Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS (80859 Views)

Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup / Gabriel Jesus Was Painting The Streets 4 Years Ago For World Cup / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by bobo65(m): 2:11am On Jan 17, 2017
AlphaStyles:
mental person dy pose take pictures Nigeria why

Omo d mata tire me o

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by tunde1200(m): 2:30am On Jan 17, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Oluwa ma je ki omo araye pa kadara wa da.

Amin ooo
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Talk2Bella(f): 3:16am On Jan 17, 2017
LecciGucci:

Belka dearie is dat u on d pix
Loool yea
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by seguno2: 3:21am On Jan 17, 2017
bigsmoke2:
Maybe he offended witches in his village

And below?

BabaO2:
Is Paul Gascoigne a Nigerian?
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by LockDown69(m): 3:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Looks like he just came back from a farm.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by vic4real22: 3:39am On Jan 17, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Amin e po
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by fijiano202(m): 4:50am On Jan 17, 2017
korel9:

Afonjas
so
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by uzucuzu1(m): 4:52am On Jan 17, 2017
wink wink wink wink cry[color=#770077][/color] yet to talk. AM PURPL
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by monexx(m): 5:34am On Jan 17, 2017
may the Lord deliever him iJn
can I hear an AMEN!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Seagate1: 5:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Can you show us his pictures on Nigerian Jersey or any of his clubs?

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by seguno2: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Sebastine1994:
my my my. God forbid strong thing. How has he been coping. God will never forgive nigeria. Such a wasted life. He must have become traumatised by failures of the government. He is now picking up dirt on the street.

The British government must have also failed one of their football legends, right?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/dec/28/paul-gascoigne-former-footballer-hospital-east-london

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-38530985

When shall we stop being IRRESPONSIBLE people and acknowledge our personal failures so as to properly address them?
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by wink2015(m): 5:58am On Jan 17, 2017
This young man reminds me of the case of Late Rashidi Yekini former super eagle striker. Yekini went mental before he eventually died.

why is it difficult to treat mental cases in Nigeria. There are so many people with mental cases in Nigeria.

But can we see his picture on his football jerseys and other great moment he had before this sickness befell him.

There is too much home troubles in Africa. People feeling jealous of ones success and poisoning that person.

I can see why some of our successful brothers and sisters in overseas do not travel back home even during christmas and new year people. It is because of this peceive notion that there are evil people in Nigeria.

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by CircleOfWilis: 6:02am On Jan 17, 2017
wink2015:
This young man reminds me of the case of Rashidi Yekini. Yekini went mental.

why is it difficult to treat mental cases in Nigeria. There are so many people with mental cases in Nigeria.
mental cases are usually or only attached to spiritual/witchcraft causes.....And majority don't believe in orthodox/hospital management of mental cases.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by seguno2: 6:02am On Jan 17, 2017
wink2015:
This young man reminds me of the case of Rashidi Yekini. Yekini went mental.

Thanks for this.
Instead of talking about our irresponsible attitude towards mental health issues, we dey yarn opata of village witches.
Who will save us from our stupidity?
Who but ourselves?
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Lalaonpoint(f): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Amin Jesu
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by ArabMopol(m): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2017
OP what do you want government to do for this one he brought this upon himself so let him suffer his fate, I keep saying this nothing last forever, when u have that opportunity make life worth living, invest heavily as if there will be a civil war tomorrow, bcux whatever u stored in dry season will sustain you in rainy day, abeg we have numerous problems to face... Dullard buhari when will u get common sense ?

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by doubleportion: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2017
He might have gone spiritual i n the course of looking for club to play with which has Implications

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by thunderbabs: 6:25am On Jan 17, 2017
This one is strong. Very spiritual.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by ettybaba(m): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Amin loruko Jesu.

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Tonason: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2017
This is what Indian hemp can do. Sorry for his life
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by francotunsco: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Mad people now pose for pictures! Interesting...
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2017
........Pathetic!
But where are these pastors when u need them to PH?
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by 1metre: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2017
Sometimes I do wonder what people benefit by seeing others pass through excruciating pains.may God deliver us from wolves in sheep clothing. Amen

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Endtimesmith(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Familiar spirit at work again.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2017
omo ibile...i sight u...finally...AMIN LORUKO JESU..ELEDA WA ONI GBABODE...ORI WA ONI JE EBO OTA WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ThankYouGod:
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by samsono30: 7:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Look at it at this point of view, what if he is the Genesis of his problem? Do u knw what a lot of pple do to get success? so let's blame any village super eagles because a lot of human don't wait for God time. man and juju are 5 and 6. most of this foot ballers are not 2 be trusted, they go into diabolic to get big clubs because of the pay.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by canalily(m): 7:50am On Jan 17, 2017
Stdaviding:

Home ko, Away ni
his odd is too small to be from Away, its a high odd from homeangry
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by LecciGucci: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Loool yea

Wow.. neva knew u are this young oo kiss .
N hawt!!! tongue
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by olaoreawofele: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Don't preach hate, for you or your own could become a victim.

Alawe:
E yaaah! Backward people, see what they have turned 'one of their' promising young men to.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by krixik(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2017
Effect of performing ritual to achieve a fame.

Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today / EPL: Chelsea Unveils Banner At Stamford Bridge In Honour Of Mikel Obi / Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley