Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS (80858 Views)

Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup / Gabriel Jesus Was Painting The Streets 4 Years Ago For World Cup / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by teric4love(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
FIFA best player of year
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Atiku2019: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Save for the Rainy Day cool

1 Like

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by soberdrunk(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chai!!
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by CXLVII: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Amuijiji! Your colleague don mad o!

Wen u sef go mad?
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by GoodSamaritan: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
His people should take him to T. B. Joshua as soon as possible
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by amaben2020(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
gabazin080:
thats nigeria for u. its only in nigeria we forget and dont keep in-touch with our ex players.

How many are you in touch with Use your head abeg, those guys don't care about anyone once they are rich and famous, till trouble sets in before they know you exist, meanwhile....

1 Like

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
korel9:

Afonjas

Tribalist spottedsmiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by oyetpel(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
What attention are you drawing? The idiot should work for his money, after squandering his excess football money.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Trexnemesis(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
CXLVII:
Blood of Wizkid!

Guide us and protect us

Are you OK at all? Are you sure you too don't need this help?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Adamsen(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
shocked

Lol...hahahhahahahahaahhahaha....
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by victorazy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
k

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by korel9: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
MrGoogleHead11:

Tribalist spottedsmiley
Ma nigga

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Molly1991(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
I saw this man last week so he is a footballer.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by arsenic33(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Is this what Akwa ibom call mkpo ufok?
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by ncoolsome(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nigerian n d witches n wizard mentality ehn...even Satan must be surprised at the rate we call his name n dat of his gangs..
if u exam him properly it might be a drug related issue etc na so our musicians go dey drink later when kiddney failure come they will say it's d devil..

1 Like

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by loomer: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
BabaO2:

Is Paul Gascoigne a Nigerian?

Keep quiet, you know how many people don try to help pau?

How many times him don go rehab.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Mouthgag: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
korel9:

Afonjas
Os* alus*
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Bekimbo(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
They no even give am change
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
a 'mentally unstable' person posing for the camera?

just observing
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by buffalowings: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
There is a lady I see along the street everyday
She has chains with a padlock around her ankles.

angry cry

I think her parents live on this street also
A person needs not be degraded to such level

Mentalhealth
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by jagorinho: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
ncoolsome:
Nigerian n d witches n wizard mentality ehn...even Satan must be surprised at the rate we call his name n dat of his gangs..
if u exam him properly it might be a drug related issue etc na so our musicians go dey drink later when kiddney failure come they will say it's d devil..
I tell you.One of these days i hope devil will not sue some nigerians for libel,nobody is ready to claim responsibilty for their dark actions.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Donjasdeblest(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
village peepz @work
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by BabaO2: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
loomer:

Keep quiet, you know how many people don try to help pau?

How many times him don go rehab.
Amateur, you will always have your own people around you no matter what, you just mentioned people not government.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Lilcentt(f): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Did dis mad man actually pose for these pictures?
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by tete7000(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Oluwa ma je ki omo araye pa kadara wa da.

Why must everything be omo araye? The guy for some reasons could have slipped into depression and subsequently lost it. It could also have been because of life he lived, marijuana,etc can make people mad. Finally mental illness like other illness has drugs and can be managed. Our society needs to look for scientific solutions to problems when such exist and stop being superstitious, attributing even problems whose root can be traced and those with solutions to aye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Ranchhoddas: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Why the guy come pose na? See swag.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by pajesu1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lord touch him with ur healing hands

1 Like

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by raphy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Talk2Bella:
If it isn't GUM or FRUSTRATION then it is his VILLAGE people

please what was done for Majek should be done for him

it is well
You very correct Dewey God bless you.I hope they help him fast.am a footballer myself I dong think I will ever play fo nigeria.they don't hv good welfare for there ex players.it's very terrible.

1 Like

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by raphy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Talk2Bella:
If it isn't GUM or FRUSTRATION then it is his VILLAGE people

please what was done for Majek should be done for him

it is well
You are very correct Deary God bless you.I hope they help him fast.am a footballer myself I dong think I will ever play fo nigeria.they don't hv good welfare for there ex players.it's very terrible.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Baroba(m): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
tete7000:

Why must everything be omo araye? The guy for some reasons could have slipped into depression and subsequently lost it. It could also have been because of life he lived, marijuana,etc can make people mad. Finally mental illness like other illness has drugs and can be managed. Our society needs to look for scientific solutions to problems when such exist and stop being superstitious, attributing even problems whose root can be traced and those with solutions to aye.

I thank God we still have sensible people in this country, nothing more to add, let " Nigerians " continue to wallow in there ignorance.. Mental health should be given the same attention as physical health..
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by dsocioemmy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Na waoo... Una sure say this never pass becareful so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today / EPL: Chelsea Unveils Banner At Stamford Bridge In Honour Of Mikel Obi / Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.