Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz (7716 Views)

Businessman, 9 Others Win Big In Diamondxtra Season 11 Monthly Draw / Cracked Palm Kernel Nut Supply Is Needed At A Reasonable Price...07060921515 / Cashew Nut Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by omoba2k2: 6:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Palm kernel nut is the raw material for palm oil, palm kernel oil, palm kernel cake just to mention a few. It is highly sought after so it is a good business an investor can get involved in. I'm going to break the investment plan down as much as i can. Now with As little as N150,000 investment you can comfortably start this business and start making profit weekly. In Ondo state cracked palm kernel nut goes for N7,500 per bag of 50kg and 20 bags makes 1 ton, so i.e N150,000 per tonne. assuming you get a factory to supply @ N165,000 per tonne. If you have your car you can be buying a tonne and be supplying factories in Ibadan, osogbo and co, you can check on NL to get buyers. Now for investor with a capital of N1.6 million, we have this investment plan for you where we'll help source the PKN for a total of 10 tonnes which will cost N1.5 million. We'll also connect you with factories that buy at N165,000 per tonne cost of transporting is N50,000. We can arrange all these for investors who has the capital on ground, all the work will be done by our team that is sourcing for the PKN getting it to the factory which we have contacts already, and you get paid immediately we deliver. We work on a fee that we'll collect a certain amount from the profit. Now this is the calculation. Buying @ N150,000 per tonne @ 10 tonnes is N1.5million. plus cost of transportation to factory N50,000 that is total of N1,550,000. Cost of selling is N165,000 per tonne so 10 tonne is N1,650,000 so your profit per trip is N100,000. We can do a minimum of 2 trips per week so you make N200,000 per week. Our fee is N25,000 per trip deductible from the N100,000. If you ready as an investor with your capital on ground then you can send a mail with subject palm kernel nut investment to omoba2k2[@]GMAIL.COM including your name and number for more more discussion.

P.s only investor with Available capital should contact us. If you want to buy cracked palm kernel @ the quoted price you can call 07019530713
Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by millhouse: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Na so them go make am look so sweet and easy., by the time money change hands you go begin see all the glitches for the biz.. By then it would be too late.. Na how to fit recover your capital you go dey struggle to achieve with prayers

2 Likes

Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by omoba2k2: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2017
millhouse:
Na so them go make am look so sweet and easy., by the time money change hands you go begin see all the glitches for the biz.. By then it would be too late.. Na how to fit recover your capital you go dey struggle to achieve with prayers

You're not giving money but paying for the product and the transportation and we'll connect you to a buyer for the price quoted and we simply follow the truck to deliver. LPO is in your companies name. You're free to ask questions. Only serious people will be attended to.
Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by omoba2k2: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
I'll like to appreciate those that sent me mails on there interest on going into the business of Palm Kernel Nut supply. Let me make it more clear, what me and are team is doing is to connect you with the sellers of both cracked and uncracked palm kernel nuts in Ondo state, we help to make arrangement for transportation for those who don't have their truck and we connect you to factories that you'll supply. You are not going to give us any money. You come down to Ondo State and pay for the products yourself if you have a truck you load and go and supply but if you don't have a truck you pay for the truck services and they go and supply the factory. The price for cracked palm kernel nuts is N150,000 per tonne and uncracked is sold in Dyna trucks @ the rate of N90,000 per truck. This is about 2 tonnes. For more information you can contact us via omoba2k2@gmail.com or 07019530713
Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by solreb: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
omoba2k2:
Palm kernel nut is the raw material for palm oil, palm kernel oil, palm kernel cake just to mention a few. It is highly sought after so it is a good business an investor can get involved in. I'm going to break the investment plan down as much as i can. Now with As little as N150,000 investment you can comfortably start this business and start making profit weekly. In Ondo state cracked palm kernel nut goes for N7,500 per bag of 50kg and 20 bags makes 1 ton, so i.e N150,000 per tonne. assuming you get a factory to supply @ N165,000 per tonne. If you have your car you can be buying a tonne and be supplying factories in Ibadan, osogbo and co, you can check on NL to get buyers. Now for investor with a capital of N1.6 million, we have this investment plan for you where we'll help source the PKN for a total of 10 tonnes which will cost N1.5 million. We'll also connect you with factories that buy at N165,000 per tonne cost of transporting is N50,000. We can arrange all these for investors who has the capital on ground, all the work will be done by our team that is sourcing for the PKN getting it to the factory which we have contacts already, and you get paid immediately we deliver. We work on a fee that we'll collect a certain amount from the profit. Now this is the calculation. Buying @ N150,000 per tonne @ 10 tonnes is N1.5million. plus cost of transportation to factory N50,000 that is total of N1,550,000. Cost of selling is N165,000 per tonne so 10 tonne is N1,650,000 so your profit per trip is N100,000. We can do a minimum of 2 trips per week so you make N200,000 per week. Our fee is N25,000 per trip deductible from the N100,000. If you ready as an investor with your capital on ground then you can send a mail with subject palm kernel nut investment to omoba2k2[@]GMAIL.COM including your name and number for more more discussion.

