Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) (15912 Views)

David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo / El - Rufai Visits Nnamdi Kanu Because Of Arewa Youths - PICS / Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by KINGwax007(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
lol 10k humans in a place like this? Come on we arnt that stupid na
you are so stupid that the only living things who would envy your brain are the mosquitoes grin grin

Oh, you forgot,

1. Many would register with a recycling company so as to go out there and bring in the recycles. They won't be staffed. They are called freelancers.

2. Many would register as distributors of finished products.

In a way, it would create more than 10,000 jobs.

It's so hard, thinking the way do do...try to show me how uanage to think so backwards...
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by Pavore9: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2017
seguno2:

How much do they earn from the scavenging exercise for it to be considered employment?

Some earn about 3,200ksh ($31) weekly and far better than being idle.
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by mokaflex(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
I hope it's clear to you who the stupid one is!!! Negative thinkers. Value chain/Multiplier effect of the factory would create such Amt of job.
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by Pylony(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2017
A gud initiative by a wise governor, little did all those useless thiefy politicians know that all those waste littered here and there in our cities can be turn into wealth and a source of poverty alleviation for the jobless youths. This governor correct, thumbs up o jare.
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by hezy4real01(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2017
hmmmmm Amen
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by LockDown69(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
You clearly don't know anything about a production line.
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by Mrjo(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
sorry he means 10k plastic
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by fourthworld: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2017
pinkcottoncandy:
Guud

BUT ALL ARE IN THE NORTH!!

WHY

South and eastern Gov...make una show una selves small

There are many plastic industries in Anambra State
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by proffmanue(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2017
perhaps 95% of the 10k youths shall be plastic scavengers..
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by Mrjo(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Pavore9:

I know of a plastic recycling plant here in Nairobi, they have thousands of scavengers who are part of their network of plastic wastes suppliers. Some get the wastes, some wash them, some bale them....
upto 10,000?
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by nasjk: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2017
nice one GKS
broseme:
The New Borno Plastic Recycling Plant

In his efforts towards creating jobs for the youths and generating revenue for the state,Gov. Kashim Shettima has established a multi-million naira Plastic Recycling Plant.

Inspecting the plant, Engr. Babagana Taha briefed the Governor on completion of the installation of machines, and when commissioned, it would provide jobs for at least 10,000 individuals.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/gov-shettima-inspects-new-borno-plastic.html?m=1
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by Pavore9: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mrjo:
upto 10,000?

I wouldn't say up to 10,000 but in thousands working the streets and dump sites.
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by freshcvvs: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I doubt it. They planned the bombing so that power can return to the north sad
Now they have it every other ones they are doing is paparazzi.

I guess those who got bombed of recent died for paparazzi, would you and your family like to be used as the same paparazzi this year?

Before you quote me, just know that how you're feeling right is/was how those affected feel/felt.
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by baysol: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
seguno2:
10,000 youths employed in one plastic factory?
He must think that all readers of this news will be almajiris like the children he and other northern leaders have refused to educate all these decades.

Abi ooo see corruption with impunity use government money to build factory he's calling his own only for Naija. which kin yeye 10 k youth then wan employ here way im be say the max capacity for this factry sel no go reach 10 plastic pieces self. Abeg... this Northerners are too corrupt and wasteful of our resources. Niaja must split without bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by Mambox: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Most of the jobs created shall be fir scavengers if plastic wastes around the state..

darnley16:
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by Charly68: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Despite Boko Haram Palava,the man is still working,I think we need somebody like him at the central .

1 Like

Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
obviously 10k people won't work in the same place! it creates jobs for people who will sort the rubbish and collect the plastic, another set will have the job to deliver the plastic to the plant, another set will work with recycling in the plant and many other things required to make it successful
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by darnley16(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
trustyshoess:

obviously 10k people won't work in the same place! it creates jobs for people who will sort the rubbish and collect the plastic, another set will have the job to deliver the plastic to the plant, another set will work with recycling in the plant and many other things required to make it successful
Jesus I get it already , sad
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by deomelo: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
pinkcottoncandy:
Guud

BUT ALL ARE IN THE NORTH!!

WHY

South and eastern Gov...make una show una selves small

They are all internet and newspaper MOU all talk but no action governors.

And their internet trolls and followers are here as usual to blast this governor and his work while their own governors pocket and do nothing with their money.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by shaqhead: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Corrinthians:
Sounds like you are a secondary school kid. Who says because they said it would create that number of jobs, it means all those employed as a result would work "inside the factory"

There's what is called "multiplier effect" and "indirect employment". Go read about them.

Edit..

Just as expected, other Osu posters liked the post. Such display of baseline ignorance is alien to mankind honestly.
Guy seriosly u jst spewed the frustration i felt when I read the guys comment!

Jst like sayin MTN created 1M jobs: to folks like him the 1M will have table and chair in an mtn office! Gosh head dey pain me olredy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by Sall(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
10,000 youth indeed, for an extrusion machine .this northern politician are so full of deceit and can only decieve there people.
All I see is two kind of machines , the extruder and the recycle machine and judging from the size cant be more than 3ton for the extruder machine and 1.5tone for the recycle which required one operator each to operate.
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by deomelo: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sall:
10,000 youth indeed, for an extrusion machine .this northern politician are so full of deceit and can only decieve there people.
All I see is two kind of machines , the extruder and the recycle machine and judging from the size cant be more than 3ton for the extruder machine and 1.5tone for the recycle which required one operator each to operate.

Northern politicians are investing and creating jobs for their people while all you people do is talk talk and blast them everyday, but what are your own governors doing to create jobs for your people? Nothing.

What are your own governors doing with your money? How jobs are they creating for your people?

Obviously, your own governors are the ones full deceit. All they do is sign MOU.

Btw, stop repeating the same talk about 10,000 people working in one place because many posters have explained to and educated your friends. Stop

1 Like

Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by lereinter(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
ajumobi see your life
only sabi make mouth and talk trap
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
How can this tiny place employ 10k people?
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
You sure say you fit read and assimilate
freshcvvs:

I guess those who got bombed of recent died for paparazzi, would you and your family like to be used as the same paparazzi this year?

Before you quote me, just know that how you're feeling right is/was how those affected feel/felt.
Re: Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics) by freshcvvs: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
You sure say you fit read and assimilate
More than u can ever do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Anti-corruption Panel Lambasts Presidency, Judiciary / COVID-19 In Aso Rock: Infections Traced To Yusuf Buhari's Coronation As Talban / Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.