Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Verification Of Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Verification Of Interview Invite (1859 Views)

Please What Is The Meaning Of "Rupdate" As Sender Of Interview Invites? / Help!!: Who Knows About Tusen Consulting's Mode Of Interview/assessment ? / N-Power: Verification Of Credentials Has Commenced In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verification Of Interview Invite by areusaved(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
I receive an invite from UBA, who has received this message and what Question am I expecting, pls someone should help, You are invited for an aptitude test at UBA Plc, UBA House, 57 Marina Lagos as scheduled -
Date: Thursday, January 19, 2017.
Time: 2:00 PM.
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by kennyland1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
areusaved:
I receive an invite from UBA, who has received this message and what Question am I expecting, pls someone should help, You are invited for an aptitude test at UBA Plc, UBA House, 57 Marina Lagos as scheduled -
I Received the same massage too, but mine is on Friday 2pm, pls kindly keep me posted
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by areusaved(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2017
kennyland1:
I Received the same massage too, but mine is on Friday 2pm, pls kindly keep me posted
Ok I will., what question I will expecting?
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by areusaved(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2017
kennyland1:
are we to wear suit for the test?
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by mosisnho(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
areusaved:
no. just dress normal..suit is only mandatory for d interview stage
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by okon37: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pls does anyone know about this company "Pop floodgate". Are they for real or......, you all know the rest. I googled about them but the info I got about them is not clear enough.
I got an invite from them to come for interview @ their office @ Ikeja. Pls help a brother with more info. For sales / marketing role
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by kennyland1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
areusaved:
pls give me ur number so dat I can get more info abt d test

1 Like

Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by Nwafather2: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2017
I got the same invitation, mine is on Friday by 10am @Marina Lagos.
I'm just praying for easy exam. Pls those writing today should help us with with questions they asked. Good luck to everyone.
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by kennyland1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
areusaved:
areusaved:
pls any update!!!
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by senemmyleo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
pls any update on uba test pls likely questions
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by saintdennison19(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
pls can you help with likely questions to expect?
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by kennyland1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
I think this will work. Got it from another group

The test went well... It's a CBT test.. 50 questions with 1hr duration... Questions from synonyms, antonyms, critical reason, algebra, arithmetic, exponential, graph and map, lexis and structure etc... It's simple but tricky . 
Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by mgbedee(m): 5:54am On Jan 20, 2017
areusaved:
if u are schedule for Friday send me the emmanuelmgbede@yahoo.com
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by kennyland1(m): 7:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Nwafather2:
I got the same invitation, mine is on Friday by 10am @Marina Lagos.
I'm just praying for easy exam. Pls those writing today should help us with with questions they asked. Good luck to everyone.
guy pls give me ur number let's rappo
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by ITAB: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2017
Have you been contacted for interview? quote author=areusaved post=52868752]I receive an invite from UBA, who has received this message and what Question am I expecting, pls someone should help, You are invited for an aptitude test at UBA Plc, UBA House, 57 Marina Lagos as scheduled -
Time: 2:00 PM.[/quote]
Re: Verification Of Interview Invite by ITAB: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2017
Please who wrote the test on the 19th of January and has been called for interview?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / lesson learnt-my diary / News: Federal Government Of Nigeria Shortlists 300,000 Youths For Capacity Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.