating from his staff, so when he fell down, the Jinn realised that if they had known the unseen, they would not have remained in the humiliating retribution." (34:12-14)

Jinns do not have precognitive abilities.
Re: A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. by bqlekan(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
obadizena:

Thus, Solomon, a human being, subjugated the Jinns and subjected them to his servitude. I learned that he even punished any of them who misconducted.

Jinns do not have cognitive abilities.

I tried avoiding much details on jinns due to the fact that here is science section.

Jinns thus have cognitive abilities, they carry out everyday activities just like men, they are faster, stronger and can shape-shift. This shows that the jinns limitations is way beyond humans limitation. The jinns may be able to see a quota of humans future but not theirs. Allah gave them the ability to use and possess few human body.
Solomon's ability to use the jinns is a rare blessing from Allah.
Re: A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. by bqlekan(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
obadizena:

Where do u place the paranormal abilities of the Prophet Elisha?
The paranormal abilities of Al Khidr (Sura 18:60-82)?
The miraculous healings of Jesus? And many other cases where Spirit of God is at work?
Certainly, they cannot be attributed to the manifestations of Jinns in human life form.

I get your point bro, if you go through my post, I said the Jinns can't possess some humans due to their relationship with Allah. In these cases, we can say the spirit of God is at work.
I only used that example to highlight the special abilities of jinns
Re: A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. by bqlekan(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
obadizena:

Now, Solomon, a human being, subjugated the Jinns and subjected them to his servitude. So, by implications, Solomon is more powerful than the Jinns.

The Jinns do not have prerogative abilities, They have serious limitations relative to humans.

Human beings are superior to the Jinns, except that, for majority of us, our paranormal faculties/abilities are dormant. It is only when we lose focus of this fact and see the Jinns as being our idolized gods that they then project themselves as so & get us into signing a pact with them & using us as their servants.
Why use a Jinn in the first place?

On the superiority issue, even Allah mentioned in the holy Quran

"And entice whoever you can of them with your voice, and mobilize all your forces and men against them, and you may share with them in their money and
children, and promise them.” But the devil promises nothing but deceit. 'As for My servants, you will have no power over them.' And your Lord suffices as a
Caretaker." (17:64-65)

This shows only few humans(servant of Allah) are superior to the jinns race. Of course. I'm sure you've read/seen various cases of Jinn possession. Where humans are possessed for the most silly acts oblivious to the human mind. Ranging from pouring water on a jinn, killing a jinn in firm of an animal etc.
Re: A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. by Minemrys: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
sukkot:
they are definitely SUPER. these are human avatars who have the capability to tap into a greater portion of their celestial side than most. like they say humans only use 3 percent of their brain ? these savants use like 40 percent if not more
what u just typed is the exact storyline of a n0vel am writing. What if man could rise above his human limitations and redefine what it meant to be human?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buying BTC, Gift Cards / How To Get Free MTN MB For Browsing / How To Borrow Airtime On Airtel Without Paying For Service Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.