Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) (49406 Views)

500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Boy Rescued After Being Thrown Away For Being A "Witch" Starts School / Nigerians Raised Fund For The 9 Year Old Boy Who Swore To Become A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Tobium1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
The boy who already has an Instagram page with over 51k followers

And u took out time from an ungoing assembly parade to post all dis on his page??
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by cybriz82(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Sandydayziz post=52863369]Eh eh? So he typed all of that? Wehdonesir.

1 Like

Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Sainttops(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
henrydadon:

Some months back I left the the public school I was attending because I felt I deserve a standard education without a penny a

What a statement, so people that attend public school got no hope abi

Walaitai u are sick with this statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by toogbasky(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dis my yahoo guy, d man behind dis strategy is a gud psychologist, see d way Nigerians just fall mugu 4 una scope, d guy is now a celeb, and u expect us to believe he typed this, even if all Nlanders believe,, I wud not
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Jaycool18(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
OGeeKush:
Dude just go to school to learn English Language. Coz thats all he needs
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Jaycool18(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
adediranta:
this guy go still 'sashe' last last. D guy go don ask where dia computer lab dey
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by johnads11: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eyah. Omo olo man
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by wizjaybee(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
freakthingz:

No mind them

Thats how a bit.ch was on twitter claiming that a white woman tried to touch her nieces hair

She claimed the niece of "SIX" months replied

Our hair is our crown and we are black kings and queens.....

Nearly choked on the rice I was eating

people were even asking her if she means six years she say no nah six months
haba nah,.even devil go shout 'ehn' 4 this kind lie..6 months ko,6 days ni

1 Like

Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Bekimbo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
If this boy can type all this,there is no point going back to school cause he is educated already
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Duru009(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Somebody is benefiting from behind......

1 Like

Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by dehcko: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
henrydadon:
He has started a private school with the help of funds from people. The boy who already has an
Instagram page with over 51k followers shared the post and wrote;

"In the face of every obstacle, I survived without a bruise !
Because I don't believe in IMPOSSIBLE
And that's what get me through
Some months back I left the the public school I was attending because I felt I deserve a standard education without a penny and any hope of resuming in a better one ......I prayed and had faith !! Am so happy to announce to you all now that am now a student of qualified private school with the help of GOD and all the support have been getting from YOU ALL..
I now get picked and dropped by a school bus
Words can't be enough to express how grateful I am !! To everybody that as been sending me funds so I could have a better life ...may you all be favored before men and GOD #AMEN
Most especially big thanks to @zlatan_ibile and @i_am_kakadu for all their endless efforts .....I will make you all proud walaitalai"

Walaitalai Osi ma shase last last!!
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
This problem with glamourizing evil. That little angel could have been a first class surgeon, engineer, pilot, astronaut - name it. Rather his earliest dream is to be a 419er and he is living it in his subconscious mind because that aspiration made him media popular. Now how and who can stop him? The only way is to take him to Yahoo boy's cell at any prison so he can see the full picture before his mind sets on that rubbish called Yahoo. I don talk my own finish.
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Eh eh? So he typed all of that? Well done!
You just speak my mind..
Oya take five!

1 Like

Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by femolii: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Y hiding his names this little boy should be osu boy from south east.
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Drabrah(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
pressplay411:
They expect us to believe he wrote that?
Gerrarahiemen!

I wonder ooo
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by akinbharbs: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Sandydayziz post=52863369]Eh eh? So he typed all of that? Well done![/quote
Lmao grin grin grin angry...

1 Like

Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Orikinla1: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Eh eh? So he typed all of that? Well done!
The boy is already doing Yahooze and mugus are paying him and his guiders who typed the 419 message. grin

1 Like

Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Orikinla1: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Duru009:
Somebody is benefiting from behind......
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
the boy boy should be monitored whenever he is to use lappy or PC both at home or SCH.. with this, he is gonna be checkmated in doing the purported Yahoo...
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by Sike(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
The little Boy can write oh
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by pressplay411(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
NetBizguy:
Well you know nothing stops him, he's gone be a Yahoo boy anyway.. afterall he's just been enrolled to learn the act of English to perfect the artistry

His best subject - Computer
Best topic -Typing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
amnesty7:
If life is tough, some ppl are tougher. See defiance in his face.
lolz
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by femo86(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
adediranta:
this guy go still 'sashe' last last. D guy go don ask where dia computer lab dey

Uncle ADE abi na Teacher Ade........D small boy don ask you na grin grin grin Oya, show am the computer lab for una school wink wink wink
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by ibrocool(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is totally fake, how can a small boy that has not been going to school write something like that.
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by kennyjam: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ok......
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by simplyFish: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Oh boy!!! Dis boy dey vex oooo...look at his face,his stand nd his outfit like dat of late Da-Green.....[quote][/quote] coolbut am not sure he wrote all dis stuff....wen I heard d Audio on Lagos Talk I was surprised d kind of Nation we are for a boy 8 -10 years saying walai talai mofe ma sache.....God bless Nigeria my peepu...
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by hharsnan(m): 1:05am On Jan 18, 2017
segun wire
Re: Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) by chrisxto(m): 4:22am On Jan 18, 2017
the boy mean ohh. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.