P.s only investor with Available capital should contact us. If you want to buy cracked palm kernel @ the quoted price you can call 07019530713

I buy 10 ton pkn weekly. My Pko factory is located on Ondo-Ore road. So we need supplier of shell free pkn on cash on delivery basis. WhatsApp/Call 08032372245
Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by emeann: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
A newly opened palm kernel cracking factory around Benin City. Call this number if you are interested in buying PKN regularly. 08036125613
Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by senny(f): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
omoba2k2:
I'll like to appreciate those that sent me mails on there interest on going into the business of Palm Kernel Nut supply. Let me make it more clear, what me and are team is doing is to connect you with the sellers of both cracked and uncracked palm kernel nuts in Ondo state, we help to make arrangement for transportation for those who don't have their truck and we connect you to factories that you'll supply. You are not going to give us any money. You come down to Ondo State and pay for the products yourself if you have a truck you load and go and supply but if you don't have a truck you pay for the truck services and they go and supply the factory. The price for cracked palm kernel nuts is N150,000 per tonne and uncracked is sold in Dyna trucks @ the rate of N90,000 per truck. This is about 2 tonnes. For more information you can contact us via omoba2k2@gmail.com or 07019530713
omoba2k2:
I'll like to appreciate those that sent me mails on there interest on going into the business of Palm Kernel Nut supply. Let me make it more clear, what me and are team is doing is to connect you with the sellers of both cracked and uncracked palm kernel nuts in Ondo state, we help to make arrangement for transportation for those who don't have their truck and we connect you to factories that you'll supply. You are not going to give us any money. You come down to Ondo State and pay for the products yourself if you ha
omoba2k2 post=52916259:
I'll like to appreciate those that sent me mails on there interest on going into the business of Palm Kernel Nut supply. Let me make it more clear, what me and are team is doing is to connect you with the sellers of both cracked and uncracked palm kernel nuts in Ondo state, we help to make arrangement for transportation for those who don't have their truck and we connect you to factories that you'll supply. You are not going to give us any money. You come down to Ondo State and pay for the products yourself if you have a truck you load and go and supply but if you don't have a truck you pay for the truck services and they go and supply the factory. The price for cracked palm [quote author=omoba2k2 post=52916259]I'll like to appreciate those that sent me mails on there interest on going into the business of Palm Kernel Nut supply. Let me make it more clear, what me and are team is doing is to connect you with the sellers of both cracked and uncracked palm kernel nuts in Ondo state, we help to make arrangement for transportation for those who don't have their truck and we connect you to factories that you'll supply. You are not going to give us any money. You come down to Ondo State and pay for the products yourself if you have a truck you load and go and supply but if you don't have a truck you pay for the truck services and they go and supply the factory. The price for cracked palm kernel nuts is N150,000 per tonne and uncracked is sold in Dyna trucks @ the rate of N90,000 per truck. This is about 2 tonnes. [quote author=omoba2k2 post=52916259]I'll like to appreciate those that sent me mails on there interest on going into the business of Palm Kernel Nut supply. Let me make it more clear, what me and are team is doing is to connect you with the sellers of both cracked and uncracked palm kernel nuts in Ondo state, we help to make arrangement for transportation for those who don't have their truck and we connect you to factories that you'll supply. You are not going to give us any money. You come down to Ondo State and pay for the products yourself if you have a truck you load and go and supply but if you don't have a truck you pay for the truck services and they go and supply the factory. The price for cracked palm kernel nuts is N150,000 per tonne and uncracked is sold in Dyna trucks @ the rate of N90,000 per truck. This is about 2 tonnes. For more information you can contact us via omoba2k2@gmail.com or 07019530713
For more information you can contact us via omoba2k2@gmail.com or 07019530713
