Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help (3696 Views)

MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by realpoacher(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Porthos:

U fool!! U think I'm like u who resort to cheap blackmail to extort money from poor souls. U silly mmm guider who knows fully well the system has crashed yet deceives gullible souls just for ur bonus sake! Mmm is dead!!!!

Lolz... E PAIN AM

Run along boy

No one will join your crappy website tongue
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Andywinnie(f): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]MMM........... How this story still rings in my head. The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM) Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them. The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one. The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf. In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''. The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor. Then... They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere! Welcome to #MMM. The world of Monkeys. He who has ear to hear let him. #na just throw back story I tell so o before somebody go attack me....
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by estie92: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Valfrankie:
*IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!*

For the sake of sustainability a daily limit for GH is being implemented for the community as a whole.

*I noticed that some unmatched GH where hidden. This is to avoid cancellations as it was noticed that most participants cancel their GH to get the updated mavro amount (GREED). Your GH order is still on the GH queue so no cause for alarm

*Alot of PH orders are still yet to be matched as the gradual unveiling of the NEW model takes place. We will understand how the new model works as its unveiled.

*SO, LET THERE BE NO PANIC... WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS THE SAME GOAL... BEING FINANCIALLY FREE AND ITS BETTER TO BE FREE FOR LIFE THAN FOR A PERIOD OF TIME*

*JUST RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELF...*

MMM is a community of people helping each other with their spare money. It's not a company and there is no investment, we only provide help to one another.

TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD
LONG LIVE MMM
durh! and this morning they decided to delete my request but I still can't GH. can't type in d amount I want to withdraw. this MMM sef.
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Valfrankie(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2017
estie92:

durh! and this morning they decided to delete my request but I still can't GH. can't type in d amount I want to withdraw. this MMM sef.
Chill bro, many were deleted. I believe work is ongoing, let's keep hope alive. Together we will overcome!
*PS* before people begin venting, I'm not a guider, not even in the guider's school, but to an extent I understand the system and I know things will get better. the unmatched PH order is a good omen.
Re: Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Real Business--work Hard--earn Money(providing Opportunity) / . / Top 10 Best Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.