Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Will The Next Generation Boast Of? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will The Next Generation Boast Of? (352 Views)

Which Nigerian University Can Boast Of Such Facilities / Why Is It That Whites Hardly Boast Of Having First Class??? / Ten Tips That Will Boast Your Exam Preparation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will The Next Generation Boast Of? by Thepasserby(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Each time I gist with my dad, he always takes his time to tell me about how sweet and nice his youthful days were. My mum always talk about the high level of morality and sanity in their days and will always refer back to it each time she is correcting us.

Those that witnessed the days of Jaguar-Jaguar, tales by moonlight, driving of tyres and the rest will bear me witness that this present generation of kids and youngsters have missed out a great deal.

Having thought of all these, I still wonder what the next generation will boast about. Is it the rape, sexual immorality, nudity, internet stupidy, insane thinking and the list keeps going on and on.

What possibly will they boast about?

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Became A Proficient In Informatica Field? Join H2kinfosys. / How Well Can You Think / Top Up Degree And Hnd Conversion Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.