Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Facebook Guy Accuses Funke Akindele Of Using Cheap Bleaching Cream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook Guy Accuses Funke Akindele Of Using Cheap Bleaching Cream (1546 Views)

Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” / Is Ebube Nwagbo Using A Bleaching Cream? (Photos) / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Guy Accuses Funke Akindele Of Using Cheap Bleaching Cream by cyntomania70(f): 5:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmm, na wa ooo...this is a serious insult ooo, i wonder who this guy thinks he is talking about.......

>>>>>>>>>>>> Read More http://cyntomania..com.ng/2017/01/facebook-guy-accuses-funke-akindele-of.html

Re: Facebook Guy Accuses Funke Akindele Of Using Cheap Bleaching Cream by inpeace: 5:34am On Jan 17, 2017
haba naija guys
Re: Facebook Guy Accuses Funke Akindele Of Using Cheap Bleaching Cream by femolacqua(m): 6:01am On Jan 17, 2017
Haha what happen now?
Re: Facebook Guy Accuses Funke Akindele Of Using Cheap Bleaching Cream by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2017
The guy is an idiot.
If he's referring to the picture above anyone with a little s3nse will know that ordinary powder and foundation can make the face a bit lighter than the hands.
I wudnt refer to this as bleaching.
The guy needs to grow up and stop hating.
If he's crushing on her he shud grow a pair of balls and say so instead of seeking attention by insulting her.
Re: Facebook Guy Accuses Funke Akindele Of Using Cheap Bleaching Cream by Jimi23(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jenifa: Hunku I dint bliss (bleach) o. I joiz have black nokus.
Re: Facebook Guy Accuses Funke Akindele Of Using Cheap Bleaching Cream by ammyluv2002(f): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Serious insults no be small

(1) (Reply)

Davido Compete Smoking Shisha In The Club With Los Angeles Girls(pics,video) / Davido Gets New Hair Cut In Honor Of His Cult Group / Secondary School Girl Sleeping With Men For Money Contracts HIV, Attemps Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.