Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help (3683 Views)

MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Scandavu(m): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2017
I'll just go straight to the point. I made a request to provide help of Two Hundred Thousand Naira (200,000) on 31st of December last year...uptil now I have not been matched to provide help to any MMM participant. Logically speaking, If Get help is more than Provide help, shouldn't they have paired me to provide help by now The two weeks window after creating the provide help ticket has since long elapsed.

In my humble opinion, I think MMM administrators are waiting for all these criticisms and anti-mmm rhetorics to calm down befor resuming operations fully, just like it calmed down after they announced last year that they have frozen mavros of participants.

To all die hard MMM participants, be patient, don't be in a haste to cash out your mavros, doing this would create problems for the system, you MMM participants have the power to determine if MMM is gonna crash or not. Also your actions could go a long way in determining how soon MMM can resume operations fully, so chill and stop panicking.

Peace...

6 Likes

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by FagsamPHP(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2017
i have 6 downlines that each PH more than 100k and the PH are few days away from getting to a month... none of them has bn asked to pay yet......

2 Likes

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Scandavu:
I'll just go straight to the point. I made a request to provide help of Two Hundred Thousand Naira (200,000) on 31st of December last year...uptil now I have not been matched to provide help to any MMM participant. Logically speaking, If Provide help is more than getting help, shouldn't they have paired me to provide help by now The two weeks window after creating the provide help ticket has since long elapsed.

In my humble opinion, I think MMM administrators are waiting for all these criticisms and anti-mmm rhetorics to calm down befor resuming operations fully, just like it calmed down after they announced last year that they have frozen mavros of participants.

To all die hard MMM participants, be patient, don't be in a haste to cash out your mavros, doing this would create problems for the system, you MMM participants have the power to determine if MMM is gonna crash or not. Also your actions could go a long way in determining how soon MMM can resume operations fully, so chill and stop panicking.

Peace...

You are thinking it wrongly.

PROVIDE HELP IS MORE ON THE SYSTEM, MEANING THAT THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL AMT OF PEOPLE WILLING TO PROVIDE HELP ON A LONG QUEUE, THAT'S WHY U HAVENT BEEN CALLED UP TO PROVIDE HELP

And that is true because I have separate PHs of 1million (created precisely 19/12/2016) and 1. 5 million (created recently)... All unmatched.

The reason being that the smaller GHs are being offset first is to release that anticipated tension. Because amongst the population in the MMM community, they are more in number. When they have GHed, with a re-boosted confidence they will PH, thereby stabilizing the system in one way.

The system is matching people with low PHs to pay those with low GHs. As soon as the bottleneck of orders is released, people with high PHs of 200k, 500k, 1m,2m and the likes will start being paired to make payment to high Ghers of that same grade and every participant at large.

If things are not done that way, GHs of those withdrawing large amts may be split Into uncomfortable combinations of 5k,2k,10k,3k,20k and even 1k which would be clumsy.

I advise each of us to ignore media nonsense and be patient, lots of people Ghing smaller amts have been paid, in a matter of few days the system will stabilize.

Regards

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by ademega(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2017
That is true
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by wydmag(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2017
i provided help just yesterday and i just tried to get help and it worked, had to cancel it though. seeing is believing....
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Jhymrod(f): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2017
wydmag:
i provided help just yesterday and i just tried to get help and it worked, had to cancel it though. seeing is believing....
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by xykms101: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2017
You guys should get busy and forget this MMM of a thing ... MMM is just a dream that would never come to reality again.

Believe me or not , you will wait forever to withdraw and for those of you waiting to pH , another set of fraudulent accounts is being set up for you to pay in ... Be wise people.

3 Likes

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by jonescyras(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
xykms101:

You guys should get busy and forget this MMM of a thing ... MMM is just a dream that would never come to reality again.

Believe me or not , you will wait forever to withdraw and for those of you waiting to pH , another set of fraudulent accounts is being set up for you to pay in ... Be wise people.

You are very stupid.

That's the best response to people like you

15 Likes

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by xykms101: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
jonescyras:

You are very stupid.

That's the best response to people like you
And after that what now happened ? Gullibility is a chronic disease.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Scandavu(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:

You are thinking it wrongly.

PROVIDE HELP IS MORE ON THE SYSTEM, MEANING THAT THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL AMT OF PEOPLE WILLING TO PROVIDE HELP ON A LONG QUEUE, THAT'S WHY U HAVENT BEEN CALLED UP TO PROVIDE HELP

And that is true because I have separate PHs of 1million (created precisely 19/12/2016) and 1. 5 million (created recently)... All unmatched.

The reason being that the smaller GHs are being offset first is to release that anticipated tension. Because amongst the population in the MMM community, they are more in number. When they have GHed, with a re-boosted confidence they will PH, thereby stabilizing the system in one way.

The system is matching people with low PHs to pay those with low GHs. As soon as the bottleneck of orders is released, people with high PHs of 200k, 500k, 1m,2m and the likes will start being paired to make payment to high Ghers of that same grade and every participant at large.

If things are not done that way, GHs of those withdrawing large amts may be split Into uncomfortable combinations of 5k,2k,10k,3k,20k and even 1k which would be clumsy.