kernel nuts is N150,000 per tonne and uncracked is sold in Dyna trucks @ the rate of N90,000 per truck. This is about 2 tonnes. For more information you can contact us via omoba2k2@gmail.com or 07019530713[/quote]ve a truck you load and go and supply but if you don't have a truck you pay for the truck services and they go and supply the factory. The price for cracked palm kernel nuts is N150,000 per tonne and uncracked is sold in Dyna trucks @ the rate of N90,000 per truck. This is about 2 tonnes. For more information you can contact us via omoba2k2@gmail.com or 07019530713[/quote]
omoba2k2:
I'll like to appreciate those that sent me mails on there interest on going into the business of Palm Kernel Nut supply. Let me make it more clear, what me and are team is doing is to connect you with the sellers of both cracked and uncracked palm kernel nuts in Ondo state, we help to make arrangement for transportation for those who don't have their truck and we connect you to factories that you'll supply. You are not going to give us any money. You come down to Ondo State and pay for the products yourself if you have a truck you load and go and supply but if you don't have a truck you pay for the truck services and they go and supply the factory. The price for cracked palm kernel nuts is N150,000 per tonne and uncracked is sold in Dyna trucks @ the rate of N90,000 per truck. This is about 2
omoba2k2 post=52916259:
I'll like to appreciate those that sent me mails on there interest on going into the business of Palm Kernel Nut supply. Let me make it more clear, what me and are team is doing is to connect you with the sellers of both cracked and uncracked palm kernel nuts in Ondo state, we help to make arrangement for transportation for those who don't have their truck and we connect you to factories that you'll supply. You are not going to give us any money. You come down to Ondo State and pay for the products yourself if you have a truck you load and go and supply but if you don't have a truck you pay for the truck services and they go and supply the factory. The price for cracked palm kernel nuts is N150,000 per tonne and uncracked is sold in Dyna trucks @ the rate of N90,000 per truck. This is ab[quote author=omoba2k2 post=52916259]I'll like to appreciate those that sent me mails on there interest on going into the business of Palm Kernel Nut supply. Let me make it more clear, what me and are team is doing is to connect you with the sellers of both cracked and uncracked palm kernel nuts in Ondo state, we help to make arrangement for transportation for those who don't have their truck and we connect you to factories that you'll supply. You are not going to give us any money. You come down to Ondo State and pay for the products yourself if you have a truck you load and go and supply but if you don't have a truck you pay for the truck services and they go and supply the factory. The price for cracked palm kernel nuts is N150,000 per tonne and uncracked is sold in Dyna trucks @ the rate of N90,000 per truck. This is about 2 tonnes. For more information you can contact us via omoba2k2@gmail.com or 07019530713
o
omoba2k2:
omoba2k2:
omoba2k2:
omoba2k2:
omoba2k2:
omoba2k2:
ut 2 tonnes. For more information you can contact us via omoba2k2@gmail.com or 07019530713
omoba2k2:
tonnes. For more information you can contact us via omoba2k2@gmail.com or 07019530713[/quote]
I am in lagos and I am interested how is it going to go
Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by pafra(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Good
Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by tugrow(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Very good
Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by Arnod007: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Palm kernel oil local extracting machine with dryer for sale in Ibadan, contact me on 08056352358 or 08167187052.

Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by kemstol(f): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Get your palm kernel nuts @145k per ton with free delivery within Lagos and environs. Contact Duolkem World on 07054890585
Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by kemstol(f): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Case closed
Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by Ezeromeoil01(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Still available??
Arnod007:
Palm kernel oil local extracting machine with dryer for sale in Ibadan, contact me on 08056352358 or 08167187052.
Re: Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by Adenex3051(m): 5:58am On Mar 02
Are you still in the biz...whats the current price. THANLS

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N8bn Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Skye Bank Chair, Ayeni; MD, Oguntayo / Nigerian Banks: I Think Gtb Is The Most Customer-friendly! / How To Get Cheap PIA Premium VPN In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.