I advise to each of us to ignore media nonsense and be patient, lots of people Ghing smaller amts have been paid, in a matter of few days the system will stabilize.

Regards
that's true. I made a mistake while creating the topic. its suppose to be proof that get help isn't more than provide help. I have made the necessary corrections.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by kacchy(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2017
" Robbing Peter to pay Paul, and robbing Mary to pay Peter then robbing Paul to pay Mary makes the money goes round and at the end.. ..NO ONE GETS ROBBED"

6 Likes

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by kacchy(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2017
" Robbing Peter to pay Paul,robbing Mary to pay Peter then robbing Paul to pay Mary makes the money goes round and at the end.. ..NO ONE GETS ROBBED"

2 Likes

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Scandavu:
that's true. I made a mistake while creating the topic. its suppose to be proof that get help isn't more than provide help. I have made the necessary corrections.

OK sir, much better

Regards
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by gifted2020(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2017
dat is pretty correct coz am experiencing same now, I havent been matched to pay the 30k I PH since December 12, and am almost been tempted to use the money now.
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by rekeson: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by bamangar: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Mmm no go kill seun. Though am not into mmm but I suspect seun is anti mmm and wants the system to crash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Macgabe(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2017
Bro, allow those hating to continue. MMM is paying and my friend just got paid this morning.
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Scandavu(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Macgabe:
Bro, allow those hating to continue. MMM is paying and my friend just got paid this morning.
My younger sister just got an alert of 50k from an MMM participant. From what I have seen so far, they are only pairing those with small GH.
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by jojomario(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
The Mods will never take this to front page. Nairaland is running on Anti-MMM sponsorship.
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by estie92: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
hello! am I the only one seeing this?
I entered my PO did afternoon and couldn't see the GH I made on d dashboard. I'm only seeing past requests. I haven't been matched when I checked in d morning.
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by SweetJoystick(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM don crash oh! go find work or business to do
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
I also pHed 40k and i haven't been matched also. Still w8in
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Valfrankie(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
estie92:
I entered my PO did afternoon and couldn't see the GH I made on d dashboard. I'm only seeing past requests. I haven't been matched when I checked in d morning.
*IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!*

For the sake of sustainability a daily limit for GH is being implemented for the community as a whole.

*I noticed that some unmatched GH where hidden. This is to avoid cancellations as it was noticed that most participants cancel their GH to get the updated mavro amount (GREED). Your GH order is still on the GH queue so no cause for alarm

*Alot of PH orders are still yet to be matched as the gradual unveiling of the NEW model takes place. We will understand how the new model works as its unveiled.

*SO, LET THERE BE NO PANIC... WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS THE SAME GOAL... BEING FINANCIALLY FREE AND ITS BETTER TO BE FREE FOR LIFE THAN FOR A PERIOD OF TIME*

*JUST RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELF...*

MMM is a community of people helping each other with their spare money. It's not a company and there is no investment, we only provide help to one another.

TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD
LONG LIVE MMM

2 Likes

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Lanre90(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have a downline ready to provide help of 250,000 since last year December, but up until now she hasn't been matched.
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Porthos: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
realpoacher:

You are a big fool, so you had to insult MMM to promote your 30DG or whatever. Have you forgotten that without MMM your useless 30DG will never have existed?.... Yea, Mavrodi is the pioneer of this movement and your 30DG copied his model therefore be wise and give respect to who respect is due. Even if MMM is dying, show some respect please.

Fool kill ur head. Shut ur stupid mouth. Maybe u are one of those silly guiders in mmm who is still deceiving gullible souls to mmm. Mmm is dead! Accept it! I was a member but, I left mmm in peace! They av refused to even pay me! I ported to 30daysgroup for solace.... U better accept this fact or u shut ur gutter! fool!
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Porthos: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lanre90:
I have a downline ready to provide help of 250,000 since last year December, but up until now she hasn't been matched.

Leave mmm! It has crashed!!
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by starwar(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
estie92:
na Wetin me sef see ooo.....Dem say dem don reach limit per day gh
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by realpoacher(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Porthos:

Fool kill ur head. Shut ur stupid mouth. Maybe u are one of those silly guiders in mmm who is still deceiving gullible souls to mmm. Mmm is dead! Accept it! I was a member but, I left mmm in peace! They av refused to even pay me! I ported to 30daysgroup for solace.... U better accept this fact or u shut ur gutter! fool!

Copy copy... I won't be surprised if you are one of those scammers or Yahoo Yahoo boiz who have seen another Avenue to scam your victims using a copy cat of MMM model... Ole! Thief.. Go away with your scam website.... No one is gonna join tongue
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Porthos: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
realpoacher:

Copy copy... I won't be surprised if you are one of those scammers or Yahoo Yahoo boiz who have seen another Avenue to scam your victims using a copy cat of MMM model... Ole! Thief.. Go away with your scam website.... No one is gonna join tongue

U fool!! U think I'm like u who resort to cheap blackmail to extort money from poor souls. U silly mmm guider who knows fully well the system has crashed yet deceives gullible souls just for ur bonus sake! Mmm is dead!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here / If You Think You Have What It Takes To Make Money - GET IN HERE! / Do Real Business--work Hard--earn Money(providing Opportunity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.